Knotting

CupcakeMarinaZoophilia

Tourist
BANNED USER
Hi Everyone, Im Marina. Im still new to zoo but there is one issue I am having. I love my dog, and he is really good at knotting. He learned quick and caught on easy. The one problem I have is it still really hurts me when he knots. Is there any way that I can relieve some of the pain, or is that just what it is like to take a knot. Thanks

with time it will get better, just how new to this are you and how many times have you taken the knot ?
what breed of dog do you have ? is he rather well hung

with time it will get better, just how new to this are you and how many times have you taken the knot ?
what breed of dog do you have ? is he rather well hung
Very new, only have knotted with him 3 times. First time was more just a fuck. The second time he knotted me and 3rd time it hurt like crazy. He is a 3 year old white labrador, so he is still a little hard to control

Very new, only have knotted with him 3 times. First time was more just a fuck. The second time he knotted me and 3rd time it hurt like crazy. He is a 3 year old white labrador, so he is still a little hard to control
labs are a nice size, but can be a little excitable , a good breed to start with as they are always very keen and cocks are not to big and have a nice size knot
you will soon learn how to relax and enjoy
having done it 3 times , there is no going back for you, you are now addicted to the knot for the rest of your life

Hi Everyone, Im Marina. Im still new to zoo but there is one issue I am having. I love my dog, and he is really good at knotting. He learned quick and caught on easy. The one problem I have is it still really hurts me when he knots. Is there any way that I can relieve some of the pain, or is that just what it is like to take a knot. Thanks
You just need to try to hold him inside you till he's done, probably it hurts when he's pulling out fully swollen, try to hold him in his place till his cock is shrinking when he's done.

You just need to try to hold him inside you till he's done, probably it hurts when he's pulling out fully swollen, try to hold him in his place till his cock is shrinking when he's done.
I try to hold him, he is just really crazy and always tries really hard to pull out of me.

He is really crazy, maybe because he is young. He always jabs his nose in my hair when he is mounted, its funny
Over time it will get better, see it a bit like human human sex, in the beginning you also have to learn new things, congratulations on having the first experiences, hope you will have many many more.

Over time it will get better, see it a bit like human human sex, in the beginning you also have to learn new things, congratulations on having the first experiences, hope you will have many many more.
Thank you. It has been a rough start, but hoping as Scout grows up he learns to be a little more patient because his is still really hyper

Lot of great tips on here already, just wanted to say lube and patience will be your best friend. Hope it starts being less painful for you soon, and have fun.

Hello, it may also depend on your build.

If you have a smaller, petite body lik me, it'll never really stop hurting. It also depends on his size of course. It'll get better over time, with practice and prepping.

Back