k9doggirl introducing myself

k9doggirl

Tourist
Hello friends. As I wrote in my profile, I am active girl who like to find people who love animals as me. I very appreciate honest friendship and yes searching animals owners for myself and my fun. I want to find the same soulmate who love animals as me and people who will like me. Ok you must know I am blind but enjoy my life on 100% i like to tell this because not collects picts and movies. Internet is full this and i prefer respectable nice talking about all. Not only horny chat. I have experiences with dogs around 13 years and meet many dogs. But you know not all are good lovers on first time and for many people it is only attraction something new not real passion. If you have some question, you can ask me too.

Hello friends. As I wrote in my profile, I am active girl who like to find people who love animals as me. I very appreciate honest friendship and yes searching animals owners for myself and my fun. I want to find the same soulmate who love animals as me and people who will like me. Ok you must know I am blind but enjoy my life on 100% i like to tell this because not collects picts and movies. Internet is full this and i prefer respectable nice talking about all. Not only horny chat. I have experiences with dogs around 13 years and meet many dogs. But you know not all are good lovers on first time and for many people it is only attraction something new not real passion. If you have some question, you can ask me too.
Welcome to the group and hope it helps you find what you seek. There are a lot of amazing people here and I am sure you will be able convey with .. hope you have fun here ?

welcome friend :)Hope u may find good friends here ?

Welcome to the forum and I hope you make lots of new exciting friends

Thank you all for nice words. If you want let me some contact on you and we can talk private about all. Pls no horny chat it is waste time for you and for me. In this corona virus this is hart time and all must bee one big family and i hope that now when i have time for talk I find there nice people.Kiss.Radka

you are a wonderful woman, and an inspiration, you can chat with me anytime you feel the need.

Thank you all for nice words. If you want let me some contact on you and we can talk private about all. Pls no horny chat it is waste time for you and for me. In this corona virus this is hart time and all must bee one big family and i hope that now when i have time for talk I find there nice people.Kiss.Radka
Welcome!

I'm so glad you are here. I think you will find most everybody here is nice and cordial and friendly. I look forward to getting to know you better and hope you enjoy the time you spend with us.

Blind?? How can you type all that?

Are you for real ? Radka has been part of the k9 community for years a member of BF and BD put your brain into gear there are braille computers woke

Back