k9doggirl introducing myself

Hi friends. I had this big boy. Very heavy and strong but i like it so much. THere few pictures. For private talking and build nice friendship write me private message.
Hey k9doggirl,
thanks for being here and sharing your love for dogs. We all love you.
I'll PM you now and then.
Kiss
Jules
PS : i'm a true fan of your curves

Hi Friends. This Monday i was wisit one friend with 10 months old rottweiler. It was his first time and this boy is very nice, powerfull and cute. We meet first time so we must know more and better but i am sure that next date will bee more better then first. there is a small sample our love.

Attachments

• Rottie 1.jpg
    Rottie 1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 318
  • Rottie 2.png
    Rottie 2.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 330
  • Rottie 3.jpg
    Rottie 3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 318
Hi Friends. This Monday i was wisit one friend with 10 months old rottweiler. It was his first time and this boy is very nice, powerfull and cute. We meet first time so we must know more and better but i am sure that next date will bee more better then first. there is a small sample our love.
Hey friend! Nice to see you back in business :cool:;)
:love: you're gorgeous, as usual
Thanks for sharing !!

Good day. Before two three weeks i meet my black big friend. I realy love deeptroath with dog. Not know better juice then is dog cum. I need to drink and svallow it everyday. I admire his big cock and want new adventures. Can some one help me?

Attachments

• IMG 2102 -E.png
    IMG 2102 -E.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG 2102-B.png
    IMG 2102-B.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 197
  • IMG 2102-D.png
    IMG 2102-D.png
    3 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG 2102 -E.png
    IMG 2102 -E.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG 2102-B.png
    IMG 2102-B.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG 2102-D.png
    IMG 2102-D.png
    3 MB · Views: 220
Good day. Before two three weeks i meet my black big friend. I realy love deeptroath with dog. Not know better juice then is dog cum. I need to drink and svallow it everyday. I admire his big cock and want new adventures. Can some one help me?
thank you for sharing such a pretty lady that really looks like she loves enjoying time with dog lovers :)

You are so lovely

Good morning. I think that this black dog is absolutly amazing, so I add few others pictures.If some one like to know me send me a private message we can talk. but not only about sex.

Attachments

• IMG 2101-A.png
    IMG 2101-A.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 376
  • IMG 2101-B.png
    IMG 2101-B.png
    3 MB · Views: 346
  • IMG 2101-D.png
    IMG 2101-D.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 323
  • IMG 2101-E.png
    IMG 2101-E.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 302
  • IMG 2101-F.png
    IMG 2101-F.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 273
  • IMG 2101-G.png
    IMG 2101-G.png
    3 MB · Views: 245
  • IMG 2101-H.png
    IMG 2101-H.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 355
well hello and welcome...got my doubts that the pictures are appropriate for an introduction thread but whatever...best of luck finding friends here...

Good morning. I think that this black dog is absolutly amazing, so I add few others pictures.If some one like to know me send me a private message we can talk. but not only about sex.
those pics of you sucking that massive dog cock are loooooovely, really
I wish I could see the same in a vid ;)
Thanks or sharing !!
kiss
Jules

Hello friends. As I wrote in my profile, I am active girl who like to find people who love animals as me. I very appreciate honest friendship and yes searching animals owners for myself and my fun. I want to find the same soulmate who love animals as me and people who will like me. Ok you must know I am blind but enjoy my life on 100% i like to tell this because not collects picts and movies. Internet is full this and i prefer respectable nice talking about all. Not only horny chat. I have experiences with dogs around 13 years and meet many dogs. But you know not all are good lovers on first time and for many people it is only attraction something new not real passion. If you have some question, you can ask me too.
Was excited to see this post and saw you had pony experience. Then say you lived in Czech Republic. Just too far for you to visit

Hello friends. As I wrote in my profile, I am active girl who like to find people who love animals as me. I very appreciate honest friendship and yes searching animals owners for myself and my fun. I want to find the same soulmate who love animals as me and people who will like me. Ok you must know I am blind but enjoy my life on 100% i like to tell this because not collects picts and movies. Internet is full this and i prefer respectable nice talking about all. Not only horny chat. I have experiences with dogs around 13 years and meet many dogs. But you know not all are good lovers on first time and for many people it is only attraction something new not real passion. If you have some question, you can ask me too.
Hey hope to chat. Have lots to learn.

I apologize for bad quality. realy sorry. but better then nothing. Need realy good dog and longer dog company. And my big wish is a pony, horse.Hi all. few pictures from last time. I apologize for bad quality. but better then nothing. and when some one like to invite me for some animal fun, I will bee happy.

Attachments

• Figo 03.2022 A.jpg
    Figo 03.2022 A.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Figo 03-2022 B.png
    Figo 03-2022 B.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 181
  • Archie 03.2022.jpg
    Archie 03.2022.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 172
  • Tiger 03.2022 A.jpg
    Tiger 03.2022 A.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Tiger 03.2022 B.jpg
    Tiger 03.2022 B.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 179
Welcome

Back