It's widely accpted men sending unsolicited dick pics are considered pathetic. However ladies, what if you got unsolicited dog dick pics?

whatsosticky

Tourist
I'm guessing it's much less likely....and a lot different, especially if a guy didn't know you were in to them. Would you tell them it excited you and ask for more?

*edit: thank you to admin for redirecting this to the proper forum

Last edited:
That would vastly depend on who sent them. If I just randomly got a dogs dick in my messenger I would be a bit nervous. However if it was from someone who I know who knows I'm zoo and all good well if it's a nice dick I'd be OK with it. Then again im OK with guys I regularly sleep with like my boyfriend for example occasionally sending a dick pic.

Then it is not unsolicited anymore, is it?

Sending someone spam in any form has always been and will always be pathetic no matter what kind of spam it is.
I mean I consider any random picture like that to be unsolicited but let's check out the definition

Qh yes I am indeed correct here it is unsolicited.
un·so·lic·it·ed
/ˌənsəˈlisidəd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
not asked for; given or done voluntarily.
"unsolicited junk mail"

I think the better question is why?
If you are too socially inept to start an actual conversation with someone, then you have bigger issues to work out.
Sending any unrequested pictures is a rather pathetic way to say "hello"

Personally, I don´t repond men that are showing their pennis in ther profile on send me unsolicited pictures.

But I most admitt that, if a see a dog pennins big enough or beautiful enough, i have the impulse to ask if he is his dog? witch breed is him?, and be open to start a conversations, of course it depends of their reposonses

Last edited:
Idk, some dudes cocks are ugly as, dogs on the other hand are much more pleasing to the eye. Plus if it’s a guy he’s just looking to get down. Don’t get me wrong there are some nice ones but my default response is “lmao nice cock” and then nothing else usually

Back