Is Private Messaging disabled for new users?

REAL funny the way you said that, maddening in context. Agreed, and thank-you for saying what so many need to hear.
Too bad that basically none of them will actually HEAR it... Sometimes it feels a lot like trying to piss upwind in order to stop a hurricane. Or maybe farting uphill to stop the avalanche that's bearing down on you...

Too bad that basically none of them will actually HEAR it... Sometimes it feels a lot like trying to piss upwind in order to stop a hurricane. Or maybe farting uphill to stop the avalanche that's bearing down on you...
You're right. They'll just sit there, keeping their finger in their mouth and wondering why.

You're right. They'll just sit there, keeping their finger in their mouth and wondering why.
Well, I probably would have used a simile involving another body part in another place, but... :) The point definitely remains the same, and exactly as valid (namely, totally) regardless of the metaphor used to express it. But you already know I'm crude, rude, and socially unacceptable :)

Well, I probably would have used a simile involving another body part in another place, but... :) The point definitely remains the same, and exactly as valid (namely, totally) regardless of the metaphor used to express it. But you already know I'm crude, rude, and socially unacceptable :)
Sounds as though you don't know how "crude, rude, and socially unacceptable" I CAN be when I try. Granted, however, you have me beat by a loooooooong ways. It's okay, we love you the way you are.

Sounds as though you don't know how "crude, rude, and socially unacceptable" I CAN be when I try. Granted, however, you have me beat by a loooooooong ways. It's okay, we love you the way you are.
Careful, darlin' - You're gettin' perilously close to telling me how much you lust after me! :devilish:

Oh...yeah, I know...I can hardly stay away from you.....
Look! See? She admits it! YES! Gonna finally get me some human tail again after all these years! Wonder how it'll compare with mare and dog? It's been so long since I even had the urge to bother trying that I done plumb fergot. So, where we meeting up, babe? The sooner, the better! My tongue's gettin' hard just thinkin' about it! Tell me how wet the idea makes you in a PM!

(How'm I doing at the "horny net geek" schtick? Kinda out of practice, but at least I'm trying, right? Hard to tell for sure, though, since the drool-splats on the screen are making it difficult to check my typing... <snicker>)

I am trying to PM another user on here but I cant see a message option anywhere,
It seems like I am able to post on someones wall but not private message them does anyone know why the could be?
i was wondering the same thing thanks for asking the question :)

I am trying to PM another user on here but I cant see a message option anywhere,
It seems like I am able to post on someones wall but not private message them does anyone know why the could be?
Thanks for the information

I'm sure if there's a an avalanche bearing down on you, you'd shit your pants instead of only farting.

But yes, does feel like that a lot. My expectations in the decency and intelligence of the human race is allready far negative, and so often I think it can't go any lower. Never takes long for something to happen that still catches me by surprise and drop those expectations even more.

Crap, I think I'm beginning to like you 😁

Back