Is it secret? Is it safe?

nobody_knows

Tourist
Like many others here my more feral predilections are completely unknown to most of my acquaintances. It’s just not something most of them would understand, and for the most part attempting to enlighten them would just end in tears. You gotta keep things under wraps, you never know when a guest might take an unguided tour or an eager relative attempt to help out by “tidying things up” in the back of your closet.

So I’m curious how you all keep the streams from crossing and all life as you know it ending in an instant.

I don’t really have too many worries about others going through my things and I have tons of PC hardware of varying vintage in almost every room so I decided to go with the old “hide in plain sight” idea. Plus I already had the box and everything fit just so perfectly!

13ADF550-D72E-4DA1-8EFB-E8CCB063637B.jpeg
Just one of at least half a dozen completely identical ATX power supply boxes, plus many more of other brands and capacities. Probably empty, nothing to see here.

3C0FBE7B-887C-43DE-ACD8-EDC1148CCDF2.jpeg
However inside is a pretty decent way for a zoo to spend some personal time.

B21AB6DD-20A9-4E85-A253-52ECF5174126.jpeg
Nothing super wild, just a Hazel from Bad Dragon plus the requisite consumables. so how do I rate on a scale of lazy idiot to secret underground sex dungeon? got any good stories of someone stumbling across something they shouldn’t have, or just some close calls?

I've got my stuff literally on the top of my dresser so I'd say your doing pretty good, I put them away when the cleaning lady comes if she's ever stumbled across them its gone unmentioned.

My friends know about my love of animals, because I chose them accordingly. Furrys are very open to this and generally younger people are generally more open minded.

That's why my toys are in the bedroom right above the TV and at the latest afterwards there are also small conversations with new acquaintances that I sexually engage with animals.

Attachments

• IMG_20191226_073921_746.jpg
    IMG_20191226_073921_746.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 911
My friends know about my love of animals, because I chose them accordingly. Furrys are very open to this and generally younger people are generally more open minded.

That's why my toys are in the bedroom right above the TV and at the latest afterwards there are also small conversations with new acquaintances that I sexually engage with animals.
It’s not something I’d put on my mantle piece ?

Like many others here my more feral predilections are completely unknown to most of my acquaintances. It’s just not something most of them would understand, and for the most part attempting to enlighten them would just end in tears. You gotta keep things under wraps, you never know when a guest might take an unguided tour or an eager relative attempt to help out by “tidying things up” in the back of your closet.

So I’m curious how you all keep the streams from crossing and all life as you know it ending in an instant.

I don’t really have too many worries about others going through my things and I have tons of PC hardware of varying vintage in almost every room so I decided to go with the old “hide in plain sight” idea. Plus I already had the box and everything fit just so perfectly!

View attachment 30603
Just one of at least half a dozen completely identical ATX power supply boxes, plus many more of other brands and capacities. Probably empty, nothing to see here.

View attachment 30604

View attachment 30605
Nothing super wild, just a Hazel from Bad Dragon plus the requisite consumables. so how do I rate on a scale of lazy idiot to secret underground sex dungeon? got any good stories of someone stumbling across something they shouldn’t have, or just some close calls?
If you like cum lube and want to save a bunch of money, go on amazon and buy a bottle of the J-Lube powder for about 16 dollars US. And then food grade titanium dioxide. It's what bad dragon uses to make their lube white like cum. Mix a little titanium dioxide into the lube and Bam! Instant cum lube

Last edited:
I think that is pretty darn secret! 8/10, now if you had a fake bottom in the box.... ;)

I use to keep condoms in a broken game cube when I still lived at home. I was the only one that would try to fix things like that so no one ever touched it.

Currently mine are hidden underneath the bottom of two drawers in my desk. No-one would ever completely remove a drawer from the desk in my room unless they already knew there was something underneath, so I highly suggest this method if you're trying to hide something. Though be sure to completely dry any toy after usage with this method; I learned that the hard way when my first ever masturbator got covered in mold. :(

what sized isthe rigt side dogtoy? :love:
looks great, from who is it?
thx for your answer (y):)

what sized isthe rigt side dogtoy? :love:
looks great, from who is it?
thx for your answer (y):)

You have to start smaller for sure, the order I went in was, Bad Dragon Diego Medium, Bad Dragon Austin Medium Bad Dragon Rex medium, Bad Dragon Rex Large. I did this over about three months

Our stuff is in a big tool box, looks just like several other tool boxes, all our toys inside. Great boxes, all look identical, all have places for little tiny locks. One I keep sewing stuff in. Another is electronics. One is gun cleaning equipment.

Only time we got "busted" was, we'd been to a party. I had the box in the back of my covered pickup. This box has a broken lock-latch, so doesn't lock anymore. Forgot it was there, alongside my gun cleaning box and ammo box.

Son came up from his place to go shooting with me.... And you already guessed what happened. I was at the shooting bench, and he was "helping me out," had gone to get the gun cleaning box but grabbed the wrong one, opened it -- oops, immediately slammed it shut and rewatched it, shoved it aside. And grabbed the right one.

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
If you like cum lube and want to save a bunch of money, go on amazon and buy a bottle of the Jbule powder for about 16 dollars US. And then food grade titanium dioxide. It's what bad dragon uses to make their lube white like cum. Mix a little titanium dioxide into the lube and Bam! Instant cum lube
Also, unused lube can be frozen. It's what I do.

View attachment 30603

View attachment 30604

View attachment 30605
If it's found say you like furries. it'll be easier to explain

View attachment 30603

View attachment 30604

View attachment 30605
I told my friends and family I'm a furry and to stay out of my drawers unless they wanna see a dog dildo XD

Nice collection. How satisfied are you with Stan? I probably want to by him so is he nice to use etc?

If it's found say you like furries. it'll be easier to explain
Well it would be the truth too, I am a huge furry as well. I’ve told some people close to me but not many. I basically won’t bring it up with others but will be honest if asked directly.

When they ship from bad dragon what does the box say? Im scared to get one delivered
Just has a return label to the man who owns the company (i believe?)

it said Jan Rivers or something last time I can't remember, but just a normal name and nothing abotu BD on the box

When they ship from bad dragon what does the box say? Im scared to get one delivered

When they shipped something to me it was a Brown box, Nothing fancy, and on the paper it was a packaging box, with the shipping information for a box Like, , , , , Literally, on the shipping manifest it was a Card board box, Nothing else

For others who are :confused: like me who want to research this Jbule powder, look instead for J-Lube. :)

Love all the toys!

I have most of my toys in a drawer under some old clothes. There’s also a false back to the same one that I keep my animal toys in. I figure no one is going to look for a fake backing if they already found my “normal” toys. I keep cuffs in the nightstand next to my bed though. I’m sure people have noticed but I’m not trying to hide it.

Back