Is it secret? Is it safe?

Myself, but have people over. Manly someone who cleans. Buy safes and locked cabinets is wear a lot of my friends keep things to you don't want people messing with. Boo sticks and important papers.

Thankfully, it's just the dogs and I. I do have things tucked away in the drawer (just one in particular) and some in the closet lol. If someone has to go though my stuff for some reason, they will be either, very disgusted, or pretty turned on lol :LOL:

Mine have a little cabinet all to themselves in my bedroom. I'm going to get a display cabinet for my toy collection to live in at some point.
Also I have friends who I'll be like hey, wanna see my new toy?! *shows them the Ming dragon shaped dildo I bought to match my piercing jewelry colour* so I think I'm safe lol

I just keep all my stuff in an overnight travel bag, stored in my closet. Side pocket holds lube and other necessities, main pocket is for the toys. I live with my brother, so can't have my toys out and this works just fine as a low-key way of keeping my toys out of sight.IMG_20210105_133344_982.jpgIMG_20210105_133358_711.jpg

i personally would make a foam insert for it to fit in so if somone moves it it wouldnt shake around and puit some weight in their with it

Like many others here my more feral predilections are completely unknown to most of my acquaintances. It’s just not something most of them would understand, and for the most part attempting to enlighten them would just end in tears. You gotta keep things under wraps, you never know when a guest might take an unguided tour or an eager relative attempt to help out by “tidying things up” in the back of your closet.

So I’m curious how you all keep the streams from crossing and all life as you know it ending in an instant.

I don’t really have too many worries about others going through my things and I have tons of PC hardware of varying vintage in almost every room so I decided to go with the old “hide in plain sight” idea. Plus I already had the box and everything fit just so perfectly!

View attachment 30603
Just one of at least half a dozen completely identical ATX power supply boxes, plus many more of other brands and capacities. Probably empty, nothing to see here.

View attachment 30604
However inside is a pretty decent way for a zoo to spend some personal time.

View attachment 30605
Nothing super wild, just a Hazel from Bad Dragon plus the requisite consumables. so how do I rate on a scale of lazy idiot to secret underground sex dungeon? got any good stories of someone stumbling across something they shouldn’t have, or just some close calls?
Quite literally a normal person wouldn't even consider you to be into zoo and would think you're a furry. I have a Hazel and JT and when one of my friends found them they said to my face "what, you a fuckin' furry" and then proceeded to ask how they felt lmao. Depends on the type of friends you have though I guess? Otherwise, just a silicone toy to stick yourself in for fun.

I would really only consider it a potential hazard for you if you actually had a female dog. But if you don't have a female dog then I don't see someone saying you're into zoo, even with a male.

Hazel feels so nice though, good choice. A tip for you, you should turn it upside down so your tip glides right up against that upward curve.

When they ship from bad dragon what does the box say? Im scared to get one delivered
Just a plain brown box. But if you ship internationally your customs will definitely open it.

My friends know about my love of animals, because I chose them accordingly. Furrys are very open to this and generally younger people are generally more open minded.

That's why my toys are in the bedroom right above the TV and at the latest afterwards there are also small conversations with new acquaintances that I sexually engage with animals.
Lol now that is a collection!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

My friends know about my love of animals, because I chose them accordingly. Furrys are very open to this and generally younger people are generally more open minded.

That's why my toys are in the bedroom right above the TV and at the latest afterwards there are also small conversations with new acquaintances that I sexually engage with animals.
Awesome collection

Nah I literally keep mine wrapped in a ratty old towel in my dresser and the bottle of lube next to it. No body in their right mind is going to go through my dresser and wonder why that towel is there without instantly closing the drawer again and needing brain bleach.

Must be nice not having to hide your desires from literally everyone

From my experience, I think it mostly depends on who you live with and how much control you have over your place of residence. I always get my own place and keep anything I want private in a place where no guests should really be snooping, but yeah, as others said, I don't think anyone will put you on blast for having a fleshlight like that unless you live with an extremely cynical and paranoid person. Sometimes it's even best to just "hide everything in plain sight" so that no one suspects anything based on your behavior, but safety first. You know your living situation better than anyone else and realistically, no one should be breaking into your room and sifting through your stuff. Can't stop parents from doing that if you still live with them, but your house is your castle.

I like to just prepare for the worst case scenario and have an emegency exit prepared for if I get called out, but honestly, I think most of the people who I'd be most worried about knowing already know about it and I'm still fine. I just don't say anything about it.

Unfortunately, Normies do.
Hehe I think "Normies" who freak out about this stuff are just looking for ANYTHING they can accuse others of doing wrong so they can see others suffer. At least where I live, unless you're being creepy about it, no one really seems to care. I've seen some crazy stuff in the metro part of the city and almost EVERYONE around where I live has a dog, so I'm sure stuff's going on. Just none of our business.

It helps to check the local news to see if there are cases being reported though, just to check the temperature. but these people online posting hate posts and death threats...they're just looking for targets to be violent against. Can't be too trusting, even with any source or blog online.

I keep mine in an easy accessible box. But I have 30 of those exact same boxes, and I doubt that someone will check them all. They are in my bedroom, so it would be weird if a visitor would check some boxes. They have no reason to be there. I am a bit cautious, so I do put them on the bottom of the box.

I keep mine in an easy accessible box. But I have 30 of those exact same boxes, and I doubt that someone will check them all. They are in my bedroom, so it would be weird if a visitor would check some boxes. They have no reason to be there. I am a bit cautious, so I do put them on the bottom of the box.
Like a magazine always start at the last page and work forward, the best stuff is alway on the bottom😉🤣

Like many others here my more feral predilections are completely unknown to most of my acquaintances. It’s just not something most of them would understand, and for the most part attempting to enlighten them would just end in tears. You gotta keep things under wraps, you never know when a guest might take an unguided tour or an eager relative attempt to help out by “tidying things up” in the back of your closet.

So I’m curious how you all keep the streams from crossing and all life as you know it ending in an instant.

I don’t really have too many worries about others going through my things and I have tons of PC hardware of varying vintage in almost every room so I decided to go with the old “hide in plain sight” idea. Plus I already had the box and everything fit just so perfectly!

View attachment 30603
Just one of at least half a dozen completely identical ATX power supply boxes, plus many more of other brands and capacities. Probably empty, nothing to see here.

View attachment 30604
However inside is a pretty decent way for a zoo to spend some personal time.

View attachment 30605
Nothing super wild, just a Hazel from Bad Dragon plus the requisite consumables. so how do I rate on a scale of lazy idiot to secret underground sex dungeon? got any good stories of someone stumbling across something they shouldn’t have, or just some close calls?
I like your approach, I have the same problem and I like to have my stuff on an ammo can (.50 cal) on my closet. It’s sparks curiosity fork time to time but is well hidden in plain sight. I’d recommend putting some kind of cover to it. Like paper or something else just to be safe.

Back