Is it safe to drink doggy pee?

But it's transmittable through other body fluids(precum, semen), also there is Piss drops in the precum.
Sucking cock is alright, tasting piss is not?

But it's transmittable through other body fluids(precum, semen), also there is Piss drops in the precum.
Sucking cock is alright, tasting piss is not?
I do not literally care what you drink or how much of it you drink. I just stated that this is one of the possible problems.
You can also vaccinate dogs against leptospirosis.
And if you intend to drink urine which is a waste product of the body not intended to be put back into a body, I suggest you research transmittable diseases and their prevention on your own rather than asking this question to a bunch of people who might never had to deal with it.
You can even anonymously post the question to veterinary forum(s). Any decent vet will give you a honest answer.

I am personally not into anything piss & shit, to the dismay of my husband, who was with a total toilet slut before me. But I have known plenty of people who were into that kind of stuff, hence, I have seen it. Dog pee from a healthy dog is def safe. There are lots of pics out there, too. I remember one girl from Austria -Petra or something like that- posting a shit ton of pics with her Shepherd pissing into her mouth.

Just a few of the things you can find in dogs urine. No, do not drink it!
If you're seeing that your dog is receiving proper veterinary care, the urine should be largely (if not completely) sterile. Bacteriuria in quantities large enough to be harmful is not normal. Note how these are listed as present in dogs with infectious diseases; if your dog has cystitis and your only concern is sex, then there are far larger issues at hand than drinking a bit of dog pee.

From a relative standpoint, we can come into contact with harmful bacteria through just about everything we do: touching a surface a sick person has touched, ingesting contaminated food or water, even just breathing can expose us to airborne pathogenic bacteria. We're far more likely to get sick from any of those things than drinking urine from a healthy dog every once in a while.

Of course, sterile doesn't mean harmless; pee is full of waste products after all. But this, again, should pose no threat to you so long as your dog is being properly cared for. He should be hydrated enough that the urine is dilute. Besides, let's be honest, pretty much everything we eat and drink is full of manmade chemicals, carcinogens, heavy metals. Far worse stuff than any natural product of the excretory system.

It's not good for you, but neither are energy drinks and look how many of those are consumed globally per day. Like anything, there's nothing wrong with it in moderation.

Back