Is having sex with a male dog better than man?

As a man....I don't try to compare. It's just another element of her total pleasure. I'm there for her to assist and add to her experience. I have a lot of extreme toys women love... I connect with her emotionally and intimately.... giving her what she desires and needs. Why would I want it to be any different? She still gives me what I need and is loving and caring for me... No need to try and separate....just enjoy the full package.

I've only ever had one human cock enter me and that was from a transwoman. I have fooled around with men here and there before I fully tied the bow with my gf as a monogumous relationship(far as men, women, and anyone inbetween is concerned) I do enjoy being slutty, but dog cock does everything I want for me, side note I also have stallions sooooo...

Still my philosophy is that enjoy what you enjoy, long as everyone is consenting, no one is hurt to a degree they feel uncomfortable with, and everyone has a good time, go for it!

I have at least not ruled out having sex with a man completely. Like I am not inherently against it, just I have what I need/want and am not seeking.

I've only ever had one human cock enter me and that was from a transwoman. I have fooled around with men here and there before I fully tied the bow with my gf as a monogumous relationship(far as men, women, and anyone inbetween is concerned) I do enjoy being slutty, but dog cock does everything I want for me, side note I also have stallions sooooo...

Still my philosophy is that enjoy what you enjoy, long as everyone is consenting, no one is hurt to a degree they feel uncomfortable with, and everyone has a good time, go for it!

I have at least not ruled out having sex with a man completely. Like I am not inherently against it, just I have what I need/want and am not seeking.
I really liked reading your message you sound very sensible and realistic.

I’m currently in a monogamous relationship with a woman and we’re very happy we enjoy dogs from time to time.

I agree with what you said, just try it to see if you enjoy it. If not that’s something you can tick off your to do list. But let’s face it, if you feel passionate about something is your gut ever wrong about it?

I do understand that it can be difficult for some people to find the opportunity to give it a go, but you’ll never know if you don’t try

I honestly cannot compare the two, not fairly. I am not going to have the same intellectual connection with a k9 as I have with a man, but this isn't a bad thing. When I'm with a dog, my primal self comes out to play and I connect with him. No egos involved and I'm not trying to overthink things (I am REALLY bad at this). I do tend to orgasm more with a k9 for this reason. And although I do my best to ensure the dog is enjoying himself to the max, it's not the same type of concern as I have with a man.

To answer the original poster...comparing the duration is difficult. Like men, all dogs are different. The k9 orgasm is different to me, as they have a higher body temp. But as far as your experience, all I can say is your mileage may vary.

Ultimately, to be in a situation where I'm simultaneously pleasing a dog and his owner is ideal.
What she said🥰

For me a dog takes it to a whole new level, nothing can compare to it. The sensation is incredible. I don’t think I will ever go back to men. I suppose you could say dogs have ruin men for me lol I’m just not interested in men in the slightest any more

xx
Much love, You are awesome

A: Oh God... Can you compare the difference between a pizza and an airplane? As much as its still sex... its completely different, IMHO. Other than the fact that there's a dick inside me... there's not much similarity. For starters since dogs dicks have a higher temp, they feel different and I can feel it more as a result. With a regular penis, I feel that its in me, but our body temps are about the same, so I feel less of the guys dicks and more of my vag moving due to pressure. It's not a bad feeling, but there is less conscious attention to how his dick feels. With a dog, its both. How he's displacing me, and how hot his dick is, because all the nerves around the wall of my vagina are firing a bit more.

The knot... sigh... what I can I say other than the Knot is hell.. and the Knot is heaven.
The way the knot is perfectly made to rest and push on the gspot is freaky, and I for the life of me cannot figure out why its SUCH a good fit. (insert my pet paleolithic theory here).
For me, the knot is excruciatingly painful for the first few minutes. To the point of tears at times... but that pain is washed away by such pleasure that Im always left not caring about the pain it required to get there... or the pain I know I'm in for later.

Thrusting is different as well. Dogs thrust faster and harder than a human, but... they dont thrust as long.
I'd guess an average guy can thrust for a few minutes before needing a short break, but then he can start again. Max will thrust for anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds... and then he's done.
With another dog he wouldn't need to thrust because he's tied and spurting. So he can just stand there and fill his bitch with cum.

With a dog assuming he does knot a girl, its great. If he doesn't, it can be frustrating when he's decided he's not going to do anymore humping for a while... so the job ends up on the girl to get herself off. Where as with a guy, even if he nuts early, in a few minutes he can at least be convinced to fuck more.

Without question sex with a dog is more... well... violent would probably be the word. When guys fuck, even if they're being selfish... you're not a piece of meat. They still see me as a human being. So even if they dont care about my pleasure, its not 100% about them dumping semen in me.
With a dog on the other hand... its 100% about dumping as much semen in a bitch as possible. It's about fucking and breeding. Pleasure of the bitch is of no concern to him.

Theres that line that sex is like pizza... even bad pizza is good pizza. and that is kinda true with humans. even if a guy sucks at sex, its still not bad and can be enjoyable.

With a dog... in my experience... its either mind blowing or frustrating. So in that way they're not good lovers... but damn when they get it right... OMG.

So if I had to boil it down to one single comparison...
A humans male is probably a better lover, but a dog is without a doubt a better fucker

And that ladies and gentlemen is the best summary and comparision I've ever heard.
Wow! What a great response

I honestly cannot compare the two, not fairly. I am not going to have the same intellectual connection with a k9 as I have with a man, but this isn't a bad thing. When I'm with a dog, my primal self comes out to play and I connect with him. No egos involved and I'm not trying to overthink things (I am REALLY bad at this). I do tend to orgasm more with a k9 for this reason. And although I do my best to ensure the dog is enjoying himself to the max, it's not the same type of concern as I have with a man.

To answer the original poster...comparing the duration is difficult. Like men, all dogs are different. The k9 orgasm is different to me, as they have a higher body temp. But as far as your experience, all I can say is your mileage may vary.

Ultimately, to be in a situation where I'm simultaneously pleasing a dog and his owner is ideal.
Exactly right. I agree 100% and couldnt have explained it any better. Thank you.

To other active female members with the zoo life. I am curious about having sex with a dog. Is it better than having sex with a man? For example, orgasm or the duration of the sex is longer than man? Please do help as i genuinely have been considering to start.
In some ways yes, there’s obviously the fetish aspect but there are a few cons of course. As someone who’s only fucked a male dog I can say that I’m firmly in the Fucking male dogs is better camp

I've been with my boyfriend after my first week of being with a dog, and well, from my experience for now, the experience with my bf felt a tad bit underwhelming afterwards. It's definitely effected me in that regard. So i'd suppose it might be better, yes
...dogs are best man friends...so just imagine if man and dog join forces how that would feel...😘🐕💄
ine

I've been with my boyfriend after my first week of being with a dog, and well, from my experience for now, the experience with my bf felt a tad bit underwhelming afterwards. It's definitely effected me in that regard. So i'd suppose it might be better, yes
So does he know about your new found love for the knot?

They are too different to compare.
The intellectual exchange, emotional and physical bond, emotional and physical feelings, different moods. All too different to make a just comparison. Both can be good, both can be less good. They can last longer or shorter.
I usually climax with orgasm with a shorter duration but more orgasms with a dog compared to a man.
These are all my personal opinions and experiences and nothing that can be used to describe how it is for other people.

I am not a woman and no real experience with any of this so really shouldn’t comment. I tend to think it would depend on the woman’s mood, with an experienced female k9, she’d know what to expect. With human interaction there is always the possibility of wishes, expectations and drama. Not saying that’s a bad thing but mood at moment matters.

Simply put….. can’t compare. I luv my bf… an when he’s in me .. I can’t think r blve there’s a better feeling n looking at him makes my juices flow. It’s definitely a mind thing… with animals.. it’s like sometimes a connection but definitely more about the feelings I get in my vag 😂 the knott is obviously the best.. having it pulsing on the spot makes such an orgasm n knowing that im tied to him and he doesn’t want me to move. Unfortunately all that feeling usually makes me wanna move. Lol.
Very good insight thanks

Not a dog or a woman and no real experience I have no idea, but I’ll bet the woman that do will give 51-49 in favor of k9.

Back