Is having sex with a male dog better than man?

A otras socias activas en la vida del zoológico. Tengo curiosidad por tener sexo con un perro. ¿Es mejor que tener sexo con un hombre? Por ejemplo, ¿el orgasmo o la duración del sexo es más largo que el del hombre? Por favor, ayuda ya que realmente he estado considerando comenzar.
soy hombre (pero creo que la opinion tambien es valida)
Cómo se dice son casas totalmente diferentess. Pero yo prefiero definitivamente a los tacos y son de buen tamaño mucho mejor. Son amantes incansable, su orgasmo ,,(quedar abotonado por 15 minutos hasta 30 o 40 minutos, en los que sientes mucho placer con ese pene pulsante en lo que te llena de esperma y luego al despegarse lo primero que hace b en limpia tú vulva con tu ano con su lengua
son muy discreto s, y tienes menos posibilidad de contraer una enfermedad que con un hombre que por lo regular son más promiscuos.

I'm going to quote myself here from another thread... cause im lazy and I dont want to retype it all... lol
Wow, that was insightful.

Have you ever felt some penises feeling hotter than others? Human penises I mean

I ask because when I’m very horny whether I’m hard or not my penis feels like it has a fever. It’s pretty insane to the point that it makes my leg hot

Wow, that was insightful.

Have you ever felt some penises feeling hotter than others? Human penises I mean

I ask because when I’m very horny whether I’m hard or not my penis feels like it has a fever. It’s pretty insane to the point that it makes my leg hot
I can answer … no they feel the same in temperature anyway… but a dog or boar … it’s like really warm n that feels totally different 🥰🎀

I totally agree!!🥰 the frustrating part of the dog for me is when he’s thrusting I totally get into it an if he stops n pulls out I’m like left there begging. A boxer I’ve been with does that like 2 r 3 times stopping n circles… it like he knows it’s driving me nuts with like every feeling u can imagine.. 😊
Sometimes it’s good to make them beg for it..

That’s a real dirtydog right there

There was a video some girl posted the other day where she was pleading and moaning in excitement begging for her dog to do it.

Drove me absolutely insane to hear the trembling in her voice
It’s horrible… had he stopped n then she wanted more. Bcos that’s what jus drives me nuts

I find the question a bit stupid, humans have this annoying habit of wanting to compare everything when often nothing compares

The question is probably also manipulative, the person asking it wants to be able to identify who the women are on this forum

I may be wrong, but I don't like the question at all because it gives the opportunity to get sidetracked with mysandrical remarks
Dead right, a trap indeed

A: Oh God... Can you compare the difference between a pizza and an airplane? As much as its still sex... its completely different, IMHO. Other than the fact that there's a dick inside me... there's not much similarity. For starters since dogs dicks have a higher temp, they feel different and I can feel it more as a result. With a regular penis, I feel that its in me, but our body temps are about the same, so I feel less of the guys dicks and more of my vag moving due to pressure. It's not a bad feeling, but there is less conscious attention to how his dick feels. With a dog, its both. How he's displacing me, and how hot his dick is, because all the nerves around the wall of my vagina are firing a bit more.

The knot... sigh... what I can I say other than the Knot is hell.. and the Knot is heaven.
The way the knot is perfectly made to rest and push on the gspot is freaky, and I for the life of me cannot figure out why its SUCH a good fit. (insert my pet paleolithic theory here).
For me, the knot is excruciatingly painful for the first few minutes. To the point of tears at times... but that pain is washed away by such pleasure that Im always left not caring about the pain it required to get there... or the pain I know I'm in for later.

Thrusting is different as well. Dogs thrust faster and harder than a human, but... they dont thrust as long.
I'd guess an average guy can thrust for a few minutes before needing a short break, but then he can start again. Max will thrust for anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds... and then he's done.
With another dog he wouldn't need to thrust because he's tied and spurting. So he can just stand there and fill his bitch with cum.

With a dog assuming he does knot a girl, its great. If he doesn't, it can be frustrating when he's decided he's not going to do anymore humping for a while... so the job ends up on the girl to get herself off. Where as with a guy, even if he nuts early, in a few minutes he can at least be convinced to fuck more.

Without question sex with a dog is more... well... violent would probably be the word. When guys fuck, even if they're being selfish... you're not a piece of meat. They still see me as a human being. So even if they dont care about my pleasure, its not 100% about them dumping semen in me.
With a dog on the other hand... its 100% about dumping as much semen in a bitch as possible. It's about fucking and breeding. Pleasure of the bitch is of no concern to him.

Theres that line that sex is like pizza... even bad pizza is good pizza. and that is kinda true with humans. even if a guy sucks at sex, its still not bad and can be enjoyable.

With a dog... in my experience... its either mind blowing or frustrating. So in that way they're not good lovers... but damn when they get it right... OMG.

So if I had to boil it down to one single comparison...
A humans male is probably a better lover, but a dog is without a doubt a better fucker

And that ladies and gentlemen is the best summary and comparision I've ever heard.
Very good. Thank you.

Different feelings. I love feel the hardness and the connection with a human cock, but I think dog penis is unbeatable when we talk about just fucking. It's really hot, the penis and the cum both, you may feel stronger sensations when they're inside. Not to mention while his knot has the highest volume, it will drive you to heaven
When sucking his cock you may have some more problems than doing the same to the human one due to the amount of dog water , but some women may consider it quite funny and enjoyable.

Different feelings. I love feel the hardness and the connection with a human cock, but I think dog penis is unbeatable when we talk about just fucking. It's really hot, the penis and the cum both, you may feel stronger sensations when they're inside. Not to mention while his knot has the highest volume, it will drive you to heaven
When sucking his cock you may have some more problems than doing the same to the human one due to the amount of dog water , but some women may consider it quite funny and enjoyable.
With that I prefer human interaction.. nothing is more satisfying than to see his face during!🥰🥰

If you could see and enjoy with some dog cocks as I've ever done, you wouldn't think they're overrated. Some males have really huge shafts and knots, their abilities to cum are also amazing....There aren't better cocks than dog ones, and also have the best cum taste in animal world

:sneaky:If you could see and enjoy with some dog cocks as I've ever done, you wouldn't think they're overrated. Some males have really huge shafts and knots, their abilities to cum are also amazing....There aren't better cocks than dog ones, and also have the best cum taste in animal world
Nah! Whilst I'm in harmony, when you taste white you will always want to bite ! :sneaky:

To other active female members with the zoo life. I am curious about having sex with a dog. Is it better than having sex with a man? For example, orgasm or the duration of the sex is longer than man? Please do help as i genuinely have been considering to start.
Yes it is <3 in my opinion at least. But the only drawback is dogs don't last v long

Simply put….. can’t compare. I luv my bf… an when he’s in me .. I can’t think r blve there’s a better feeling n looking at him makes my juices flow. It’s definitely a mind thing… with animals.. it’s like sometimes a connection but definitely more about the feelings I get in my vag 😂 the knott is obviously the best.. having it pulsing on the spot makes such an orgasm n knowing that im tied to him and he doesn’t want me to move. Unfortunately all that feeling usually makes me wanna move. Lol.
What a great answer

My wife recently had her first experience, she had fun and enjoyed it, but she was clear that for the dog that she got to try, she enjoyed sex with me more.

For me a dog takes it to a whole new level, nothing can compare to it. The sensation is incredible. I don’t think I will ever go back to men. I suppose you could say dogs have ruin men for me lol I’m just not interested in men in the slightest any more

xx
Why does this turn me on so much ? That a woman would openly admit that she’s given up on men . I think I love that a woman is first of all open to trying to being mounted, secondly that it’s so enjoyable that she’s not going to waste time with the species that doesn’t please her anymore.

Are you like this because of the men you were with weren’t good at courting you or weren’t prioritizing on your pleasures?

I honestly cannot compare the two, not fairly. I am not going to have the same intellectual connection with a k9 as I have with a man, but this isn't a bad thing. When I'm with a dog, my primal self comes out to play and I connect with him. No egos involved and I'm not trying to overthink things (I am REALLY bad at this). I do tend to orgasm more with a k9 for this reason. And although I do my best to ensure the dog is enjoying himself to the max, it's not the same type of concern as I have with a man.

To answer the original poster...comparing the duration is difficult. Like men, all dogs are different. The k9 orgasm is different to me, as they have a higher body temp. But as far as your experience, all I can say is your mileage may vary.

Ultimately, to be in a situation where I'm simultaneously pleasing a dog and his owner is ideal.
I think your answer was magnificent 👏👏👏

Back