Is dog sitting a good Idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a dog cock so bad, I dont have a dog and I cant get one because of the place im in atm. So i was thinking I can dog sit so that I can have a dog to my self, I was just wondering if dog sitting to get a doggy cock is a good idea? and if so Id love to hear about everyones experience with dog sitting to get some dog cock.

This should probably be in the discussion side of the site, some people get kinda serious about proper posting in here lol.
To answer your question(at least somewhat)
That can be kinda tricky, sometimes it takes a lot of time for an animal to trust you in that way, and if you aren't careful that can take home habits that might lead to u getting busted

This should probably be in the discussion side of the site, some people get kinda serious about proper posting in here lol.
To answer your question(at least somewhat)
That can be kinda tricky, sometimes it takes a lot of time for an animal to trust you in that way, and if you aren't careful that can take home habits that might lead to u getting busted
Yea im sorry Im pretty knew here and dont know how posting works, also yea I was worried about that, I dont wanted to get busted but do you have any tips?

The only way you can get busted is if they have a camera in the house otherwise all male dogs will be happy to have you there but I think I would take the dog out for a secluded walk for the EXERCISE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back