Is being 18 y/o too young to be a bestiality fan ?

Like many others here, my interest in this went way back. In my case, I saw something, and what's been seen can't be unseen. Anyhow... we don't get to pick the things we like and don't like. If you're wondering if you're OK, then you're as OK as any of us :)

The genuine innocence in this first post is actually kind of sweet.

That said, give it time, your tastes will evolve.

Hi everyone, I am new here, and want to know if me already liking bestiality at 18 (I am a boy), is acceptable or not. I don't know if it matters or not, but I DO NOT enjoy male humans and female animals. I only like it when male animals consciously themselves come and engage in sex with FEMALE HUMANS. Give me your thoughts ! Also, tips on how this forum works & how to use it, are more than welcome.
Some of us have had interest in animals since we were children. Nothing sexual, just admiration for another species other than our own. Id say its very natural especially for a young developing mind to be curious.

With that being said its up to you to explore or indulge in your curiosity, just be safe and do some research 😉

I’m a very open minded person and a firm believer that whatever you have interest in, think about and want to do makes you who you are…. A PERSON. Always be true to you and don’t pay attention to anyone who tries to dictate your life. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent

Age probably doesn't matter. As soon as you need to realize. Although you like animals, you would like to have sex with them. (me with a mare). You must never hurt them. That's alpha omega.

Age is not a problem. I was 16yo teenage girl when I noticed I found men, wolves, dogs or apes sexually attractive to me. I'm interested about various males before I was 18yo. I had to be very secretive with my diaries or fantasies. At least now I have someone to share my kinks haha 🥰

Meg

Hi everyone, I am new here, and want to know if me already liking bestiality at 18 (I am a boy), is acceptable or not. I don't know if it matters or not, but I DO NOT enjoy male humans and female animals. I only like it when male animals consciously themselves come and engage in sex with FEMALE HUMANS. Give me your thoughts ! Also, tips on how this forum works & how to use it, are more than welcome.
I don't think 18 is too young for anything having to do with sex.

I don't think 18 is too young for anything having to do with sex.
Depends on sex and body and sexual experience. Check the thickness of the dog knot. Try inserting a similar dildo or fingers into the pussy. It's not fantasy it's reality

Last edited:
I discovered how I felt towards animals around the same time I discovered arousal in the first place; I don't think age really affects what you're into. We all grow and discover things at our own pace, and as long as we aren't hurting ourselves or others, that journey is completely natural.

a lot of us started much younger than you think. i heard about it from friends when i was 15, they were talking about a crazy video that poped up on facebook, and i was curious ever since. i also remember reading that famous dolphin page. ;p

Back