Intercourse with felines, is it looked down apon, or simply unheard of?

jdenzooph

Lurker
If the latter, why? I mean, canine intercourse is extremely popular, so you'd think feline would be to. But for some reason, It's like looking for a needle in a giant haystack. If it is allowed, Id love to hear any experiences!

And for large cats usually easy for the person to be identified, and survivability may be low as if you ever seen their version of after play!

"some reason" being that a house cat's penis is very small (like around 1 cm long) making it physically impossible to penetrate one without seriously injuring her in the process. a male cat mounting a human also seems to be in the realm of physically impossible.

pentrative sex? i've only ever heard it being possible with a really big domestic cat. even then, it had to be anal.

however, female cats seem very receptive to receiving oral sex. fixed or not, doesnt matter. although, an in tact female would probably be more open
my late cat loved, absolutely LOVED getting her pussy and asshole licked, even though she was fixed. i'd go until she pushed away, wait about 10 min, then shes ready to go again. spent hours doing this exact routine more than once.

Well domestic cats are way too small for it and bigger cats... well if you wanna try fucking a panther go for it but I'm not responsible for what happens

Like other's have said it's just due to the fact that the cats we live with are way to small for sex, and large cats.... well I won't stop you but I would recommend rethinking your decision
Or at least have your affairs in order. Disposal of the remains shouldn't be much of a problem... Lions and tigers and such would likely enjoy a post-fuck snack, doncha know.

The vast majority of people are mainly interested in penetrative sex and cats are too small for that, that's it.
This is also why dogs and horses are by far the most popular species; however if you exclude these bigger animals, I think you could consider cats as the most popular when it comes to non-penetrative sex.

I use to suck off my cat before he passed, he loved it. I never thought about penetrating a female cat as they would be so small compared to me that it would probably hurt them badly and that's the last thing I want to do to a feline friend.

Almost unheard of :) I have heard of people making love with big cats ("big cats" as in lion etc.). My guess is that if big cats were as common as big dogs there would be some pix to be found.

A lot of interesting reasons here but a couple of years ago I think I saw a video of a guy actually being able to penetrate a very large cat without injuring her. I haven't been able to find the video since I believe that it was removed but it might still be out there. I think that could prove that intercourse with domestic felines is not completely impossible. You just need to find a human and a cat that are the perfect size to fit without injury. If anybody finds the video I am talking about please tell me and others.

Back