Inflatable dog knot toy

ottbox

Tourist
So there was a dildo i had found a long time ago that actually had an inflatable knot on it and it would inflate pretty big. I've found a few toys recently that are similar but all of them only inflate the smallest bit. Would anyone be able to post links to good inflatable knots?

Elypseart but if you ask them they have bigger dildos than what they show.

Also primal hardware has a few with cumtubes aswell
This seems nice, but never can tell from AMZN: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B1HYCR67/

Do you find the injectable aspect important?

Looking to train/work up to the real thing with a reciprocating "sex" machine, I wonder if the tube is a hassle? Easy enough to remove it I guess...

I honestly in the minority but I think Elyspse toys are junk. There quality is fine but they are expensive and I can get nearly the same sensation from a thick balloon. They have no texture and the shaft was too small to feel even on the largest ones they had publicly available. (Might be different if I had an even larger model, who knows.)

I really like the inflatable from Primalhardwere. They have texture, have shape and I find feel infinitely better then my Elyspe before I gave it away. Again it literally felt like a balloon...

I would definitely recommend the Primal if you like texture for sure. As said the Elypse are completely smooth.

I own a large inflatable werewolf from primal and it is one of the closest toys next to my XL chance I have that has almost made me HFO using it.

I honestly in the minority but I think Elyspse toys are junk. There quality is fine but they are expensive and I can get nearly the same sensation from a thick balloon. They have no texture and the shaft was too small to feel even on the largest ones they had publicly available. (Might be different if I had an even larger model, who knows.)

I really like the inflatable from Primalhardwere. They have texture, have shape and I find feel infinitely better then my Elyspe before I gave it away. Again it literally felt like a balloon...

I saw those and I wasn't 100% sure of the quality behind them. Or how big they get

I would definitely recommend the Primal if you like texture for sure. As said the Elypse are completely smooth.

I own a large inflatable werewolf from primal and it is one of the closest toys next to my XL chance I have that has almost made me HFO using it.
Good to know. Might need to get one

I saw those and I wasn't 100% sure of the quality behind them. Or how big they get
Good quality, have a couple toys from the company. The large Werewolf is huge. I am the type of person that uses XL toys from BD dragon and that Large werewolf can get plenty big enough for me with a couple pumps.

Good quality, have a couple toys from the company. The large Werewolf is huge. I am the type of person that uses XL toys from BD dragon and that Large werewolf can get plenty big enough for me with a couple pumps.
I would want it so long as it expands larger than it stars and only the knot expands. Not the entire toy

Had one at Uni, was a fun time. Used it on a girl from Num Theory that I brought back home to the farm the summer after to try the real thing 😂

Back