In front of group

I have a bit of exhibitionist hidden inside, I have been in relationships were I had to show a little to much at the risk of being seen as well as doing some humiliating things in public like removing my panties and handing them to my mistress in a crowded club, that was exciting and a thrill but the one time I ended up putting on a show with an audience watching a drunk me perform sex with a dog was a day I will regret forever, be carefully with who you share your fantasy.
U really r kinky Sara :D

Fuck yes, one of my fantasies too.
It would be a pleasure..and it doesn’t need to stay a fantasy only..
I have seen it a couple of times in Europe on parties, very special parties..it’s wonderful to see a young woman, not a professional, playing with a well hung doggy and having doggy wanting to mount her, fuck her and giving a damn about the 25 people around, watching - and neither did the girl..she took him on her back and he fucked her so hard and rough, it was beautiful to see that..
Just one example from a few other.. ☺️

It is interesting (and great!) to see how many people find the idea of a performance in front of a group appealing. The only aspect for which the original poster and I disagree is that I would not want it to be nor would I find it to be humilitating. I think this act is natural and not at all something to be ashamed of, particularly in front of a group of like-minded individuals.

+1 for the love to watch group. If anyone wants to do this, DM me or drop a reply. Cheers.

**Should say group of men. Not group of me
I dream of doing it for a group as well, men and women, but I’d also do it for a group of me lol. Half a dozen of me watching myself get dominated and fucked silly…could be fun. It would probably be messy, like I wouldn’t want to do it on some nice hardwood flooring or something, but it could be fun.

Or, you know, a crowd of guys stroking their dicks while they watch me get knotted…that works for me too lol. If I put on a hat, a trench coat, and a fake mustache, could I pretend to be one of the boys and watch you too?

I dream of doing it for a group as well, men and women, but I’d also do it for a group of me lol. Half a dozen of me watching myself get dominated and fucked silly…could be fun. It would probably be messy, like I wouldn’t want to do it on some nice hardwood flooring or something, but it could be fun.

Or, you know, a crowd of guys stroking their dicks while they watch me get knotted…that works for me too lol. If I put on a hat, a trench coat, and a fake mustache, could I pretend to be one of the boys and watch you too?
oh babe your the worst

honestly sameee

Back