In front of group

I am newly active (about a year) I have a fantasy of having to do my dog or dogs in front of a group of me. The thought of me being seen doing it like that is both humiliating as well so sos so so arousing to me
Thanks for sharing. It's hot hearing from women who share their kinky side. 😘

I am newly active (about a year) I have a fantasy of having to do my dog or dogs in front of a group of me. The thought of me being seen doing it like that is both humiliating as well so sos so so arousing to me
I have a bit of exhibitionist hidden inside, I have been in relationships were I had to show a little to much at the risk of being seen as well as doing some humiliating things in public like removing my panties and handing them to my mistress in a crowded club, that was exciting and a thrill but the one time I ended up putting on a show with an audience watching a drunk me perform sex with a dog was a day I will regret forever, be carefully with who you share your fantasy.

I love the fantasy humiliation of being seen or streamed on the internet, knowing it can't be taken back so you may as well embrace your zoo-ness at that point. 🐷💕

**Should say group of men. Not group of me
I often imagine if I had superpowers that would allow me take over the country. I would then use my super powers and control of the country to snuff out Christianity since it is mostly Christianity that pushes most countries to make laws against zoophilia.
I would then bite them back for their years of oppressing zoos by randomly picking public places to go to with several of my stallions, and letting my stallions breed me over and over in front of anyone who passes through the public place.

But alas, I do not have super powers! :(

I have been watched quite a few times and it is such a turn on!! I used to go out dressed up fully with my lesbian friends from uni and we would go back to their shared house afterwards. I remember one evening some of their male friends came back as well (straight and a gay guy) and the straight guy joked that if I wanted to be a woman I should act like it and let their dog mount and fuck me. We were all drunk and I actually let him do it.
The best thing was that there was nothing sexual about it, they were my female friends two years bellow me, but it was such a turn having my lesbian friends watching and laughing.
Aw it was you? I always wondered what happened to you! :rolleyes:

Back