In front of group

I am newly active (about a year) I have a fantasy of having to do my dog or dogs in front of a group of me. The thought of me being seen doing it like that is both humiliating as well so sos so so arousing to me
I don't know if I could handle that, but I think the fantasy is hot.

My greatest fantasy is to join a group of men as an audience and may join licking her pussy when the doggies have finished and she's full of cum. Or even fucking and licking whatever is better. Orgies are the best.

I am newly active (about a year) I have a fantasy of having to do my dog or dogs in front of a group of me. The thought of me being seen doing it like that is both humiliating as well so sos so so arousing to me
that sounds very exciting. Would you like to know it is going to happen or a friend that knows how horny you are arranges it so when you turn up you have to go through with it?

If humiliation is the fantasy then imagine the group of people present aren't even watching you. You're just the bitch they bring their dogs to for relief. The most acknowledgement you get from the people is something like, "Oh I guess its my dog's turn to use the bitch." Or, "Oh, my dog's done with the bitch, I'll talk to you again next week, Frank."

Back