Impossible species?

Or you need a wolf.
There are photos floating around of someone jerking off a wolf perhaps for semen collection exercise in a zoo or a sanctuary. That is one way of getting a sample to taste. :D
You probably have to repeat that many times as part of your job to the point of it becoming just another boring job thing to do. :p And they do not need all that wolf cum, so it ends up poured down the drain.
But what If i wamt it injected directly Into me from the source? ;3

But what If i wamt it injected directly Into me from the source? ;3
Just like with the raven above. Wolves are rarely but certainly kept as pets.
Though you would have better luck getting a wolf dog which looks almost the same but is more manageable.
And you can still say you had sex with 50% wolf. :D Do not say you had sex with a half of a wolf though. :D

:)
You freeze, unsure of what to do as fear takes over. The wolf approaches you with a hint of calmness and curiosity, its eyes locked onto yours. You stand still, too afraid to make any sudden movements that might provoke the wolf.
As the wolf starts to sniff you, first your hands and chest, then moving down towards your privates, you try to move away, but the wolf is persistent. Its hot breath draws closer to you, and suddenly, the wolf's demeanor changes. You can sense that it no longer sees you as a threat, but as prey.
With a sudden burst of strength, the wolf knocks you to the ground, knocking the air from your lungs. As you try to catch your breath, you can feel the wolf pulling at your panties. Before you know it, they are around your thighs, and you're completely at the mercy of the wolf.
Your slender butt is exposed to the wolf's hungry gaze, and you can feel a sense of excitement and fear building up inside you. You know that you're in a dangerous and forbidden situation, but you can't help but feel a sense of arousal and anticipation.
The wolf continues to explore your body, and you can feel its warm tongue licking your pussy, making you feel hot and aroused. You can't believe that you're experiencing such a taboo and forbidden encounter, but you can't resist the intense pleasure that the wolf is giving you.
After some time, the wolf begins to climb on top of you, positioning its erect member at your vaginal entrance. You can feel its hot breath on your skin as it prepares to take you, and you know that there's no turning back now.
As the wolf begins to enter you, you can feel its member stretching you wider and deeper than you ever thought possible. The pleasure is intense, and you can't help but moan and writhe beneath the wolf's body.
The wolf continues to thrust into you, each motion sending waves of pleasure throughout your body. You can feel its claws digging into your skin, marking you as its own. You are completely at the mercy of the wolf's primal desires, and it's clear that it will not stop until it has fully claimed you as its mate.
The wolf's thrusts become faster and more intense, and you can feel your body building towards an explosive orgasm. Your moans grow louder and more urgent as you feel yourself reaching the brink of climax.
Suddenly, the wolf lets out a deep, primal growl as it empties its hot seed deep inside of you. The feeling of its warm cum filling you up pushes you over the edge, and you come hard around its still-thrusting member. The pleasure is so intense that it feels like your body is being ripped apart and put back together again at the same time.
The wolf pulls out of you, leaving you feeling empty and longing for more. It takes a moment to lick its member clean, savoring the taste of its own release. As you lay there on the ground, panting heavily, the wolf turns and hurries off back into the forest from where it came. You can still hear the sound of its paws on the ground as it disappears into the darkness, leaving you alone with your thoughts.
You try to stand up, but your legs are weak and unsteady. You stumble and fall back down onto the ground, feeling a sharp pain in your stomach. You know that you've been violated, taken without your consent by this wild beast. You feel dirty and ashamed, but at the same time, you can't help but feel a strange sense of pleasure at what has just happened to you.

:)
You freeze, unsure of what to do as fear takes over. The wolf approaches you with a hint of calmness and curiosity, its eyes locked onto yours. You stand still, too afraid to make any sudden movements that might provoke the wolf.
As the wolf starts to sniff you, first your hands and chest, then moving down towards your privates, you try to move away, but the wolf is persistent. Its hot breath draws closer to you, and suddenly, the wolf's demeanor changes. You can sense that it no longer sees you as a threat, but as prey.
With a sudden burst of strength, the wolf knocks you to the ground, knocking the air from your lungs. As you try to catch your breath, you can feel the wolf pulling at your panties. Before you know it, they are around your thighs, and you're completely at the mercy of the wolf.
Your slender butt is exposed to the wolf's hungry gaze, and you can feel a sense of excitement and fear building up inside you. You know that you're in a dangerous and forbidden situation, but you can't help but feel a sense of arousal and anticipation.
The wolf continues to explore your body, and you can feel its warm tongue licking your pussy, making you feel hot and aroused. You can't believe that you're experiencing such a taboo and forbidden encounter, but you can't resist the intense pleasure that the wolf is giving you.
After some time, the wolf begins to climb on top of you, positioning its erect member at your vaginal entrance. You can feel its hot breath on your skin as it prepares to take you, and you know that there's no turning back now.
As the wolf begins to enter you, you can feel its member stretching you wider and deeper than you ever thought possible. The pleasure is intense, and you can't help but moan and writhe beneath the wolf's body.
The wolf continues to thrust into you, each motion sending waves of pleasure throughout your body. You can feel its claws digging into your skin, marking you as its own. You are completely at the mercy of the wolf's primal desires, and it's clear that it will not stop until it has fully claimed you as its mate.
The wolf's thrusts become faster and more intense, and you can feel your body building towards an explosive orgasm. Your moans grow louder and more urgent as you feel yourself reaching the brink of climax.
Suddenly, the wolf lets out a deep, primal growl as it empties its hot seed deep inside of you. The feeling of its warm cum filling you up pushes you over the edge, and you come hard around its still-thrusting member. The pleasure is so intense that it feels like your body is being ripped apart and put back together again at the same time.
The wolf pulls out of you, leaving you feeling empty and longing for more. It takes a moment to lick its member clean, savoring the taste of its own release. As you lay there on the ground, panting heavily, the wolf turns and hurries off back into the forest from where it came. You can still hear the sound of its paws on the ground as it disappears into the darkness, leaving you alone with your thoughts.
You try to stand up, but your legs are weak and unsteady. You stumble and fall back down onto the ground, feeling a sharp pain in your stomach. You know that you've been violated, taken without your consent by this wild beast. You feel dirty and ashamed, but at the same time, you can't help but feel a strange sense of pleasure at what has just happened to you.
Huff. That’s a hot story. ;3. I more fancy a guy penetrating a female wolf thiugh.

Skunks, definitely. The desire is huge but their gear is way too small. That said, it is possible to help a female skunk masturbate if you use a small thin object or i guess rubbing her clit my stimulate her enough. Bottom line, skunks can get it! 20230727_010952.jpg

Oh plenty, so many interesting shapes in our animal world which can't work for one reason or another.

Dolphins, so close and so far away. The water barrier makes things hard enough to know one platonically. Knowing them carnally, a total rarity. Yet they're big, socially sharp, horny as hell, and their parts work well with ours. So close!

There are so many absolutely gorgeous birds I'd love to be with, but almost every one is far too small to penetrate in a remotely safe way. Still, I've "mounted" some (who hit on me first!) and gotten them off with the delicate rub of a finger. That's gratifying on its own, but the urge to fill them remains a fantasy. Except ostriches. Der.Zoomer has shown how appreciative they are of a true human given rut. Emus likely as well. They have a much different aesthetic than the corvids, raptors, water birds and fowl I'm mostly attracted to, but they do have their own kind of beauty. You also CAN definitely become a falconer and keep a hawk or something, become great friends with them and when the time comes- mate them with your hand. That kind of relationship must feel great, and I'm certain I know a few people who have such a relationship but don't talk about it. So together I think that's more than a half win for birds.

Reptiles of all kinds. The small ones are too small, the big ones too dangerous. I'd love to be with a crocodile, a komodo dragon, or a large python. Surely it could be very nice for them. Being held by a warm human, and filled with our heat as well. Maybe someone who dedicates their life to herpy things can manage it, with full trust between skin and scale built on years of interaction. I'm happy enough with admiring from a little more distance.

Big cats are another love. Lion, cheetah, cougar, all gorgeous creatures. Their elegant movement and deep gazes are mesmerizing. Like reptiles though, you'd have to dedicate your life to these animals for any chance of mutually mating with one.

Last but not least, deer. Mostly white tail for me. They're just, so skittish. I know they're farmed and some have been raised docile enough to almost be considered domesticated, but the species is enough out of reach to be practically impossible. Maybe if you could keep one as a pet without having to jump through a hundred government hoops.

Number one, Wolves.

Number two, Lions.

Both sexes. In a fantasy world I would like to fuck the females and be fucked by the males.

I don’t have any sexual interest in any other animals. I love love love Moose but no sexual interest.

animals that are not domestic and overpower humans for example? i do, my main animal attraction is the polar bear, i am a heterosexual male and I have had a fantasy that has run as long as I have had sexual urges in general, to stick my dick in a female polar bear pussy.

i don’t know why, they’re my favourite animal and I guess that since all I Have done for basically my entire sexually interested life is masturbate and fantasize and not interact with females of any species I guess I linked anything female to being a source of sexual pleasure and paired with how I found these creatures to be just like me (carnivorous, isolated, in a winter environment) and being so “weird” and hated for it finding parts of myself in anyone made me get attached to them, unhealthily so, and if it was a female, I would see it as a living breathing introduction to sex, I couldn’t stop because fantasizing about it would give me a very strong rush of emotion each time

because humans and animals can’t have babies i’m not putting in all my effort into finding the way to fuck one of these but it’s definitely still a bucket list interest for me

the concept of breeding makes how i see sex seem so much my more exciting to be honestlt

Ever since I was probably [age omitted pre-emptively to save mods the trouble], I have wanted to fuck a female dragon. I don't think you get much more impossible than that. I still lust after 'em, but my taste has expanded since then to include males as well.

Just the idea of being suffered to get lost in those vast hindquarters by something that could easily turn me into long pork flambe Does Things to me.

For something more grounded in reality, I think spiders are gorgeous creatures but even a me-sized one would still be impossible because that's not really how spiders Work.

Does anyone else here love species that you otherwise can't be with?
Fish and birds of all kinds, insects and crustaceans even, reptiles, extremely dangerous predators...
There's so much more to zoo than just sex! There's romance, fantasy, studying them in general, and watching them mate with each other. There are a million ways to express love or go about a relationship! I'd love to see avian zoos who are getting into falconry, or people who love fish learning about fish intelligence (they're smarter than anyone ever thinks!)

I think i've seen a few of ya'll here! Where you at?
I think about hens

Wolves, Dolphins, and Giraffes. I think it would be kinda fun to play around with a male giraffe. I think of the idea of standing upright during sex is hot and having a giraffe's sheath/cock right above your head would be ultra hot.

The insect idea is more common than people think, i havent tried it but I think to have some in my vagina would be something special

How would one fuck a wolf though? I would need to know someone who owns wolves.
Not much different than a Husky or
Huff. That’s a hot story. ;3. I more fancy a guy penetrating a female wolf thiugh.
he first thing you have to realize about wolves, is that they're very big on imprinting. They will be loyal to what they know since the time of their birth. IT is what makes them the most unique social predator...very similar to lions in this respect. But this is where results drastically differ from cats.
Lions and bears, like wild life tends to do, have only one thing in common with wolves when mating season comes around. Fuck as much as possible, with as many as possible, as many times as possible before one or the other gives out during an entire heat cycle. In other words, as long as you're signaling you're available to mate, and the male is responsive to your advances in this way, you will most likely get lucky.
But...unlike lions and bears, wolves imprint upon their pack and those signals will always come first. To the point of fighting with another pack's literal ending in some cases, when competition is fierce. Make no mistake about it, wolves only trust who they have let imprint on their purpose for living. And if you show signs of disrespecting this in any way, a wolf will not look back, but rather move on but only in severely traumatic circumstances.
This is what drives wolves to have a prey drive in the first place. Mating goes beyond prey in a wolves need level. You take care of every other need before you even think about mating or having any sort of excitement. To a wolf, everything is an all or nothing experience with them. You may have the very best of intentions when feeding a wolf...say...a huge bowl of meet. But if one piece of meet is no good at the bottom of the bowl, and you try to take it from the wolf...and the wolf mistakes your body language for depriving it of satisfying a need, the wolf will get extremely aggressive, persistent and upset with you over this.
They view mating in the exact same way. When scientists were studying how to manually collect semen from a male wolf back in 1980's, the only way they could do this consciously, was to let the wolf have physical contact with the one pulling an ejaculate. And even then he would not get hard on command...it was a very unwilling process for the wolf, who was aware enough on what was going on who was likely coerced into giving a sample just to be left alone. For the rest of that wolf's life, that experience was so traumatic, that after every breeding season came and gone, even with a female around he could not get hard due to this. And this is why ever since then, all wild animals have been pulled using electroejaculation technique.
In other words, wolves take who is close to them very seriously. You have to be trusted, and spend a whole lot of time with them before they will open up to you about their most vulnerable position in life they'll likely ever be in because unlike any other species, they lock during sex and have to defend you and hope that you won't pull away, or cause painful trauma to their ability to reproduce and offer the ability for their next of kin to likewise take pack, family and life to the fullest possible extent.
Many wild animals rely on imprinting of more than just familiar beings close to them, but also their place in nature to feel as needed as possible. There's a lot more that goes into sex with wolves than you may realize. You can't expect this to happen overnight after meeting one in the wild...but you can, in time, encourage one to warm up to you as a life long protector, mate and lover when the mood calls for this. So long as you send signals that you are willing to work together as equals, you can achieve the impossible, literally.
So, how do you do it? Once a wolf is okay with you having physical contact with each other, and you have explored or even groomed one another...then and only then can you attempt to work in massages into the mix. Light, but firm pets or scritches that show your commitment to remain close and sleep closer to one another. This process may take several months if you're meeting a new wolf for the first time...and trust me, you will need to spend probably most of your day with one so they get comfortable knowing that when you're around, you're there to stay.
Wolves are very heavily planners and strategists. They worry bout everything. MAle and female wolves are the same beyond their sex organs. They fill whatever role they can, and respect the role that they have personally witnessed to benefit their needs before taking an active stance. Whatever you let one get away with, will likely amount to them wanting to keep such a position in mind. So a very firm hand is in order on this front if you wish to remain the alpha decision maker in your wolf pack.
Assuming you have all this squared away, and your close time spent together does not yield sudden movements of nervousness, aggression or surprise. I would slowly start moving towards massaging their genital area when you're ready to go all the way.
Remember, if this activity is accepted, not flagged by a wolf in need, you will get a signal very quickly informing you of their decision. And you have to react accordingly. Wolves foreplay is all the time. But actual mating will happen very rapidly. This is by natural design, in an attempt to not be disturbed in a den site while the pack guards the mating alpha pair as they give their lives for each other and make love.
Wolves literally are the reason why we know romance exists in the animal kingdom. So I can absolutely believe it when man's best friend is canine.
Above all, wolves value respect. Honor this commitment, and you may even be able to get a wolf interested in mounting you or vice versa out of peak breeding seasons. Just don't expect their sperm count to be higher, and expect them to thrust for a lot longer than dog if they're male. And take a lot longer to orgasm if they're female.
Wolves take their time when mating, but they rarely stop doing it until they release. You have to dedicate yourself to what the wolf is asking for. Because you aren't given long breaks before they come at you again literally like a perfect storm of firey passion and intensified interest.
Remember, when a wolf remembers how respectable you are treating their sex drive, or any other need, they have long term memories and expect the same commitment each and every time.
The moral of this long post is, never say never. This is a tried and true situation of, if you put the work in, and build it, they will come. Or cum in this case. A lot. All for you.
Please keep in mind, you are their entire focus and world to do everything with. So wolves that are lone wolves in the wild are the best possible chance you will get for having a one night stand, or getting to learn to trust you when their purpose in life is open and accepting of who you are as a whole.
Fun fact. Wolves only escape where they call home, when they don't feel appreciated and need to be mentally, emotionally and physically stimulated. Otherwise, they sleep as close to you as possible. And enjoy fun, play, and life like everyone else.-

I would have to state yes but a very rare case lol.

When I was a much younger person I grew up in the middle of a national forest, I often spent days out in the forest exploring as I always loved nature and always had a deep draw to dogs. I already was an active female dog exclusive zoo. I'll try to make this short. I spent much time in the woods, and one weekend I had this odd feeling of being watched, but I knew there was no other people around. After much time I was able to see it was a single wolf that was following me but keeping a respectable distance. I went on my way, keeping it in mind, and after some time it got close enough for me to see and to see it was a female wolf. After some time I noticed that she was a lone wolf, never saw any pack mates or saw any other wolf tracks than hers in the area. This got me thinking what she was doing and why she was so intent on keeping me in close tabs whenever I was out in the forest. It took a while, and I started leaving food bits for her, and over time she saw I was no threat and started to get closer. I made no direct move to get closer to her, I let her do what she pleased, I never felt any fear. Some time passed and she started coming close enough for me to hand feed and get a few pets in, and as that progressed, she decided she liked it and would let me get close to her. From that point on we often would stroll the forest together, when i went out she would find me. As time progressed she came into heat, and I could tell something was different. She would get close to me, and I noticed she would often flag me and at first I tried to ignore it but she got more and more pushy as her heat got stronger. I decided that if that is what she wanted, and after I regained my thoughts after seeing that a wild wolf was now begging me to mate with her, I took that step and we mated. We ended up mating countless times that whole week, and as her heat subsided I kept asking and she kept allowing me to mate her, and to my astonishment she would allow me to mate her often out of heat after words, she enjoyed it so much. For several years on we were mates, anytime I spent out in the forest we would be together, we didn't always mate but we did often enough. Just being in her company and knowing she chose me as her mate was mind blowing. Something I will always treasure. Then one day she just disappeared, no trace. In my mind I like to think she found a wondering male wolf and started a real wolf pack, but my brain side is pretty sure it was poachers to blame. We had that problem often in the area.

I still question why she chose me like that, I have always since I can remember, had this deep connection with dogs, maybe she could sense my draw towards them. I have had another chance with a wild wolf, have been with a few hybrids in the past, but she was my only real wolf. Will have to admit for a few microseconds the thought of taking her home and keeping her as my mate entered my mind, as my parents probably would have allowed it as we often had hybrids as family dogs. But the thought was quickly dismissed as she was wild, free, and in no way could I take her from that. I also never named her other than calling her "Wolf" She is one I'll never forget. SadlySadly, forest these days is getting more and more sold off and shrinking more and more so don't think that wolves even are there anymore, they stay more to the north now. But most of the preserved land is still very active for the pack.

Or you need a wolf.
There are photos floating around of someone jerking off a wolf perhaps for semen collection exercise in a zoo or a sanctuary. That is one way of getting a sample to taste. :D
You probably have to repeat that many times as part of your job to the point of it becoming just another boring job thing to do. :p And they do not need all that wolf cum, so it ends up poured down the drain.
well we don't exactly pour it down the drain it is used in wolfdog production

I love a lot of the reptiles; I envision a world where it's possible to actually put my dick in animals like snakes and lizards. I do have a thing for birds as well, I find them especially hot for whatever reason, maybe they're just very cute. I'd so love to dick a larger bird like an owl or a hawk.

For more common fantasies, foxes and cat are something that intrigue me greatly, they're very cute, but it just seems out of the realm of possibilities.

For more fantasy fantasy animals, stuff like dragons and griffins are at the top of that list.

I love a lot of the reptiles; I envision a world where it's possible to actually put my dick in animals like snakes and lizards. I do have a thing for birds as well, I find them especially hot for whatever reason, maybe they're just very cute. I'd so love to dick a larger bird like an owl or a hawk.

For more common fantasies, foxes and cat are something that intrigue me greatly, they're very cute, but it just seems out of the realm of possibilities.

For more fantasy fantasy animals, stuff like dragons and griffins are at the top of that list.
I saw people actually fucking a snake pussy, as well as a turtle and bird is doable also I saw someone fisting a goose it's big

Also elephants. A huge elephant cock or that trunk could so do some fun things.

You think you could take a elephant up the ass, and survive? Hah! Be my guest
Did you know elephants have a prehensile dick, they can flex it in all sorts of ways, even scratch their bellies.

I’d kill to be able to have sex with a bunny. They’re the perfect mix of cute, beautiful and sexy but even the flemish giant rabbits aren’t big enough to have sex with

Back