Impossible species?

Mosteel

Citizen of Zooville
Does anyone else here love species that you otherwise can't be with?
Fish and birds of all kinds, insects and crustaceans even, reptiles, extremely dangerous predators...
There's so much more to zoo than just sex! There's romance, fantasy, studying them in general, and watching them mate with each other. There are a million ways to express love or go about a relationship! I'd love to see avian zoos who are getting into falconry, or people who love fish learning about fish intelligence (they're smarter than anyone ever thinks!)

I think i've seen a few of ya'll here! Where you at?

Sure. I am into polar bears for example. Not exactly a lap dog material.
Lots of animals are interesting or would be fascinating to spend time with.
I also have a huge fascination with polar bears. Probably never going to happen but it's something I think about.

Reactions: pes
When I was a teenager I had recurring dreams in which I ran on all fours through a field and then arrived at the house where I lived all my childhood. In the dreams I was tall and looked like a fox. Some time later, researching on the internet, I met the maned wolves, and I realized that the animal that I was in the dream was one of them. Maybe in a past life I was one of them.

When I accepted myself as a zoo, my platonic desires with maned wolves began to manifest in the form of German shepherds. Maybe it was because of their similar fur colors.

It took me too long to realize that what I really wanted was to have offspring with a female maned wolf.

I've been feeling a bit more straight lately, but I have to admit I wouldn't mind having a maned wolf boyfriend. 😅

I have had encounters with one of my favorite animals. Elephant. As for the dangerous ones: polar bear and rhino

So if we’re talking truly impossible, then there are plenty of dinosaurs I wish I could try, some slightly more realistic ones would be stuff like panthers are wolfs.

Lioness is my fantasy. Saw couple videos with artificial insemination. And wondering if it's possible at all, for lioness to take human penis? Not taking in mind that it's pretty risky, just about sizes.

Does anyone else here love species that you otherwise can't be with?
Fish and birds of all kinds, insects and crustaceans even, reptiles, extremely dangerous predators...
There's so much more to zoo than just sex! There's romance, fantasy, studying them in general, and watching them mate with each other. There are a million ways to express love or go about a relationship! I'd love to see avian zoos who are getting into falconry, or people who love fish learning about fish intelligence (they're smarter than anyone ever thinks!)

I think i've seen a few of ya'll here! Where you at?
We learn to communicate with birds of prey, lynx, cougar, tigers, and wolves. they provide the romance and interplay as they teach us some social graces you will never learn until you are feeding taking care of large cats and apex preditors.

All I want is a raven or a crow to be in an intimate relationship in with. Unsure how that could ever happen, but since I'm a spiritual therian and a bird myself (species dysphoria aside) it's something I hope for every day of my life.

All I want is a raven or a crow to be in an intimate relationship in with.
From what I understand ravens/crows are not easy to keep but also not impossible to keep as pets. They can be quite difficult to manage and deal with and they bite. Prior experience with keeping birds is a must.
I am going to stick to dogs and cats. :D
Since they are fairly intelligent, masturbation might not be entirely out of the question (but I would not rely on this and always accept the possibility of sex not happening). Though obviously it would have to be done in a safe way for the animal. But even less smart birds masturbate on their own.

I always wanted to have a dog so I did things in my life to get to that goal.
Keeping an exotic bird is within the realm of possibility and depending on your determination might be fairly possible if you take the right steps.

Last edited:
Mine would be a Male horse would love to fill his flair when he cums in side me.
The reason I see it as impossible would be his size he just to big if possible to find a horse that was about 8 inches in length that would amazing.

Wolves would be a must for me.
As for unreal creatures am super open minded, though centaurs, orcs and goblins would be nice 👅

How would one fuck a wolf though? I would need to know someone who owns wolves.
Or you need a wolf.
There are photos floating around of someone jerking off a wolf perhaps for semen collection exercise in a zoo or a sanctuary. That is one way of getting a sample to taste. :D
You probably have to repeat that many times as part of your job to the point of it becoming just another boring job thing to do. :p And they do not need all that wolf cum, so it ends up poured down the drain.

Back