Impossible species?

Does anyone else here love species that you otherwise can't be with?
Fish and birds of all kinds, insects and crustaceans even, reptiles, extremely dangerous predators...
There's so much more to zoo than just sex! There's romance, fantasy, studying them in general, and watching them mate with each other. There are a million ways to express love or go about a relationship! I'd love to see avian zoos who are getting into falconry, or people who love fish learning about fish intelligence (they're smarter than anyone ever thinks!)

I think i've seen a few of ya'll here! Where you at?
Lionesses and tigresses. Also a female polar bear.

Blue Whale, I mean go big or go home right. With a penis 10 FEET in length and 12 INCHES in diameter, there can be no doubt about death cumming quickly. :ROFLMAO: Obviously there's no way to survive a whale like this let alone convince one to do that with you in the first place. However there is a certain pride of taking a member larger then most would even think of! Not to mention the idea of sexually satisfying such a large creature is extremely gratifying.

I would absolutely love to have a big male cat just make me his bitch. Snow leopard would be like, penultimate, but I think that panther, mountain lion, leopard, and cheetah would all be at the top of the list. Lions are cool but they're lazy as hell lol.

Blue Whale, I mean go big or go home right. With a penis 10 FEET in length and 12 INCHES in diameter, there can be no doubt about death cumming quickly. :ROFLMAO: Obviously there's no way to survive a whale like this let alone convince one to do that with you in the first place. However there is a certain pride of taking a member larger then most would even think of! Not to mention the idea of sexually satisfying such a large creature is extremely gratifying.
I mean, nevermind the length and width, let's just say he put the tip against your ass, you think you could survive the amount of cum that would be poured into you? Which with a quick search is apparently 20 litres!

I mean, nevermind the length and width, let's just say he put the tip against your ass, you think you could survive the amount of cum that would be poured into you? Which with a quick search is apparently 20 litres!

That's 5.28344 gallons which is just a little more then the 5 gallon water jugs I see at on top of water coolers like these.

You could store only 1 load in that 5 gallon bottle. ONE load!!!! I wonder how it would taste?

FYI I do not own this image. This is just an example image to show scale.

water cooler image.jpg

That's 5.28344 gallons which is just a little more then the 5 gallon water jugs I see at on top of water coolers like these.

You could store only 1 load in that 5 gallon bottle. ONE load!!!! I wonder how it would taste?

FYI I do not own this image. This is just an example image to show scale.
Lol I figured by the watermarks all over it. But I can't imagine if you were to fill that up with something, and try funneling it into your ass, that it would end well. A quick search says that our intestines are about 2-3L (or 6 depending on sources) (or basically 2-3 quarts) in volume, nevermind 20. At best, your gut is distended for basically life, at worst the amount of volume would cause GI leakage, which can be fatal.

As for the taste? No idea. I was never a fan of oral, but I decided since my dog isn't quiite hitting the mark with me yet, I'd give him a lil bit of a suck, a bit of a release. He loves licking me so I thought I'd return the favor. Not nearly as bad as people cum. Was just a lil bit salty, but overall not bad at all. Yet just another hint that maybe I wasn't meant to be with people after all lol.

I also heard it was theoretically possible for a person to walk into and stand in a blue whale's vagina. If it were true, imagine walking in and stimulating her with your magic mike fingers 😆

I also heard it was theoretically possible for a person to walk into and stand in a blue whale's vagina. If it were true, imagine walking in and stimulating her with your magic mike fingers 😆

Hard to confirm that stat on walking into a blue whales vagina. I have found older Victorian whale biology texts that current researchers are looking into that talk about whale vaginas where 5 - 6 men could lay down in. Now that's DEEP! There isn't much imagery on whale vaginas sadly, but there is a picture out there of a blue whales heart. It weighs 400 ibs and is 6.5' in height.

Image courtesy of:
Whale Heart

Attachments

• rom2017_15714_1.jpg
    rom2017_15714_1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 28
Dolphins are very intelligent and seem to be very sexually playful, plus sex in the water is always very erotic.

into fish and snakes. i am scared of snakes so that ain't happening, fish don't have the necessary equipment to mate how i like to, and i prefer admiring them instead of acting on it anyways.

I have desires with bighorn sheeps, deers, zebras, przewalski horses, antelopes, elks, but also I have curiosity for penguins and rhinos

Because yeah, I understand that the knot is going here and a flare is going there, and all in all considered I wouldn’t mind to try. But what if I tell you that I would let an ape fuck me, or I would blow a dolphin? My question is, do you want to try some unusual species, or is this too much out of your comfort zone? And if not, who would be your choice?

Back