I’m looking to start drawing Human on Animal (Bestiality/Zoophilia whatever you call it) and need prompts to practice on. :)

YappyMaw

Lurker
I’m only looking for simple prompts and situations that I could draw as I have no idea where to start. If you have any, let me know!
(Also as a fair warning I only want these prompts to practice on as a hobby, no commercial purposes.)

Edit: preferably male human on female animal. It doesn’t matter though. :)

Thank you! :)

i love low angle shots of guys making love a bitch on all fours. something about that POV is really good at emphasizing intimacy while leaving nothing to the imagination. there's a tag for this kind of thing on e621 (where it's called worm's_eye_view) but there's never enough of it imo

I’m only looking for simple prompts and situations that I could draw as I have no idea where to start. If you have any, let me know!
(Also as a fair warning I only want these prompts to practice on as a hobby, no commercial purposes.)

Edit: preferably male human on female animal. It doesn’t matter though. :)

Thank you! :)
A nice underview of a male penis thrusting into a lovely pup puss..? 👀

i love low angle shots of guys making love a bitch on all fours. something about that POV is really good at emphasizing intimacy while leaving nothing to the imagination. there's a tag for this kind of thing on e621 (where it's called worm's_eye_view) but there's never enough of it imo
“Worm eyes view” Really lovely angle! I’ll have to practice perspective soon and that seems like a good starting point. Thank you! :)

A nice underview of a male penis thrusting into a lovely pup puss..? 👀
I’ve been drawing a lot of “fortune cookies” recently as practice so I’ll definitely give that a shot haha <3.

you could try to do a man having a bitch on a stairwell, its a really underated position, and there could be a lot of fun angles
I hope I’m not asking for too much but if you could describe a more in depth scene on the stairwell that’d be lovely. I know I can think of one myself but there’s no fun in that haha. <3

A friend of mine recently got a commission of a scenario at a dog groomer's, which I hadn't seen before and was really hot!

I hope I’m not asking for too much but if you could describe a more in depth scene on the stairwell that’d be lovely. I know I can think of one myself but there’s no fun in that haha. <3
Spiral staircase, a big girl dog has her hind legs ln the same step, but her forelegs are two and three steps higher, her head is laying on a step too in a way she can watch the guy railing her, her back is arching upwards as she orgasms, the guys legs are on diferent steps and he is passionately grabing her waist, pulling her towards him, you can see the effort and a bit of strength.

You could vary positions as you see them

Sorry for taking a while to answer

Back