If zoo wasn't taboo would that take away from the appeal?

No I think it would be a huge weight off my shoulders. I'm sure it would be for a lot of people.
Yes. I feel the very same on that.
Not having to feel ashamed of who I am and having to constantly fight the feelings and urges. But that is a perfect world we don't live in sadly
Many here, myself included, have chosen to live our lives free of guilt and shame and live with our Zoo partners, enjoying all the intimacy and love that is so beautiful and natural between consenting individuals. 🐕

i'd be into it the same. i'd just be able to talk about it and find more people into it in real life and not just online. it would be so fun to find out the guy across the street with the three young male dogs was into it too and wanted me to play with him and them.

These days, in order to appeal to the masses, you have to rhyme the questions. For example, “if zoo wasn’t taboo, would zoo still do it for you?” Put that on top of crapy electronic percussion with the bass frequencies so low they could penetrate lead, and you’ll get your point across.

Since the OP hasn’t been seen since Aug ‘22, I guess they gave up on zoo.

Hey, I might take up rapping when I retire!! My street name will be “G-paw.” 🤣

Not at all. I’m not a zoo because of risk and taboo nature of it. I’m a zoo because its my sexual orientation and it’s what I’m attracted to romantically.

I don't think it would take away much for me although having the taboo aspect taken away would remove a lil of the fun it wouldn't take away much. my favorite part of it is the feeling of being dominated by a nice big doggy who wants nothing more than a warm hole for his hot cock and throbbing knot and nice warm cum. I do love dogs, not romantically because my heart belongs to my husband but i do care deeply for any doggie companion. But with that in mind pre and post and while in the act of getting knotted and filled with his pups, I would be petting him, calling him my good boy and overall just being affectionate toward my canine companion. Because for me I love the bestial aspect, the feeling of a big dog being on top of me using me for his pleasure is what I love. Though I will admit, it brings me just as much if not more pleasure than my canine companion. And that's because even though he gets his rocks off, I get the satisfied feeling of pleasuring him and being dominated by him. And that that is What I love, cause im submissive through and through and being used by either my husband or canine companion fills me with joy.

Last edited:
Back