If you ruled the World...

The possibilities are endless... what can I dream up?
1-Mandatory complete Sex Ed in all schools;
2-Ten year plan with teeth to eliminate carbon pollution;
3-Legalize all “Vice” prohibitions, like zoophilia, bestiality, prostitution, blah blah bitty blah;
4-A test for citizenship age 24 for all people, to discern fact from fantasy-conspiracy theory from reality;
5-Scale back the criminal laws to the basics and if convicted of rape, murder or violent crime sentenced to death in a gladiatorial ring; three other criminal convictions like fraud and theft the same gladiatorial ring until dead;
6-Public social nudity fully legal;
7-4 times a year bacchanalia festivals with free booze and safe drugs, anything but rape and murder without consequences. Mandatory participation twice yearly to maintain citizenship rights;
8-free college, health care and since it’s one world government no borders of course;
9-Universal Mandatory Draft without exceptions-2 years service in military, or non violent options such as schools, hospitals, etc., age 18-20

I probably could come up with some bizarre ideas given time. 😉

First, pass a worldwide law saying that any and all sexual acts between humans and animals is legal as long as it does not bring physical harm to the animal in any way and any persons persacuting another for personal beliefs would be detained then slapped with a bag of marshmallows until they submit and relent their assault. Next, install a puppet in my place with a small hand picked group of people to make decisions for the larger populace while I live out my days traveling the world and seeing what animal fuckery I could get into. I'd start my life long vacation by finding a lab to help me make a pheramone that makes foxes hornier then spray myself with it and see what happens in the fox enclosure.

The possibilities are endless... what can I dream up?
1-Mandatory complete Sex Ed in all schools;
2-Ten year plan with teeth to eliminate carbon pollution;
3-Legalize all “Vice” prohibitions, like zoophilia, bestiality, prostitution, blah blah bitty blah;
4-A test for citizenship age 24 for all people, to discern fact from fantasy-conspiracy theory from reality;
5-Scale back the criminal laws to the basics and if convicted of rape, murder or violent crime sentenced to death in a gladiatorial ring; three other criminal convictions like fraud and theft the same gladiatorial ring until dead;
6-Public social nudity fully legal;
7-4 times a year bacchanalia festivals with free booze and safe drugs, anything but rape and murder without consequences. Mandatory participation twice yearly to maintain citizenship rights;
8-free college, health care and since it’s one world government no borders of course;
9-Universal Mandatory Draft without exceptions-2 years service in military, or non violent options such as schools, hospitals, etc., age 18-20

I probably could come up with some bizarre ideas given time. 😉
You've got my vote.

bumping with some idea——
-Fully decriminalize any sort of migration.
-eliminate citizenship
-criminalize all hate crimes with a sever penalty
-new Zoo/bestiality Holiday with mass public bacchanal like celebrations
-carbon free in five years
-summer camp required for all kids under the age of 80
-Public nudity encouraged
-all businesses either Non-Profit, Not-For-Profit or Public Good entities.
-Everybody gets to and required to vote, it’s registered tracked and if you elect an idiot? you get to suffer the most.
-eliminate Street and reflective lights for dark sky everyplace
-universal health care
-universal basic living wage
-universal free education
-Graft and Corruption penalized the same as Murderers
-Drive in theater promoted
-hippie communes and free love communes promoted
-world Wear Only Pink Lingerie Day

bumping with some idea——
-Fully decriminalize any sort of migration.
-eliminate citizenship
-criminalize all hate crimes with a sever penalty
-new Zoo/bestiality Holiday with mass public bacchanal like celebrations
-carbon free in five years
-summer camp required for all kids under the age of 80
-Public nudity encouraged
-all businesses either Non-Profit, Not-For-Profit or Public Good entities.
-Everybody gets to and required to vote, it’s registered tracked and if you elect an idiot? you get to suffer the most.
-eliminate Street and reflective lights for dark sky everyplace
-universal health care
-universal basic living wage
-universal free education
-Graft and Corruption penalized the same as Murderers
-Drive in theater promoted
-hippie communes and free love communes promoted
-world Wear Only Pink Lingerie Day
I'm 50-50, communism is no good.

I'm in my 20s and there is actual fear amongst my friend group that my plans and ambitions in life end with world domination.

I think I'd lead a fair world 🤔

I'm in my 20s and there is actual fear amongst my friend group that my plans and ambitions in life end with world domination.

I think I'd lead a fair world 🤔
Some of us don't want to be leaders of anyone other than ourselves. Apparently that's also world domination. 🤣

Some of us don't want to be leaders of anyone other than ourselves. Apparently that's also world domination. 🤣
It's not that I want to lead anyone.... I just happen to have a really logical plan that so far has worked perfectly 🤣 My friends laughed at the idea at first but now fear that my dream will become a reality after watching the success of the plan for 3 years without edit or fail...

I'm on year 4 of 10 of the plan. Nothing nefarious, just money and power ✌

It's not that I want to lead anyone.... I just happen to have a really logical plan that so far has worked perfectly 🤣 My friends laughed at the idea at first but now fear that my dream will become a reality after watching the success of the plan for 3 years without edit or fail...

I'm on year 4 of 10 of the plan. Nothing nefarious, just money and power ✌
The way I see it, no harm, no foul. (y)

The way I see it, no harm, no foul. (y)
Basically ✌ Plus I highly doubt I'll take whatever I amass in the end and go the world domination route. Not saying I couldn't if my already 99% impossible(but logical) plan continues to work out for 6 years, just wouldn't wanna 🤷‍♂️

My Principal Autocratic Rule:-

In Western Democracies (Ok a loose term as I include Singapore and NZ ha ha ;) ) no member may be elected to any Parliament or Congress or Senate unless they have worked a minimum of five years in a Private Sector job, free and unencumbered by direct or indirect Government Subsidy

Ight if I rulled the world the hole free the nipple gig everyone was so into and yay and then just like poof gone shit would have definitely been a legit deal and happened. Everyone would be a hole lot nicer I think if the boobs were set free.

If I ruled the world I would set it free from the curses that are bore from the presences of cursed beings.

Take over other planets. When you're good at what you do why stop at one?

You continue to invade even if it results in extinction. 😇
You damn right! I'll never forgive them for what they did to us in Independence Day. In Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum, we trust.

I expected this thread to get political and split the dumpster fire wide open, but you guys are purer than I thought you would be.

First, pass a worldwide law saying that any and all sexual acts between humans and animals is legal as long as it does not bring physical harm to the animal in any way.
Uh.... so the humans can just die as long as the nonhuman doesn't get hurt and it's all cool? How about we amend that to, "Nobody in the sexual activity gets hurt unconsentingly or without prior knowledge that such activity could be harmful".

Back