If you could pick 1 dinosaur to pursue (sexually or romantically), which would it be?

Ain't that the truth!! Look at this post that's not even specifically about Argentinosauros: https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threa...if-they-were-larger-smaller.14964/post-380483
I do happen to find sauropodomorphs to be particularly sexy and very underrated, but yeah, actually having sex with one probably wouldn't be all that my mind likes to think it would be, but hey, I can fantasize whatever I like...
Other than the sexual practices that are within our capabilities; the human imagination (as funnily enough I am not sure what the imaginations of other species are like, as they refuse to tell me❗❕❣) is the second most incredibly amazing and powerful thing to arrive and be gifted to the evolution of human beings!!!! YIPPEE 😃🥰

There is the occasional upside to being human, we don't have loads. But we do have two of the best that not many other creatures have: 1. The ability to have sex for pleasure AND 2. The most amazing imagination to explore and just go wild 😉

Other than the sexual practices that are within our capabilities; the human imagination (as funnily enough I am not sure what the imaginations of other species are like, as they refuse to tell me❗❕❣) is the second most incredibly amazing and powerful thing to arrive and be gifted to the evolution of human beings!!!! YIPPEE 😃🥰

There is the occasional upside to being human, we don't have loads. But we do have two of the best that not many other creatures have: 1. The ability to have sex for pleasure AND 2. The most amazing imagination to explore and just go wild 😉
No kidding. We can imagine whatever we darn well please, and we can even imagine ourselves as sauropods!!!
Thanks. Lesbian dinos are pretty underrated.

Should we talk about being friendly despite their chosen menu, I'd say Baryonyx. Real sexy beast. Should this not be the case, then Corythosaurus.

Ceratosaurus needs some lovin.
Always outshined by Allosaurus.. I think he or she would be a true, deep lover~

Reactions: pes
Ceratosaurus needs some lovin.
Always outshined by Allosaurus.. I think he or she would be a true, deep lover~
Be careful with your definition of deep. Because if you mess it up, you might end up deep in a dinosaur, but not the way you probably wanted.

If we are assuming they are friendly whether they are carnivore or herbivore then I think I would try my luck with a Deinonychus, they are part of the raptor family but are about 2x/3x bigger then a Velociraptor, which are actually only about the size of a turkey. View attachment 111027
Looking back at this, the Utahraptor is basically at the ideal height for easy cloacal kissing standing up. Might be a better choice, plus you can ride him to work with style.

Be careful with your definition of deep. Because if you mess it up, you might end up deep in a dinosaur, but not the way you probably wanted.
Maybe something more manageable, like a Homalocephalae. Perhaps too small for sex, but just right for an adorable loving pet!

Maybe something more manageable, like a Homalocephalae. Perhaps too small for sex, but just right for an adorable loving pet!
I am a weirdo and I like the sharp, mean, no nonsense look of raptors. :p
Although some herbivore species are not that bad either. :p
26-png.426431

Certainly big dromaeosaurids. Utahraptors, Dakotaraptors. The more feathery goodness the better.
Some ceratopsids are also cute. Protoceratops are handleable and Kosmoceratops have a silly nerd fringe. I was also considering Dilong but they're too small.

I mean there's classics like raptors and what not, the kinds of dinosaurs that everyone goes after. And I wouldn't lie if I was able to get with any dinosaur that could fuck me, I absolutely would.

But we can't lie that the Tenontosaurus looks very sleek and attractive. I've been playing them on The Isle and they're pretty fun too.
1691100408150.jpeg

I mean there's classics like raptors and what not, the kinds of dinosaurs that everyone goes after. And I wouldn't lie if I was able to get with any dinosaur that could fuck me, I absolutely would.
But we can't lie that the Tenontosaurus looks very sleek and attractive. I've been playing them on The Isle and they're pretty fun too.
Dammnn they have some tail!

Back