if you could make the dog get pregnant

if you could make the dog get pregnant .. would you do it or not?

• yes

Votes: 41 78.8%
  • no

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
No matter how many times this question is asked, my answer will never change.

A resounding YES! Not only because I think its sexy but also scientifically, I want to see human-animal hybrids.

How departed from reality do we wanna get? Any answer to this requires some departure from reality. One step of departure would have the offspring come out a hideous, half dead monstrosity. Another step would have it come out a beautiful and healthy anthro like you see in furry hentai. No to the former, maybe to the latter. Maybe because Id be worried how these new creations would be treated by most of society. Personally Id love it. But since theyre basically humans with animal characteristics, Id still wrap it up because I cant be taking care of any kids right now. Its really nice to not have to worry about pregnancy at all also. There is my conflicted answer.

I've always wanted it to be possible to have the fullfilling human-kind of family experience with an animal.
I remember being a kid and talking with my friend in a playground about how gross and disgusting human babies are and what kind of a baby we'd like to have. She wanted to have kittens and I thought puppies would be the best haha
So yeah, it's always been my wish.
Not a fetish thing, but more of a "I want everything I could have with a human with an animal"

I've come to terms with it, and love my human family now. While this would be a fantasy come true, I'm happy with what I can have with a mixed human-animal family <3

Well, I cum every night. My dog could have gotten pregnant 365 times this year by me if it was possible. Last thing I do before I go to bed is cum.

I don't fantasize about creating a human-dog hybrid, but I do fantasize about impregnating a dog. I wish there was some way to inject myself with dog semen so that when I fucked a bitch in heat, I'd ejaculate a mix of the dog's semen and my own, thereby impregnating the bitch. The biological father, of course, would be the male dog who made the sperm donation. But I would have been the one to have impregnated her. Alternatively, if I could replace one of my own testicles with a dog's testicle...

I don't fantasize about creating a human-dog hybrid, but I do fantasize about impregnating a dog. I wish there was some way to inject myself with dog semen so that when I fucked a bitch in heat, I'd ejaculate a mix of the dog's semen and my own, thereby impregnating the bitch. The biological father, of course, would be the male dog who made the sperm donation. But I would have been the one to have impregnated her. Alternatively, if I could replace one of my own testicles with a dog's testicle...
hell yes!
i like the idea replacement the testicle

Back