If you could impregnate your lover would you and why?

If you could impregnate your lover would you and why?

• Total voters
Well putting aside the double impossibility of getting a male of a different species pregnant, I think it would be nice to have a pup or two with my lover. As long as they were healthy I don't mind what they looked like either, Anthros have to come from somewhere after all. So why shouldn't that place be between two individuals that love each other. As apposed to a test tube in a lab somewhere.

I don't remember the details, but I once read about a guy who used a syringe to squirt horse semen into his dick before he made love to his mare; so when he came he would make her pregnant. No idea if it worked or not but an interesting idea none the less.

Anthros have to come from somewhere after all. So why shouldn't that place be between two individuals that love each other. As apposed to a test tube in a lab somewhere.
It would be quite intriguing to see anthros come into existence at some point in our lives I hope. I sure wouldn't mind being a sperm donor of some. :gsd_wink:

I don't remember the details, but I once read about a guy who used a syringe to squirt horse semen into his dick before he made love to his mare; so when he came he would make her pregnant. No idea if it worked or not but an interesting idea none the less.
That's amazing, do you at least remember where you hear this from? I wanna know more.

It would be quite intriguing to see anthros come into existence at some point in our lives I hope. I sure wouldn't mind being a sperm donor of some. :gsd_wink:

That's amazing, do you at least remember where you hear this from? I wanna know more.
I wish I did, but a search of my Mac was unsuccessful although also made me laugh, the people that wrote the search algorithm for the Mac have some strange logic. So I searched for "impregnating my mare" and the result that came up included such things as: "Your cat has a clitoris" and "List of JAG episodes" If I ever come across it I will try and find this thread again and let you know. Based purely on my memory and my experience with AI I will try to explain the way I understand the procedure:
Start with a sexually healthy stallion
Clean his penis thoroughly around the head and urethral opening.
Collect Semen into a pre-sterilised container via manual stimulation (Crumping I presume)
Take care to ensure the semen is kept at an appropriate temperature (temp shock is bad for semen)
Use a 100ml syringe without a needle attached to suck up the thickest part of the ejaculate so that the majority is more sperm than auxiliary liquids, similarly to when you would be freezing for AI storage in a straw
You must be erect at this point and reasonably turned on to ensure the liquid which you squirt into your penis does not all just end up in your bladder. So your prostate has to be restricting the flow at least partially to prevent that from happening.
Make sure there is no air in the tip of the syringe then insert it into the opening on you penis and pinch the skin firmly to create a seal, before pressing the plunger.
WARNING your penis and plumbing is designed to send liquid in one direction, what you are doing is forcing liquid in the other direction past a number of valves that are there to stop infections and the substance is obviously very high in testosterone, some of which WILL be absorbed by your body.
Ok so the aim is to get as much stallion semen into your plumbing without giving you an infection (thus the need at every step of the way to ensure the highest level of hygene you can manage. Don't over do it, 100ml is more than plenty, as much as you might like to be, you are not a stallion and more will either just dribble out or be forced into your bladder. If you experience pain STOP! You health is not worth it.
You can run your fingers down your penis squeezing the urethra in a downward direction to move more liquid further into you and to stop premature leakage.
Finally mount your girl and see what happens.

Well that's the gist of it anyway. I don't know if it will work or not your dealing with a fraction of what stallion would ejaculate and you aren't getting it as deep as they would. You also need a stallion handy to try or know how to handle and use AI straws, bearing in mind that Sperm for AI has usually been mixed with another substance such as egg whites to stablise the sperm for freezing.

Any time you put a foreign substance into your body there may be risks involved.
I have messed around with squirting stuff (not semen) in my dick before. (After I lost a long time lover and faithful friend I was trying some crazy stuff to get off.) I have also made myself sick trying such things and required an antibiotic "Doxycycline" to clear up the infection. So while seman isn't bad generally speaking I can't stress highly enough keep everything hygienic and listen to you body, some pressure as you squirt the liquid in is normal your effectively reverse peeing and filling up the urethra and seminal vesicles and putting a certain amount into your bladder. Pain is bad and you should stop immediately if you feel it.

Disclaimer:
I am not a doctor and while I have worked with AI in Dogs I have not done so with horses, if you try anything I have suggested please be careful I don't want anything bad to happen to you all.

I wish I did, but a search of my Mac was unsuccessful although also made me laugh, the people that wrote the search algorithm for the Mac have some strange logic. So I searched for "impregnating my mare" and the result that came up included such things as: "Your cat has a clitoris" and "List of JAG episodes" If I ever come across it I will try and find this thread again and let you know. Based purely on my memory and my experience with AI I will try to explain the way I understand the procedure:
Start with a sexually healthy stallion
Clean his penis thoroughly around the head and urethral opening.
Collect Semen into a pre-sterilised container via manual stimulation (Crumping I presume)
Take care to ensure the semen is kept at an appropriate temperature (temp shock is bad for semen)
Use a 100ml syringe without a needle attached to suck up the thickest part of the ejaculate so that the majority is more sperm than auxiliary liquids, similarly to when you would be freezing for AI storage in a straw
You must be erect at this point and reasonably turned on to ensure the liquid which you squirt into your penis does not all just end up in your bladder. So your prostate has to be restricting the flow at least partially to prevent that from happening.
Make sure there is no air in the tip of the syringe then insert it into the opening on you penis and pinch the skin firmly to create a seal, before pressing the plunger.
WARNING your penis and plumbing is designed to send liquid in one direction, what you are doing is forcing liquid in the other direction past a number of valves that are there to stop infections and the substance is obviously very high in testosterone, some of which WILL be absorbed by your body.
Ok so the aim is to get as much stallion semen into your plumbing without giving you an infection (thus the need at every step of the way to ensure the highest level of hygene you can manage. Don't over do it, 100ml is more than plenty, as much as you might like to be, you are not a stallion and more will either just dribble out or be forced into your bladder. If you experience pain STOP! You health is not worth it.
You can run your fingers down your penis squeezing the urethra in a downward direction to move more liquid further into you and to stop premature leakage.
Finally mount your girl and see what happens.

Well that's the gist of it anyway. I don't know if it will work or not your dealing with a fraction of what stallion would ejaculate and you aren't getting it as deep as they would. You also need a stallion handy to try or know how to handle and use AI straws, bearing in mind that Sperm for AI has usually been mixed with another substance such as egg whites to stablise the sperm for freezing.

Any time you put a foreign substance into your body there may be risks involved.
I have messed around with squirting stuff (not semen) in my dick before. (After I lost a long time lover and faithful friend I was trying some crazy stuff to get off.) I have also made myself sick trying such things and required an antibiotic "Doxycycline" to clear up the infection. So while seman isn't bad generally speaking I can't stress highly enough keep everything hygienic and listen to you body, some pressure as you squirt the liquid in is normal your effectively reverse peeing and filling up the urethra and seminal vesicles and putting a certain amount into your bladder. Pain is bad and you should stop immediately if you feel it.

Disclaimer:
I am not a doctor and while I have worked with AI in Dogs I have not done so with horses, if you try anything I have suggested please be careful I don't want anything bad to happen to you all.
Only just came across this today. I did hear about someone who did this with a ram: the guy had trained his urethra so he could take quite large things. He trained a ram to not go nuts when penetrating something, and letting him insert the ram's penis in his own. When some sheep were in heat, the guy let his penis be fucked by a ram, receiving the semen; he then ran up to a sheep and fucked it. It took multiple attempts but apparently he 'fathered' 9 lambs from two ewes. He fucked his own daughters in the same way but no pregnancy came from that.

So it is possible (if we chose to believe the guy, and I do!) but as you mentioned: cleanliness and preparation are key to avoiding nasty side-effects.

Female here. I’d love to be impregnated personally. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s possible. Tried for years in a previous marriage, had a scare and he ‘took care of it’ with a gut punch. It was false later anyways.
I'm sorry that happened to you.

I said yes because I would love to fully participate in the roles of partnership and it would be such a joy to co-create new and beautiful life with my mate but that ability would mean the end of the safe sex that zoos get to enjoy. Condoms are a drag.

Yes.

Being near zoo exclusive I'm never gonna have any "kids", though even if I was interested in human females enough to I wouldn't want any anyway due to a multitude of reasons. IMO raising human children would be a hassle. But I'd be more than happy with taking care of an animal baby, and it would be even more special if if was mine! :D

Only just came across this today. I did hear about someone who did this with a ram: the guy had trained his urethra so he could take quite large things. He trained a ram to not go nuts when penetrating something, and letting him insert the ram's penis in his own. When some sheep were in heat, the guy let his penis be fucked by a ram, receiving the semen; he then ran up to a sheep and fucked it. It took multiple attempts but apparently he 'fathered' 9 lambs from two ewes. He fucked his own daughters in the same way but no pregnancy came from that.

So it is possible (if we chose to believe the guy, and I do!) but as you mentioned: cleanliness and preparation are key to avoiding nasty side-effects.
Hmmm, so Rams aren't huge in the girth department but that's a pretty decent effort to get their penis inside a human one. Unless we are just talking about the urethral process skinny tube bit on the head of the penis, I can see that being a lot more doable, but not sure if the Ram would get off as easily if the glands weren't inserted though.

Are we allowed to put explicit stuff in the polling section, mods please delete this if I am breaking any rules
(None of these are my content and I have no idea where I got them, they are just magically on my hard disk, one of the joys of being a zoo for a long time. :gsd_wink: )
Ram penis.jpg
Ram penis.jpg

Attachments

• Ramhandjob.avi
    3 MB · Views: 41
No, as I love cumming inside my mares and not have to worry about "knocking them up!" Besides, it would be hard to explain on how all the mares became pregnant you know, without a stallion around.

Not at all interested in procreating and never had any urge to have offspring. And being I been with mares and also a human female, I can say sex with a mare without having to worry about a condom and pregnancy is much more satisfying!

I'd happily be impregnated with puppies 🐶 no thank you to human/dog hybrids tho 😅

(I will preface this by saying BlackSunDog I am not singling you out here, but you raised a serious point I wanted to address.)

And I guess that is the real problem with this whole idea in a nutshell, humans are so caught up with things being the same as them whether it is race, culture, religion or whatever that hybrids would have really hard lives no matter how wonderful and kind a person they turned out to be. If ET landed tomorrow and proved we are not alone in the universe and had a dick as long as that glowing finger of his; which could make offspring with a human I have no doubt that the same problem would also occur. I'm assuming that if you can travel between planets you must have some brains. So it's not that childimals would be in anyway less intelligent either, it is purely that humans as a species suck at accepting those who are different.

I mean really I just like puppies a lot more 😅🐶 I'd rather be a doggy mother. I'm not taking the idea of this overall that seriously tho
Fair enough, puppies are Awesome!

I just think it is only a matter of time before a hybrid of one sort or another actually comes into existence whether it be by accident or design. I just hope it's not the military that does the messing with the DNA or gene splicing.

Fun fact though, it's been found that the gene for wiskers also effects the development of penis barbs.

A bit of a NSFW warning i guess(?)...
It’s not a view that everyone has but I can’t imagine anything more arousing than creating a life with your lover. As a guy, imagine what it would be like to have your partner welcome you into her with the intention of making a child. I think it would be so nice to see her growing more and more round as the child(ren) you made together develop in her womb. Perhaps she’s even a bit more vulnerable and dependent on you for support due to this and so the two of you grow even closer. Eventually she bears your young and you, filled with excitement and pride, get to enjoy seeing those bundles of joy do their things. If you were a human girl, i would assume it could be enticing in the opposite way. You mate with your lover and get to experience the sensations of him forcing his way into you, desperate to impregnate you with his young. I would imagine he’d be a bit more protective of you once you were carrying as to make sure nothing happens to you. That emotional connection would be pretty sick I’d imagine. I also would imagine the physiological sensations caused by pregnancy hormones along with the simple feelings of your body changing and your children squirming and growing inside of you would be a thrill of its own on top of this. The actual delivery may be a bit rough, but it might be worth it in the end as you look upon your nursing young and your lover by your side.
Idk i find the concept of pregnancy beautiful and enticing, if it were a possibility for we humans to create young with animals, i would definitely want to take part... if the offspring were also animals. It might be fun if they had a “human-like” intelligence while still maintaining their natural forms, but if they were like a full human-animal hybrid that would be a bit of a nightmare in my opinion.

A bit of a NSFW warning i guess(?)...
It’s not a view that everyone has but I can’t imagine anything more arousing than creating a life with your lover. As a guy, imagine what it would be like to have your partner welcome you into her with the intention of making a child. I think it would be so nice to see her growing more and more round as the child(ren) you made together develop in her womb. Perhaps she’s even a bit more vulnerable and dependent on you for support due to this and so the two of you grow even closer. Eventually she bears your young and you, filled with excitement and pride, get to enjoy seeing those bundles of joy do their things. If you were a human girl, i would assume it could be enticing in the opposite way. You mate with your lover and get to experience the sensations of him forcing his way into you, desperate to impregnate you with his young. I would imagine he’d be a bit more protective of you once you were carrying as to make sure nothing happens to you. That emotional connection would be pretty sick I’d imagine. I also would imagine the physiological sensations caused by pregnancy hormones along with the simple feelings of your body changing and your children squirming and growing inside of you would be a thrill of its own on top of this. The actual delivery may be a bit rough, but it might be worth it in the end as you look upon your nursing young and your lover by your side.
Idk i find the concept of pregnancy beautiful and enticing, if it were a possibility for we humans to create young with animals, i would definitely want to take part... if the offspring were also animals. It might be fun if they had a “human-like” intelligence while still maintaining their natural forms, but if they were like a full human-animal hybrid that would be a bit of a nightmare in my opinion.
I have enough kids to realise that life would be a whole lot simpler if I could really tell my kids to go sleep outside in the yard or the doghouse...

Impregnating/getting impregnated by an animal is definitely a really attractive idea to me. If it was genetically possible, I would definitely be open to try lol. Quite a few people in this thread are saying they would prefer any offspring to fully be an animal, to avoid questions. If social judgements weren’t an issue, I wonder if anyone’s opinion surrounding “hybrid” offspring would be different.

For me the idea of impregnating my partner, or indeed watching her get impregnated by a huge dog, is right at the top of the list what turns me on. Don't know if I actually want children but the idea is damn sexy.

Here's a story I found that I really liked on the topic

Got a couple dodgy parts but all in all very well written and hot as fuck

I really don't see myself impregnating anybody...or anything. I do, however, entertain fantasies where I am cuddling with a pregnant woman, or mare, and just being with them and sleeping right alongside them every night. I'd love the possibility of one of them taking the initiative and mounting me in my sleep or in the morning when she sees my morning wood. Well, it's easier for the woman to mount me, but I'd figure it would be difficult for a pregnant mare to pin me to the floor and fuck me on the spot. I think it'd be easier if she lays down and lets me mount her from the side of her hips.

Really into impregnation andpregnant women so I wish I had one I could fuck with a couple of animals. I wouldn't want to deal with the aftermath of the birth however, so...

Really into impregnation andpregnant women so I wish I had one I could fuck with a couple of animals. I wouldn't want to deal with the aftermath of the birth however, so...
Hmmm, I am no body to question peoples fantasies and desires, but statements like that if put into practice would make you not the most desirable of partners. Good thing we are talking about interspecies stuff that can't actually lead to offspring in reality, when their daddy goes out one day and never returns.

Back