If you could impregnate your lover would you and why?

If you could impregnate your lover would you and why?

• Total voters
No because I don't want to get one of my boys pregnant and I wouldn't want them to get me pregnant either

I wouldn't mind it, most animals cycle in heats so having sex outside of heat wouldn't really procreate. If you did during heat, the idea of getting my mare or bitch preggo is heart-warming to me, even lets say they were born just puppies or foals.
It was a turn on for me when I was active with the mare and heifers.

This is a hard one because in theory yes, I'd like that. But in actuality having a half human half dog child would raise A LOT of questions from my family and friends. I'm actually on the fence on having a child with a woman. If I ended up with one, you best believe I'll do everything in my power to make sure that my child grows up to be a functional and healthy member of society, although who knows if they'd inherit my zoophilia? Lol! I also wouldn't be especially distraught if I never end up with a kid. It was a hard choice but I had to select No. Plus fucking my doggie girl as many times as I want without worrying about a condom/birth control is a bonus!

This is a hard one because in theory yes, I'd like that. But in actuality having a half human half dog child would raise A LOT of questions from my family and friends. I'm actually on the fence on having a child with a woman. If I ended up with one, you best believe I'll do everything in my power to make sure that my child grows up to be a functional and healthy member of society, although who knows if they'd inherit my zoophilia? Lol! I also wouldn't be especially distraught if I never end up with a kid. It was a hard choice but I had to select No. Plus fucking my doggie girl as many times as I want without worrying about a condom/birth control is a bonus!
Man I respect your determination. I dont think I'd be able to turn down the opportunity to carry a little of pups if presented with the chance

I mean, what kind of offsprings are being produced? Gross little dog/human hybrids? noooo fuckin thank you

I only have a few males at the moment, so impregnating them would be difficult and interesting, but if I had a female and she had a puppy, I'd be all for it. Having to use condoms during her heat when we didn't want pups would be annoying though and costly.

Female here. I’d love to be impregnated personally. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s possible. Tried for years in a previous marriage, had a scare and he ‘took care of it’ with a gut punch. It was false later anyways.
If you're implying what I think you're implying, which was spousal abuse... I'm glad the guy is an Ex now. God damn, what kind of monster punches a pregnant woman??

If you're implying what I think you're implying, which was spousal abuse... I'm glad the guy is an Ex now. God damn, what kind of monster punches a pregnant woman??
Ha. My ex-husband. I was in that relationship for 12 years, married 7 of them. We’d been together since I was 14. There’s almost not a day that goes by I don’t think about it. It’s gotten better though.
Hell, when we were in the process of separating we had a scare because of the stress and he did it again. He didn’t want to be tied to me.
I remember thinking I might be pregnant again and getting excited because I’d always wanted a kid. I was prepared to just tell him he didn’t have to be in their life and I didn’t want anything from him. Thankfully it was negative though. I don’t think I could’ve lived through another experience like that.
He wasn’t a good person. Now I’m with a wonderful man who I love very much. And as a plus he’s a zoo. Lol.

Ha. My ex-husband. I was in that relationship for 12 years, married 7 of them. We’d been together since I was 14. There’s almost not a day that goes by I don’t think about it. It’s gotten better though.
Hell, when we were in the process of separating we had a scare because of the stress and he did it again. He didn’t want to be tied to me.
I remember thinking I might be pregnant again and getting excited because I’d always wanted a kid. I was prepared to just tell him he didn’t have to be in their life and I didn’t want anything from him. Thankfully it was negative though. I don’t think I could’ve lived through another experience like that.
He wasn’t a good person. Now I’m with a wonderful man who I love very much. And as a plus he’s a zoo. Lol.
Well, thank goodness you got out of that situation. I imagine it was difficult ditching a relationship that had been going on for 12 years. But abuse is abuse and should never be tolerated, neither physical nor emotional.

Also, you're man is very lucky to have you. I could only dream about having a relationship with a zoo woman. But then again I'm pretty content with my girls at home.

I would make some babies I guess, one or two would be fine. Rest of the time, I would need to use condom. This if dogs where compatible with humans to create like furry beings that are half dog half human.

That would be a “Hell No!” from me. The inability to get nonhuman animals pregnant is one of many things that I find to be quite attractive about them. I would be so beyond fucked if we had the ability to get them pregnant. Seriously, who wants to mess around with birth control or condoms? It’s bad enough having to juggle an in heat mare or bitch around a horned up stallion or stud dog. If I am ever in the mindset for puppies, or a foal, it’s going to be thoroughly planned out. I love the fact that I can have a spontaneous romp with an in heat mare and not have to worry about foals.

Last edited:
Before i knew it was not possible, I was kinda worried about that happening. But if it were possible, yes.

That would be a “Hell No!” from me. The inability to get nonhuman animals pregnant is one of many things that I find to be quite attractive about them. I would be so beyond fucked if we had the ability to get them pregnant. Seriously, who wants to mess around with birth control or condoms? It’s bad enough having to juggle an in heat mare or bitch around a horned up stallion or stud dog. If I am ever in the mindset for puppies, or a foal, it’s going to be thoroughly planned out. I love the fact that I can have a spontaneous romp with an in heat mare and not have to worry about foals.

That would be nuts. Unless it was a magical unicorn then yeah, I would worry about the possibly.

Back