If you could have sex with any imaginary animal or creature...

Dragonesses, Gryphons, A giant elemental bird (but not her being actually made of the element but instead able to control it. Like controlling fire withoyt herself turning into KFC, or storms without being a damn lightning rod), Most of the mechanical creatures from Horizon Zero Dawn (Especially the Sawtooth/Ravager, Thunderbeak, and Stalker). Giant snakes (Milotic and Serperior from pokemon, for example), Dire Wolfess, Varkids from Borderlands (Basically giant bugs). Speaking of Borderlands, I'd fuck a Skag and Kraggon. But Kraggons are made of rock so I doubt sticking my cock in would work...

Also a couple cosmic horror cuties

01148bce03975773c7bcb54d564d251d.jpg

38fec482cd6c366a392be2b650f1813a.jpg

03d5fc76915e9fd5b5ba294d82905a14.jpg

f2b71756551877352561dfd529d91e5d.jpg

I fantasize about becoming the priest of an eldritch horror cutie and slowly having my body and soul become one with her as some sort of cosmic "marriage". Truly being one hehe

Blushing. Yes I have been influenced by the volume of hentai but think it would be scary as hell to be sexually used by a large insect, beetle or dragojn fly or used by a horde of slugs or worms. 😍
The Idea of insects is scary yet exciting, so are monster and other creatures. I do have a lot of fantasies I used to think it was because of my art work, but in reality I think I have always had the fantasies that why I do the art work. lol

Dragonesses, Gryphons, A giant elemental bird (but not her being actually made of the element but instead able to control it. Like controlling fire withoyt herself turning into KFC, or storms without being a damn lightning rod), Most of the mechanical creatures from Horizon Zero Dawn (Especially the Sawtooth/Ravager, Thunderbeak, and Stalker). Giant snakes (Milotic and Serperior from pokemon, for example), Dire Wolfess, Varkids from Borderlands (Basically giant bugs). Speaking of Borderlands, I'd fuck a Skag and Kraggon. But Kraggons are made of rock so I doubt sticking my cock in would work...

Also a couple cosmic horror cuties

I fantasize about becoming the priest of an eldritch horror cutie and slowly having my body and soul become one with her as some sort of cosmic "marriage". Truly being one hehe
You know your into some weird fantasies, and I would like that to be on the receiving end of some of your fantasy creatures.

You know your into some weird fantasies, and I would like that to be on the receiving end of some of your fantasy creatures.
Yeah, I have been told that numerous sites in the few roleplay forums that allow such thing...well, allow is an overstatement. They had the bestiality loophole and some patched it while others just left it like that.

Hehe. I have met many a user who think the same as you :p

I really should figure out writing, but I have this entire fantasy universe in my head. The Celestials are a furry race, like a sergal fucked a dragon, and lost some of that excessive snout, but hairy like a sergal not scaly, with the ability to manipulate the many elements and forces of the universe based on their family lineage and genes. AND THEY ARE HOT..

In half a fucking heartbeat...

I really should figure out writing, but I have this entire fantasy universe in my head. The Celestials are a furry race, like a sergal fucked a dragon, and lost some of that excessive snout, but hairy like a sergal not scaly, with the ability to manipulate the many elements and forces of the universe based on their family lineage and genes. AND THEY ARE HOT..

In half a fucking heartbeat...
Just start writing. You don't need to be amazing at it right off the bat. Find a story in that universe to tell, and go. Post it online somewhere and let people give you feedback, then use that feedback to make your writing better.

Just start writing. You don't need to be amazing at it right off the bat. Find a story in that universe to tell, and go. Post it online somewhere and let people give you feedback, then use that feedback to make your writing better.
Maybe one day, I do try to write, mainly when my brain goes wild, right now its vomiting out a gay erotica

Oook...
That will be a long list of imaginary creatures and ones nobody imagined yet. forum will not let me edit this post for that. Sorry I'm not being picky :rolleyes:

Hard to choose. Maybe something abstract that doesn't even have a name

Attachments

• 65_465_int.jpg
    65_465_int.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 23
Back