If you could get a female animals pregnant which one would lt be

I think I would be as happy and proud to be able to fertilize a female dog as a mare, as long as we love each other :)
Fertilization is such a mysterious and beautiful thing at the same time :)

I wish I could have gotten my mare pregnant. She wanted a baby so bad but she had fertility issues. She had been with a few stallions but never took. It would be wonderful to be able to have hybrid babies like centaurs with other species. The world would a better place with animal human crosses existed and forced humans to give a voice to animals.

I wish I could have gotten my mare pregnant. She wanted a baby so bad but she had fertility issues. She had been with a few stallions but never took. It would be wonderful to be able to have hybrid babies like centaurs with other species. The world would a better place with animal human crosses existed and forced humans to give a voice to animals.
My thoughts exactly

Dire wolf
Yes. If fiction applies: Dragon. I mean, impregnating a dragon would be the ultimate feat of virility 🤣🤣.

As per realistic cases: Husky, Golden Retriever, Dobbie, or German Shepherd. A Mare would be a great choice too

Unrealistic with real animals: Panther, Leopard, Lioness, Spotted Hyena (Fucking that cock-looking pussy in the first place :p)

Sow (Sus Domesticu) or goat (Capra Hircus)
To get som nice offsprings - something like Sus Sapiens (wise pigs) or perhaps Homo Hircus (something like hairy or smelly man)

Someone said that it is in fact a pure coincidence that the pig is in the freezer and the dog is on the couch and it is not the other way around.

I love trying to get mares pregnant when I push balls deep and blast my cum inside as hard as I can. Knocking up a dog while dumping my cum in her missionary style is also pure joy. Honestly the act of a human ejaculating semen into non human pussy gets me off to no end.
I agree with you lust4pleasure. I love a good female dog

Hmm maybe a fluffy goat! I’m not a guy and I don’t have a penis, but since the question was hypothetical anyways that doesn’t really matter 😆

Back