If you could get a female animals pregnant which one would lt be

Can humans get animals pregnant yes, in a billion to one chance it can happen with Bonobos and humans also there are some strains of cattle and pigs that have human StemCells in their DNA and this is due to the actions of PETA and other Ecoterrorism taking animals from the labs in the 1960s and freeing them into the population. In my case, I have only seen this in lab conditions and one other case. In my case, it would be a Chimp by the name of Alli and that is because of her adaptations and neurology her mother and I were mates and she gave birth to Alli six months later she presented me with Alli

An anaconda or boa would be a nice one to get pregnant with my goo. Dolphin is also a nice one to have hybrid babies with.

Can humans get animals pregnant yes, in a billion to one chance it can happen with Bonobos and humans also there are some strains of cattle and pigs that have human StemCells in their DNA and this is due to the actions of PETA and other Ecoterrorism taking animals from the labs in the 1960s and freeing them into the population. In my case, I have only seen this in lab conditions and one other case. In my case, it would be a Chimp by the name of Alli and that is because of her adaptations and neurology her mother and I were mates and she gave birth to Alli six months later she presented me with Alli
I don't know where you are getting that info, but as a Microbiologist, that's totally incorrect, not only because of the chromosome and gene set difference the protein markers are a mismatch. Bonobos have 24 pairs of chromosomes; Humans have 23 due to the fusing of the second and third chromosome

Last edited:
I don't know where you are getting that info, but as a Microbiologist, that's totally incorrect, not only because of the chromosome and gene set difference the protein markers are a mismatch. Bonobos have 24 pairs of chromosomes; Humans have 23 due to the fusing of the second and third chromosome
As I stated

As I stated it doesn’t naturally happen and it is improbable it ever would even if human stem cells were present it is too low of a percentage

The topic is which animal you would choose if it was possible.
A fantasy, not a discussion whether it could happen.

*back in track services*

Goats! That is an strong will every time as I cum deep...
Sexy as hell and milk production for breakfast.

Pure sex joy ONLY cause I know it can not happen, as would be a disaster if that was for real... Ouch the paperwork.

A beloved bitch would be a second option

*back in track services*

Goats! That is an strong will every time as I cum deep...
Sexy as hell and milk production for breakfast.

Pure sex joy ONLY cause I know it can not happen, as would be a disaster if that was for real... Ouch the paperwork.

A beloved bitch would be a second option
Succes - my pregnant girl

Attachments

• F61F94D3-AAA2-4BA8-8781-345A13818EE4.jpeg
    F61F94D3-AAA2-4BA8-8781-345A13818EE4.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 91
Horny father, horny kit...

Good luck filing the parent support and family discount paperwork 🤣
Well, in my country - unless the parents are married 🐐💋, the midwife demand the father to sign the paternity papers 🤔 Not sure the lawmakers have thought this through. 😊

Last edited:
A beautiful brown mare quarter horse
I love chestnut quarter horse mares, especially MILFy ones that are slightly on the heavier side and look like they've already foaled a few babies in the past.
All else, if I didn't get her pregnant myself, I'd love to have some sexy fun with a pregnant mommy quarter horse mare.

Success - my pregnant girl
I'm not that into goats, but...damn...
I would love to grope, massage, and suckle on that huge milker of hers.

I also want to add some fantasy animals: a dragon and werewolves
If that's the case, then...unicorns and pegasi mares. I especially have a thing for centaurides and minotaurides, but the "minotaurides" that I like are much closer to the anime ushimimi/cowgirls/holstaurus versions, so I don't know if I can legitimately claim minotaurides, and even then minotaurides/cowgirls and centaurides are more sentient, and may not even count as "animals."

And here's one that might blur the line: Houyhnhnms from Gulliver's Travels. The one thing I don't like about them is that they are rather cold, mechanical in thinking, and they follow a form of eugenics. But hey, a guy can always fantasize about a Houyhnhnm mare that is warm, affectionate, horny, clingy, and overly protective.

What bout if animals could get us pregnant, what would you like to be bred by?lol
I've had many recurring fantasies of having sloppy seconds with a woman that recently got knotted and creampied that is either in the process of getting impregnated by her dog, or is already carrying puppies from her same dog.

As I stated

As I stated it doesn’t naturally happen and it is improbable it ever would even if human stem cells were present it is too low of a percentage
correct and that is the real question if it did happen how the DNA would work out as life finds a way to evolve or converge. so understand your reasoning it may turn out like Beaststars or like sweettooth

Would it not be possible on a theoretical level in a hypothetical laboratory insemination?
24 to 23 pairs is a larger difference than horses and donkeys 64 to 62.
Sperm should be able to penetrate the egg but that zygote will die at the first cell division anyway.
So split second pregnancy?

Back