If you could change would you?

I wouldnt change it, I need the thrill. If it wasnt this, it would be something else (nothing illegal) but probably affairs or something. I'd rather change people's perception of sex with animals so we could do it together :) I'd love to be intimate with our dog together with my human partner, but yeah, plenty of threads about that already. But no, I wouldnt change myself.

No. Most of us are by law criminal. Why would any of us get out in the open to be shot?
There are a lot of open zoos in Twitter and Discord, I've seen several ZooVille members with the same name. It always amazes me that they can do it, maybe it's legal where they live

I have had sexual feelings toward animals since I hit puberty. I had sexual feelings toward animals first off, and started to gain a sexual interest in human females later in my teen years. After having experience with a human female I find it is not for me. Yes I love her, but I cannot even keep a hard on enough to have sex with her. I get hard when playing with her pussy, but soon as I stick it in, my rock band turns into easy listening almost instantly.

I have never felt any gilt over my attractions to animals and I have never felt like I did not fit in. With that said, I guess the reason is that I have never cared what anyone thinks of me. I have never had the desire to tell those around me about my animal attractions. Never figured it was anyone else's business. My friends didn't care if I had a GF or BF or anything else.
I guess maybe part of it when I was growing up was that I hung out with girls as much as I hung out with guys so probably a lot of people figured I was banging a few of the girls just because I hung out with them. Probably another reason was due to the type of people I hung out with.
The people I hung with were outcasts to begin with. Were all were. And I think were were all outcasts because of the fact that none of us cared what the rest of the kids thought of us. We were not nerds, we were not jocks, not hicks, not red necks, not rockers, not rappers. We just made our own paths. One week we would spend our lunch playing D&D or a variant, and the next week we would be romping in the mid in my 4X4, the following week we would be hanging out in the metals shop burning through welding rod.
We got picked on by every other group (well the nerds left us alone), but we hit back just as hard as we got hit.

Some would say I have ended up not caring what others think about me due to who I hung out with growing up, but I already had that personality which is why I hung out with them.

Anyone who has read my posts knows that I do care about certain things, like I have tried to figure out what I can do to entice zoos to want to come here and help out on my farm long term. But that is not so much caring what people think of me, that is caring about what I can do to make a better offer to get people here.

I recently also posted that I would like to be able to be a furry but cannot because I cannot role play and am not outgoing enough. And maybe that is why I am not outgoing. Maybe I am not outgoing because I just don't care enough about what other people think of me (either good or bad) to go out there make myself known.

Though this has been kind of a run on answer, the OP did say they wanted detail. I think this is pretty detail into what I think has lead to my complete answer.
And that answer for me is that, no, I would not change the fact that I am zoo. I am completely happy having sexual attractions to animals. I do not feel that there is anything wrong with it. I have no problems keeping it to myself and not outing myself to my friends even though I think most of them know and they have readily made comments that they don't even care if someone "fucks animals". But I have no desire to make my friends aware of my sexual preferences.
That said of course, is when talking about the friends I grew up with. Most of my current day friends are zoo themselves.

So yea, I am zoo, I am happy being zoo. I have always been happy being zoo. And I do not have any desire to change.

That is LGBT in a nutshell, has any zoophiles tried telling them this?
Is it even worth it? Honestly if zoo belonged to lgbt I would fit into the diversity quota in my job. :ROFLMAO:
I do not want that. It has some advantages like you are hardly ever going to be fired. :LOL: But I would feel like the average dumb special snowflake. :D

No. I'm fine with my zoophilic interests. I wish I didn't have to conceal it, but other than that, it doesn't bother me. Ironically, I've felt more internal shame in my life for being bisexual than for being a zoophile because of how often I heard it mentioned in church and whatnot in regards to being an abomination and whatnot. Made me a pretty sad person for a long time.
Fuck the church. There all hypocrites

I don't see any reason to change. I don't define myself by my interest in this, it doesn't cause me any major anguish. I can live a normal life just fine.

For me it's a part of me I'd like to explore if the right chance ever came up. It's very possible if that chance ever did occur I might well decide it's not for me personally and I'm more interested in content instead.

I certainly wouldn't change it... Trying would go terribly, terribly wrong (or in the case of someone trying to change you, it went right?).

Last edited:
If I were to lose that attraction right now... provided that platonic love would stay, probably nothing would change. Otherwise, I would have to find a new purpose in my life. I have a fried my age, who still doesn't know his and he really suffers from that. So absolutely not, I don't want it to happen.

If I weren't a zoo from the very beginning on the other hand, that wouldn't be me. So much of what I have learned was motivated by my zooiness, that I can't possibly list it all. I can't even imagine who I could be.

But it's probably worth mentioning that I got lucky with a potential partner's lifespan and the idea of losing her is terrifying. Before I could even know her. My family cat is also still alive and my brain manages to repel any thoughts of how much she has left. So maybe I will change my mind later on. Hopefully not.

Sup, haven't been caught by the FBI yet. I was going to reply sooner, but a lot has happened. Yeah it's a timeless question, but I still wasn't expecting a reply to it.
As long as you're not revealing your identity you'll be fine. Just don't go plastering your face everywhere.

Honestly, I have no idea whether this should be in the dumpster fire or in the general thread, so forgive me if this is out-of-place. I wanted to ask you all this: If possible, would you make it to where you were no longer attracted to other animal species?

For my life, I would. This is because I hate focusing on the unintentional sexiness of other species, because I honestly want to become more connected with members of my own (Platonic and romantic). I don't hate myself for my attraction, I just want to have characteristics I don't have to hide from others. I hate living knowing that I can't be honest with those I want to be close with without considering the potential dire consequences. I hate the fact that this attraction makes me even more of an outcast. I hate the fact that I won't be able to focus on a girl or guy I'm into without also being turned on by members of other species. I hate the fact that I constantly question whether or not I'm any different from pedophiles. Life is hard; life is unfair. I can't choose what I am and am not attracted to. I understand that, but this can't be my only option, can it? Forgive me for the little rant. What are your answers and reasons to the question? Detailed answers would be appretiated.

Edit #1: Fixed some typos. If I didn't, they would have drove me mad
Not in a million years

Absolutely not. Sure it has its cons and that is mostly tied to the irrational issues society has with it but the joy and positive outcomes, self growth in a physical, emotional and intellectual way I had in my life due it far outweighs the issues. At least on my case is not that difficult to keep it to myself, there is no reason or benefit and thus need for me to talk about such to people around me just like I don't have to be informing them the shape and size of my turd or the color of my underwear, it is irrelevant for the relationship I have with 99.9% of humans.

Well that's kinda tough question and the re is nkt an easy way to answer it . If I had the chance to change somethign I would like to go to the past and change soem bad decision I did and I have the consequences now ( in economical way ) . Or of I was changing something maybe I would like to be burned as woman and explore my sexuality more but I dont have complains as male rhat iam nkw though :)

I am happy as I am, and I see no reason to change. And I do not think that I will ever meet a woman that is so wonderful that she makes me forget my mares.

Never, ever ever! I'm comfortable in my white skin knowing to be otherwise is an Asylum too far!

Reactions: RGT
I would no change, even if I could. I almost feel as though it's a blessing, being able to appreciate the beauty of the nonhuman animals we share this planet with more than the average human.

Reactions: IHO
Yes 100%

It's not just the fact that my sexual interests in animals bothers me, but the fact that vanilla sex bores me to such a great extent I don't even desire it. Sometimes I genuinely feel broken and it worries me. Plus I feel quite alone in the world.

I would never change, I have not wish to change, I don't need or want to change. Zoo is in my DNA and I cannot imagine being happier. Its an integral part of me and makes the bond I have with horses especially all the more special. I am Zoo and Zoo is me.

Reactions: IHO
After much thought... I would change myself after i lost her instead of simply being left wanting of more. It feels like a tease ill never experience again.

If it means to delete these urges so be it. I valued her very much but beyond that it goes like this. On the animal side of things i can get along and accept them but its money aka a man made thing is a real life limiter.

On the human side of things usually when someone communicates with you they are gaining something not sure what but you know they are looking to benefit like a snake oil man to civilians.

Yeah for sure. It's complicated for me. I'm probably leaving this site after a few days. The more I interact the less I want association. I feel it's a great place to vent though. I never got to do that. Thus progressing or healing or what have you was more or less impossible. Who the fuck would I honestly be able to talk to? No one at all.
I think it is because I have a kind of hatred of humanity. The holy religion mutilated my dick. The people who just have to mutilate babies are the ones making the rules and claiming all kinds of things. Why concern myself with the ethics of those who rape slave and murder for thousands of years? They've long engaged themselves in a mental terrorism of humanity.
I've been lied to all my life. I've been stolen from. I've been mutilated. I've been brainwashed.

Take a wild guess at what doesn't bring all of that to the table. An animal. I still don't feel comfort or purpose in this. I don't feel pride.
I wonder if I'm just attracted to the idea of some kind of sexual encounter without all the anxieties. No worries of lies or divorce or cheating or manipulation.
I also have some kind of light empathy with a stallion. I feel bad that it can't masturbate I want to help out. I see they get castrated without anesthetics. It's horrible.
I don't trust people. I feel like they enjoy the idea of degradement or some domination fantasy. The root of their emotions and actions sicken me. Animals don't have that.
I don't feel attraction to female animals. They go through mating seasons. It's just different. The males are stuck in forever horny land. When I see a woman that sees the same situation and engages in it... it excites me.

Back