If you could change would you?

BackBreak

BANNED
Honestly, I have no idea whether this should be in the dumpster fire or in the general thread, so forgive me if this is out-of-place. I wanted to ask you all this: If possible, would you make it to where you were no longer attracted to other animal species?

For my life, I would. This is because I hate focusing on the unintentional sexiness of other species, because I honestly want to become more connected with members of my own (Platonic and romantic). I don't hate myself for my attraction, I just want to have characteristics I don't have to hide from others. I hate living knowing that I can't be honest with those I want to be close with without considering the potential dire consequences. I hate the fact that this attraction makes me even more of an outcast. I hate the fact that I won't be able to focus on a girl or guy I'm into without also being turned on by members of other species. I hate the fact that I constantly question whether or not I'm any different from pedophiles. Life is hard; life is unfair. I can't choose what I am and am not attracted to. I understand that, but this can't be my only option, can it? Forgive me for the little rant. What are your answers and reasons to the question? Detailed answers would be appretiated.

Edit #1: Fixed some typos. If I didn't, they would have drove me mad

Last edited:
i only feel it in the sense of not having a human companion yet in my life, im still young and i honestly havent rly had to the desire to focusing on school and such in the times when everyone was getting together, but i never rly put myself out there either until recently, but i dont think i would change it, to me it feels natural to a degree, im all for animal rights and humane actions and a greener planet and general love for animals which has become a real love for animals, and i think it makes me a better person as i work with animals and everyone i know compliments me and my knowledge and passion for animals that most people dont have. so i see it as more of a good thing than bad

Well... I've already accepted who I am, but... if I could lose my zooeyness and gain attraction for humans I would probably do it. Don't get me wrong, I love animals, but I'm born zoo exclusive and that means that I'll always be alone with my animals(at least this, hopefully), unable to tell who really I am to the only people who I care for, because this world doesn't accept my sexuality...
I've heard many zoos who really don't have any problem into hiding things to their human partners/friends/families but this is really an heavy bargain for me.
I wouldn't change it only if we lived in a different world, where zoophilia isn't seen as a deadly sin...

I've had zoo feelings since shortly after puberty. I didn't accept my zooey feeling until I was about 17. I used to equate my lust towards animals the same as someone with rape fantasies. But at around 17 I discovered that sex with animals can potentially be mutually satisfying, the animals can consent to and enjoy having sex. This help ease some of the disgust I had with myself. I still would have "taken a magic pill to make myself normal" if one was given to me at that time, though.

Things changed a bit at around the age of 19 when I fell in love with my neighbor's neglected dog. They seriously neglected her, but not to the point the it was considered "Illegal" in my state. They used to let her run around my country neighborhood, and eventually we met and fell deeply in love. She was a small doggy girl, maybe 20 lbs, but this was the first time I felt more romantic love rather than just lust for an animal. We were deeply bonded for a long while. We had plenty of oral sex, and it just... didn't feel wrong. It felt like this was supposed to happen between her and I. Eventually I lost her. Too long of a story for here, and I don't want to get into it.

After a lost her, some of my feeling of wanting to be normal and not a zoo, came back. I would have "taken that magic pill to make myself normal" once again. Back then and even now my sexual attraction is 60% female dogs, 30% women, and 10% other female animals. I decided to try and push my zoo feelings away. I cut contact with all my zoo friends I had at that point with no warning, for the next 2 years. I tried dating, but nothing worked out. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't shake my zoo feeling. Eventually I realized that, I cannot change my sexual attraction, no matter how much I wanted to. I gave in and contacted my old friends apologizing to them. I ended up reconnecting with all but 4. The 4 that I didn't reconnect with jumped off of Skype, and I never found out where they went. I'm still searching for 3 of them to this day. I found out that one of them has recently died, shortly after I found a website he was on.

After that 2 year soul search I came to the conclusion, a zoosexual zoophile is just who I am. I no longer wanted to change myself. It took finding myself and hurting a lot of people in the process before I came to that conclusion. I'm now in a happy and wonderful relationship with a newfoundland dog. I wouldn't trade her for the world. I no longer feel that being a zoo is something I'd want to change. Zoo is me, I am zoo. Nothing is going to change that. I have a good job, a nice car, and a tiny little house that I call home. Being a zoo hasn't negatively impacted my life thus far, and I doubt it ever will. Other than the final goodbye I'm going to have to say to my beloved animal companion some day.

Last edited:
I constantly question whether or not I'm any different from pedophiles.
Why? There is absolutely no connection between these to unless you are attracted to juvenile animals. Otherwise your animal partners are adult and physically and mentally capable of uderstanding sex and consent to it. Stop making the connection between these two unrelated things. It is what the media created because people tend to compare animals to kids, but it is wrong.

Now to answer the original question.
I do not know what it would be like if I changed. I do not feel attracted to people, I can not honestly imagine having a loving relationship with a human of any gender. If the change means that I completely forget I was zoo and therefore can not compare than there would be certain benefits to doing that but I still doubt I would do that.

if there was a pill that made me "normal" i'd probably take it... there are times when i'm kinda envious of "normals". the usual "boy meets girl and they grow old together" thing mostly. we don't get that, only one side of the partnership grows old.. and dies. i don't know any "normals" who can say they burried the love of their life at only 30 years old. i can. or how no matter how much i love the other love of my life (my girl), i know deep down the feelings are not 100% mutual. she loves me back, it's just different i guess?

well, guess i still have some distance to go with learning how to live in the moment from my girl.. and not just dwell on the past or what will be years from now

if there was a pill that made me "normal" i'd probably take it... there are times when i'm kinda envious of "normals". the usual "boy meets girl and they grow old together" thing mostly. we don't get that, only one side of the partnership grows old.. and dies. i don't know any "normals" who can say they burried the love of their life at only 30 years old. i can. or how no matter how much i love the other love of my life (my girl), i know deep down the feelings are not 100% mutual. she loves me back, it's just different i guess?

well, guess i still have some distance to go with learning how to live in the moment from my girl.. and not just dwell on the past or what will be years from now
That’s a personal battle not easily won.
I have been through that before and still fight it quite often. But I’d never turn back. Why? Because I have more opportunities to make more then one being happy over there life time. It’s a feeling not easily explained either.

That’s a personal battle not easily won.
I have been through that before and still fight it quite often. But I’d never turn back. Why? Because I have more opportunities to make more then one being happy over there life time. It’s a feeling not easily explained either.
i think i get what you mean. i do believe i gave my boy the best years of his life and in the end it was very much worth it and always will be. it's just i don't even want to imagine how it will feel like 20 years from now when it most likely won't be just one lost lover.. this combined with me not really believing in heaven/rainbow bridge (ie: not seeing him ever again) makes me depressed at times. in my mind, his story just ended there on 9th of may and it's just so cripplingly hard to let go... which is also why i'd like to learn how to live more in the moment, drowning in the past gets tiring

Why? There is absolutely no connection between these to unless you are attracted to juvenile animals. Otherwise your animal partners are adult and physically and mentally capable of uderstanding sex and consent to it. Stop making the connection between these two unrelated things. It is what the media created because people tend to compare animals to kids, but it is wrong.

Now to answer the original question.
I do not know what it would be like if I changed. I do not feel attracted to people, I can not honestly imagine having a loving relationship with a human of any gender. If the change means that I completely forget I was zoo and therefore can not compare than there would be certain benefits to doing that but I still doubt I would do that.

The reason I repeatedly question it is because of the Dunning Kruger effect. Think of it like how a gay person might repeatedly question whether or not homosexuality is a mental disorder, even though it's no longer classified as one. Lies can be told so frequently to where people start to believe them.

Also, it's good that you can properly function without the need of human relationships (Or at least close ones). The problem is we're mostly a social species, so human connections are very important for our mental health for the majority of us. Nonetheless, thanks for your answer.

i think i get what you mean. i do believe i gave my boy the best years of his life and in the end it was very much worth it and always will be. it's just i don't even want to imagine how it will feel like 20 years from now when it most likely won't be just one lost lover.. this combined with me not really believing in heaven/rainbow bridge (ie: not seeing him ever again) makes me depressed at times. in my mind, his story just ended there on 9th of may and it's just so cripplingly hard to let go... which is also why i'd like to learn how to live more in the moment, drowning in the past gets tiring
I know what you mean. It’s been nearly 6 years since my girl was killed in a ATV tragedy. I suffered for a long time. Even before I practiced zoo at all.
Keep things that tie you to them close and just remember you have one to care for in the present.
I keep a vile of Zeldas ashes on my neck all the time.

No I wouldn't change that I'm sexually attracted to this, I see it as perfectly natural and normal. Its too bad others don't see it this way & just blindly follow the societal norm view of it, people aren't too in touch with themselves natrually and sexually. I suppose the same way I wouldn't go around telling anyone I love BDSM, I wouldn't go around telling people this either, I think your sex life should be private all together regardless of what kind of sex it is! For me, some days I'm more in the mood for animals, some days more in the mood for a guy. Sometimes I think about a dog fucking me whilst my partner is, and I tell him all about it too during... Just go with it, as along as you enjoy it! You'll have to manage a divide up to some degree between this and the rest of your sex life, but its nothing to worry about, I suppose you keep it to yourself for the most part as most of us do in this forum.

I guess the majority of us see our sexual orientation(or lifestyle, as you wanna call it xD) as perfectly normal, the main issue, however, is how we are perceived outside the community...
Think that in some countries you are put to death if found involved in zoophile acts :(

They do not. They join zoophiles, pedophiles and necrophiles together because they are not LGBT, people however do it to target your feelings and you can bet they will tell the other two the same about you.

They do not. They join zoophiles, pedophiles and necrophiles together because they are not LGBT, people however do it to target your feelings and you can bet they will tell the other two the same about you.
What's wrong with necrophilia, dead people gotta get some love too

What's wrong with necrophilia, dead people gotta get some love too
Breeding with something without a pulse is mortifying. It not like the dead body can object to it, but it is still highly disgusting. Even more abhorrent if you kill the human/animal yourself, before fucking it. I can understand a fetish, though it isn't a fetish I have. I can't even fathom the thought of actually practicing it.

Yeah, the bigots and the antis LOVE to combine the animals, the dead and the human kids into the same "things that cannot consent" category, and it is super annoying since many of us know animals can consent in their ways, and the other 2 both apply to humans. IMO, just the fact that zoophilia/bestiality doesn't even involve humans makes it extremely far removed from those other 2 in every aspect other than attraction and sex. As @zooms mentioned, I think a large percentage of antis lump them together when debating zoo points because they know it grinds our gears.

It is against the rules here or have I read the rules wrong?
I don't think he necessarily broke any rules with his comment. But if he were to post stories about necro this would violate the "text" portion of the rule.

3.a Anything involving prepubescent animals (puppies, young fillys, calf, etc) & reptiles is not allowed.
  • The animal should be of breeding age.
  • Animals must be large enough to be safely mated with.
  • Causing harm to small animals creating presence of blood for the purpose of penetration (and the blood is not relating to a "heat period") is not allowed.
  • No scat/necro content. This includes video, audio, text, and digital images.
  • Art containing loli content is not allowed. This includes stories. Refer to rule 6 regarding this.
  • Art relating to Reptiles is fine

because they are not LGBT
Does LGBT even with the + actually include zoophilia? As far as I know zoo is not even a recognized sexual orientation yet. And I bet you would be universally hated by "the LGBT" people the second you say you are zoo.

Does LGBT even with the + actually include zoophilia? As far as I know zoo is not even a recognized sexual orientation yet. And I bet you would be universally hated by "the LGBT" people the second you say you are zoo.
Zoos are not included because you are an criminals to them and they do not include them with +

It’s funny that we’re the criminals yet they like to push injections on kids because they believe there trans. Add in 8 year old drag walks and tell me who’s the real criminal
That is LGBT in a nutshell, has any zoophiles tried telling them this?

Back