I wanted to quit this fetish, but I can't!

Awww, it must been hard for you too. And I'm sure it wasn't easy to accept everything that's happening around you too I guess?

Everytime I try to accept this, I feel like religious factors blocks it. What should I do hmm
I get the religious factors, I struggle constantly with it too.

This is like so solid and something I was thinking about earlier today. I knew someone long time ago, she was a nun. But secretly she was into bestiality. She was the reason why I got hooked to this.
For me its really a turn on with the confession part and trust and sure I can understand we are just humens with a weaknes not really bad people but the sex and the lust is a gift to joy ;)

That's a very long time! It sure wasn't easy but I'm so happy for you that you got through and I look forward to be on that path soon.

Thank you so much for sharing this to me.
For sure! It was not and things are so much simpler and easy now. Thank you kindly. May it be a quick, smooth path forward with many happy things to come. :gsd_wink:

You are most welcome! :gsd_happysmile:

I hope you have a most beautiful day! :gsd_love:🌹🌷🌼🌺🌸

This is like so solid and something I was thinking about earlier today. I knew someone long time ago, she was a nun. But secretly she was into bestiality. She was the reason why I got hooked to this.
Wow! I would love to hear about that!!! Please share!!

I thought I could wrap things up, forget about it all and just not look back. But I can't.

I felt it was wrong, embarrassed of this fetish and at the same time I wanted it so bad. I decided to live a life where Zoo life isn't part of me. But nothing turns me on more than this.

I feel this fetish has been part of me and it'll not go away anymore.

What should I do? 😔
You are not alone. I experienced the same emotion, conflict, uncertainty, shame guilt. . .but there is the other side, too, that you cannot ignore either. You have just as much right (more, in fact) to enjoy and explore and embrace this part of you. It may take some to time to come to terms with everything and you may even come to the realization that this is not for you. And that’s ok. You came here for a reason and hopefully you can see that you are not alone and that there is a whole world of people who support you and are here for you. I can‘t tell you how to navigate through this; you’ll find your way. But when something like this has such an affect on you, I hope you find a place where you can nurture it in the best way you can. Best of luck!

Back