I think my parents knew I was zoo

I think mine suspect possibly. There was this one dog who loved humping my leg, just loved it, I've been caught more than a few times giggling and letting it proceed. I cant remember the bullshit I would say in defense. Then when at my dads whenever I grew close to animal a "hawk" would get ahold of it. Every single time. I dont like small animals that way.. anyways either they are just horrible human beings or they suspect/know. I'm not really certain wich tbh.

Then when at my dads whenever I grew close to animal a "hawk" would get ahold of it. Every single time. I dont like small animals that way.. anyways either they are just horrible human beings or they suspect/know. I'm not really certain wich tbh.
I feel bad for it, and i'm sorry you had to grow up in that sort of environment, but the thought of you dad going "Mammal-lover is getting really close to their hamster, better get rid of it so they don't fuck it" has got me chuckling

I was fortunate that my parents were into it and very open. I was nervous at first talking with them about it when I was younger. I have been open with my children as well
How were they open about it? Would your parents just casually fuck the dog in the living room or what?

I figure my mom either knows and doesn't care or at least suspects, I mean really my pet deer slept in bed with me as did my Labrador and her GSD.

She's never said anything about it and I don't plan on bringing it up ever.

I figure my mom either knows and doesn't care or at least suspects, I mean really my pet deer slept in bed with me as did my Labrador and her GSD.

She's never said anything about it and I don't plan on bringing it up ever.
dont ask dont tell i guess

Wait, so the whole discussion was held while the dog was still in you? And you dad just chilled out with you asking questions the whole time?
Lmao first of all I was in her. Secondly no lol I slid out out of her once I been caught. We chatted not long after as I trying to explain what happen

Started off as awkward as you would expect. Birds and the bees talk at first blah blah it’s ok to have urges blah blah. I’m just confused and using the dog as a escape lol then the convo veered toward “so what was it like ?”
Kind of funny for him to be mentioning the "Birds and the bees" when you're out there fucking animals! Lol. Like Dad please, if I were 50x smaller I'd be fucking the birds and the bees! xD
But you're lucky that he took it so well and didn't ship the doggy girl off to the pound after catching you in the act!

Kind of funny for him to be mentioning the "Birds and the bees" when you're out there fucking animals! Lol. Like Dad please, if I were 50x smaller I'd be fucking the birds and the bees! xD
But you're lucky that he took it so well and didn't ship the doggy girl off to the pound after catching you in the act!
I think he might’ve been a bit shook up about what he saw Lol Or that I was just trying to sow my wild oats lol but what got me was when he started asking a lot of questions. Like how did it feel? Did you just slid right in ?

I think my parents were suspicious. Mom always said no male animals in the house. I’m always around animals and relate to them so much better. 99% of my posts on Facebook are about my dog. I don’t have a human partner right now. One of my Bad Dragon dildos went missing a few years ago. And my current love is always shoving his nose into my crotch or licking my neck and thighs (when I’m in shorts).

If I'm ever caught in the act I hope the reaction goes as smooth as that.

lmao I would just chad it up and continue while maintaing eye contact with the intruder.

Possible reactions:
fainting
door slamming
turn around and walk away
watch
beat my ass until I let go and beat my ass some more

My parents suspected I was zoo but never had any evidence to conclusively prove it. Basically, my mother and I were talking about politics, we both are for the same party. I had mentioned that I'm tolerant of most peoples sexuality. I didn't care if they were straight, gay, trans, or even a zoophile. Well, once I had mentioned zoophile, that opened up a whole can of worms. Her and my step father were drilling me and explaining that zoophilia is wrong. That my moral compass was screwed up. That animals cannot consent. They also asked several times if I was a zoophile, which of course I denied. That was not a fun conversation to have. My mother talked with other family members expressing concern.

She asked me a few more times after that if I was having sex with animals, and of course I denied it every time. For a while I'd get asked the question, "Hey son, have your found a girlfriend yet, you know, one that doesn't bark?" Which annoyed me, although if you were outside looking in, I could see how that would be hilarious. But she doesn't do that anymore.

Well of course not! ;)
I was using my mom's laptop for business (work) a few weeks ago and forgot to sign out of my gmail. All of my bookmarks were thete, sign in history you name it.
Thankfully she hardly uses it and never brought anything up but I was traumatized over the fact that she'd see how much of a deviant I am.

I'll never make that mistake again

i think i'd like to get those links ;) i think im a deviant too. more than what this lets one be i guess. how about you?

I wish you all the best of luck. I know how it can be :oops:
My parents suspected I was zoo but never had any evidence to conclusively prove, They heard when I fucked our Boxer bitch
many times when living at home.

Back