I need the whole "wear a condom, don't ejaculate inside a dog's vagina" logic explained to me some more

then ejaculates in them, which ABSOLUTELY increases their chances for contracting pyometra every time he does it.
Every time? It would be interesting in the case of a closed cervix... During heat, true. But not outstanding. Maybe you see that every female dogs to pyo in the forum? Considering that zoophiles usually ejaculate in female dogs even during heat.

from Sweden because it is illegal to spay your dogs there unless required for health reasons..
Precise Swedish animal protection law, pls.

but thanks for playing, sports-fan
With pleasure.

pus.. if forget.. *purulent exodate*
:husky_tired:

the biggest problem with the infection is so called 'closed pyo'
I wrote the same thing. Closed pyo is more dangerous, but the dog will soon show symptoms of sickness due to the toxins released from the pus (purulent exodate :husky_eyeroll:). Sometimes there may be no symptoms, only when the entire uterus is filled with pus, it is really a problem and dangerous.
The cervix can not only open during heat, there is also an open pyo.

More bullshit and lies from the Swedes
:husky_tired:

BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE TO RISK AN EMERGENCY SURGERY ON ONE OF THEIR FAITHFULL COMPANIONS THAT IS NOT ONLY MORE TRAUMATIC AND HARDER TO RECOVER FROM DUE TO THEIR SICK AND INFECTION-LACED BODIES..BUT WILL ALSO COST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS MORE THEN A REGULAR SPAY.
I didn't shout.

We don't agree, we think differently, that's fine. However, this does not give you the right to talk to others in a jerky and condescending, pompous style, especially if the other party has not done this to you. Please take your frustration out elsewhere. If you don't like what I write, don't read it. Thanks.:husky_happysmile:

I hate to say it, but there are some in this community who keep dogs in a "low quality of life" and others who provide significantly better

Have to agree with you there. The idea of recommending your dog constantly pump out puppies to reduce the risk of pyo, or to randomly give them prostaglandins, is discouraging at best.

I'm a bigggg shooter and it can get pretty messy so i've always preferred to just thrust deep and empty my balls into my girl and we've never had any issues. 3 of my kids were conceived within the first week of trying so I can attest that human sperm hasn't hurt my girl and she's taken 100+ loads from me. I do keep my dick and balls clean.

one thing ive wondered.. WAS IF ANY RECREATIONAL DOG FUCKER HERE HAS EVER HEARD OF ADMINISTERING PGF2A AS A PYO PREVENTATIVE..? seems like forcing that 'winterazation' and not just leaving her cervix open post heat.. would greatly reduce the rate of pyo in fuck-dogs.. (a subject ive failed to find any formal research done on myself.)
Not a professional, but all of the hormone treatments for delaying heat cylces that I am aware of tend to increase the rates from what I've read. I can look up some sources if desired, but the only one I can recall off the top of my head is a secondary source (prehaps they cite the original they refer to).

As for PGF2A as a preventative I am not aware of any, but I did encounter a paper from 2016 about it's use as a treatment
(attached). I can't speak to the validity of the paper though it does have a few citations.

Fact - Neutering a dog will have absolutely NO EFFECT on its ability to contract pyometra

also.. Responsible breeders of large breed dogs (especially danes) will frequently choose to spay their bitches after their last litter upon 'retirement' (usually third.. sometimes fourth) because the chances of her contracting pyometra will then be greater then being able to call a coin flip at that point and only increase with age..>> BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE TO RISK AN EMERGENCY SURGERY ON ONE OF THEIR FAITHFULL COMPANIONS THAT IS NOT ONLY MORE TRAUMATIC AND HARDER TO RECOVER FROM DUE TO THEIR SICK AND INFECTION-LACED BODIES..BUT WILL ALSO COST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS MORE THEN A REGULAR SPAY....and "Of course, the risk of death is somewhat higher this way, "

Not sure if I'm misreading or you mistyped, but I'm clarifying just in case...removal of the uterus removes the risk of pyo entirely. In some spays there's a chance of stump pyometra if a bit of uterus is left, but if all the uterus is removed there's no uterus to become infected.

I hope labs are at a lower risk.

There's a nice chart in the paper, Labs are 28% by age 10, ranked 35 with 12525 bitches in the data.
Not trying to be rude, merely helpful and encouraging here, but many of these papers are very understandable to the layperson. There might be some terms you'll need to lookup from time to time, but don't be shy of giving them a look-see. For someone without a serious interest they may well be BORING AS CAN BE, but in the case of the earlier paper the chart is a very handy reference.

Edit: fix error in my quoting of data (wrong number for total dogs)

Attachments

• ShahTREATMENTOFPYOMETRAINFEMALEDOGSUSINGPROSTAGLANDINF2ANTIPROGESTINMIFEPRISTONE.pdf
    192.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree with you there. The idea of recommending your dog constantly pump out puppies to reduce the risk of pyo, or to randomly give them prostaglandins, is discouraging at best.
whos recommending that, bro.. im saying even dog breeders will proactively spay their dogs on retirement so they wont get a potential case of pyo that ends them up in emergency surgery. meanwhile ole twelve paws is willing to take that risk until death do they part with his bitches because the *numbers in the peer review are exagerated,* nothing o do with her keepin his dick warm, thats for certain.

an im suggesting that everyone here thats fucking their dogs all the time but not going to breed them, might want to look around and into the possibility of a little more harm reduction if the best they got going here is 'just make sure your dicks clean and you can use her like a cum dumpster'

its disingenuous to act like theres a reason youre not spaying your dog, (unless youre going to bred her..) besides the fact you just want to fuck her. and that just bugs me. i got my girl going through her third heat right now.. and i think i want to wait one more before breed her... but no way id be dealing with this if i didn't want some puppies in the end, both her and my boy in close quarters.. driving me nutsspotty blood all over everything. if i separate them they squeak non stop, i got no where to send one off.. when i take em out its constant supervision and they got mega energy. its a big commitment. dont play it off like some by the numbers game. no one goes through this trouble unless theyre going to get something out of it. thats all im saying/ i really want to get a legacy line of pups going for my good boyye. fuckin her myself tho.. is something i haven't been able to fully justify as an a-okay, no problem thing.

but thats me. if its your dog, then its your body and you choice.

but its like.. you know what those dirty, poor, non loving dog owners are also not doing/..? THEYRE NOT FUCKING THEIR DOGS ALL THE TIME, increasing their risks of contracting pyo.

ive heard a fair amount of pyo stories over the years and from more recent research when i got my pup and while it is by some means unavoidable.. i know plenty of guys who have had a bitch pyo and then turns out it may be because they fucked her through her whole heat and afterwards, or maybe it was because the dirty dicked her or maybe if they had noticed her symptoms sooner.. or could have paid for the surgery like a couple friends did.... they might have been able to.. save her. and even if their actions had contributed nothing at all to the pyo.. theyll never know for sure... and that guilt factor sucks.

but the reason were talking about it here.. why the OP asked this question.. is because it happens. AND ITS A RISK YOU TAKE WHEN YOU FUCK YOUR DOG INSTEAD OF GETTING HER SPAYED LIKE 'NORMAL PEOOPLE' any noobs or first timers.. would be best to be aware of that.. regardless of how well they or we treat our dogs or how log many have fucked theirs with no problems....

Last edited:
until death do they part with his bitches because the *numbers in the peer review are exagerated,* nothing o do with her keepin his dick warm, thats for certain.

To me one of the saddest parts is that spayed doesn't mean sex is over, but so many people think it does.

its disingenuous to act like theres a reason youre not spaying your dog, (unless youre going to bred her..) besides the fact you just want to fuck her. and that just bugs me. i got my girl going through her third heat right now.. and i think i want to wait one more before breed her... but no way id be dealing with this if i didn't want some puppies in the end, both her and my boy in close quarters.. driving me nutsspotty blood all over everything. if i separate them they squeak non stop, i got no where to send one off.. when i take em out its constant supervision and they got mega energy. its a big commitment. dont play it off like some by the numbers game. no one goes through this trouble unless theyre going to get something out of it. thats all im saying/ i really want to get a legacy line of pups going for my good boyye. fuckin her myself tho.. is something i haven't been able to fully justify as an a-okay, no problem thing.
Well there are reasons to not spay that don't involve breeding. There are a number of illnesses and complications that an occur or be exacerbated by spay as well a those that are exacerbated by not spaying. Current research tends to suggest not spaying before 2 in most large breeds, but spaying after about 3 tends to not have any positive impact on rates of mammary cancers. Some breeds, such as the rottweiler, have very high rates of problems and it's commonly recommended to not spay a rottie bitch unless absolutely necessary.

but its like.. you know what those dirty, poor, non loving dog owners are also not doing/..? THEYRE NOT FUCKING THEIR DOGS ALL THE TIME, increasing their risks of contracting pyo.
What's the evidence that fucking a dog increases the risk of pyometra? I've never seen any data on this, if you have some, please share it.

ive heard a fair amount of pyo stories over the years and from more recent research when i got my pup and while it is by some means unavoidable.. i know plenty of guys who have had a bitch pyo and then turns out it may be because they fucked her through her whole heat and afterwards, or maybe it was because the dirty dicked her or maybe if they had noticed her symptoms sooner.. or could have paid for the surgery like a couple friends did.... they might have been able to.. save her. and even if their actions had contributed nothing at all to the pyo.. theyll never know for sure... and that guilt factor sucks.
That's anecdotal, I've known many bitches who weren't getting fucked who got pyometra.

but the reason were talking about it here.. why the OP asked this question.. is because it happens. AND ITS A RISK YOU TAKE WHEN YOU FUCK YOUR DOG INSTEAD OF GETTING HER SPAYED LIKE 'NORMAL PEOOPLE' any noobs or first timers.. would be best to be aware of that.. regardless of how well they or we treat our dogs or how log many have fucked theirs with no problems....

It's a risk of leaving a bitch who's predisposed to pyometra with a uterus; with or without any fucking. There are other risks too of spaying , so it's not like all the risks are on one side and not the other. Risks of pyometra vary among breeds, which is why I included the paper earlier so people can look and get an estimate of the risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just talking to a doctor about this, and he says this same advice applies to women too cause it's a proven way to prevent a UTI. I never took that advice seriously until he mentioned it and I did some research on it. I think as long as you practice good common sense hygiene for the two of you things should be ok. I don't do anything too special other than keeping the two of us clean, and things seem to be fine...
You told your doctor you fuck female k9s?

Everyone decides for himself how to keep his dog. I would definitely not neuter a healthy dog because he will be old and have a higher chance of pyo. Especially not based on statistics, which is of questionable value.
If you have pyo, you have to have surgery at an older age anyway. If a healthy dog is operated on for safety reasons, there is a chance that it may never have had pyo and a healthy dog will be broken unnecessarily.
Of course, the risk of death is somewhat higher this way, although taking into account non-sexually origin fatal diseases (a neutered dog can die from many other things, pyo is not the only danger, a neutered dog will not automatically live longer), it is no longer so significant, so I choose this.
Same type of problems among women.
Some have inherited the trait for breast cancer and therefore has about a fifty-fifty risk for getting it at some time.
Some women choose to have a check up frequently, while others choose to have their breast ‘emptied’ and have implants instead.
It statistics again, so no one can predict.

I've done both.
Occasionally, with a condom adds a new sensation. I prefer without a condom. Female animals are much warmer than human females. A nice workout on a cold winter day followed up by passionate sex feels the best.

Pyometra is always the diagnosis, be afraid, spay!!

Ok ok, pyo is a real, and dangerous problem. But basic hygiene will minimize the risk... take a shower, and use lube and not saliva. Also don't go crazy with soap... Just use a mild soap or just a water rinse. Watch for her to have a yellow/green, and smelly discharge and then take further precaution/talk to the vet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aka
I strongly advise you to be very careful about this and above all not to hesitate to go see a veterinarian, because the big difference between a bitch and a dog, the male if he has a prostate problem, is easily visible. (difficulties in defecate 💩),blood in the urine, he walks with difficulty (I know the symptoms) including if there is a beginning of tumors or cancers of one or more testicles, in females, it is more insidious seen than the reproductive organs are inside his body and when there are visible external signs (swollen belly, abnormal bleeding, very unpleasant smell, tired, lack of appetite, the clinical signs are already there and his case becomes urgent to very urgent , because the life of the dog can be counted before complications are too serious...

Last edited:
I strongly advise you to be very careful about this and above all not to hesitate to go see a veterinarian, because the big difference between a bitch and a dog, the male if he has a prostate problem, is easily visible. (difficulties in delegating, blood in the urine, he walks with difficulty (I know the symptoms) including if there is a beginning of tumors or cancers of one or more testicles, in females, it is more insidious seen than the reproductive organs are inside his body and when there are visible external signs (swollen belly, abnormal bleeding, very unpleasant smell, tired, lack of appetite, the clinical signs are already there and his case becomes urgent to very urgent , because the life of the dog can be counted before complications are too serious...
Good to know

Reactions: Aka
You definitely wouldn't want to flush it out with water, that'll likely flush away some of her good flora and will negatively affect her pH. Canine vagina, like most vaginas, are self regulating and cleaning when healthy. When you ejaculate inside of a vagina your sperm immediately separates from the waste ejaculate. The majority of the waste ejaculate is pushed/leaked out and often licked up. It's also why it's definitely good practice to take your female canine outside to pee shortly after sex, it'll allow her to naturally flush out a lot of that waste ejaculate as well.

The vagina itself is laced with mucus. This mucus captures and absorbs any leftover waste ejaculate and unused sperm. The body eventually processes this material and it is eventually expelled from the body as waste, generally in the form of urine. That's a pretty standard system that most mammals use.

The main thing you need to do is make sure that your dick is clean. I generally hop in the shower just before every love making session. You can also wipe just inside the vulva. It's what a lot of breeders do before artificial insemination. Although it's definitely no replacement for a clean dick. About the worse thing you can do is go in her with a dirty dick.
This her

Back