i need help

Midwest69

Tourist
not sure where to post this,but ive started fingering my male dogs ass,and he seems cool with us having sex,i just cant get my penis inside and am wondering if theres a method besides lube that would work,he wont get on his back and is only receptive standing up but the tails in the way so im just begging for a little help here

First of all: Hot

Second: You could prop his tail up on your tummy if his tail is long enough. Be careful though, don't want to risk a bite if you can help it. May I ask what breed?

golden retriever
Got it.

This is just a shot in the dark, but I imagine foreplay would help him relax his tale just a tad. Not just with his rear, but his dick too of course.

With his tail down, he could be anxious. Relating that behavior with something like treats would probably help a lot, but it would take some time and patience for sure.

Got it.

This is just a shot in the dark, but I imagine foreplay would help him relax his tale just a tad. Not just with his rear, but his dick too of course.

With his tail down, he could be anxious. Relating that behavior with something like treats would probably help a lot, but it would take some time and patience for sure.
should i be worried about raw anal sex? or should i use a condom

should i be worried about raw anal sex? or should i use a condom
I've always heard that condoms are a great idea when anal with animals is involved. Worms and parasites are always a big risk with dogs, and there are other contractable diseases as well (although I'm not too sure what your chances of infection are tbh). I would highly recommend wrapping, try ribbed for pleasure

Lube is required if you can't get water based lube or any other safe alternatives there's no guarantee that you won't hurt the dog.

Okay so I only read the initial thread I should have continued. So any negative reactions should instantly be a stop and never again sign @Myturn.
In addition you suggested using incentives to "train" the animal for sex which is a Big NO. You both need to spend time looking through the how toos and educational section before trying anything more.

Last edited:
Second: You could prop his tail up on your tummy if his tail is long enough. Be careful though, don't want to risk a bite if you can help it. May I ask what breed?
What the fuck? No, if your dog is not into anal sex, you stop doing that. And if he is threatening to bite you and you continue, you are abusing him.
99% of dogs do not like anal sex, because that hole has not been made to have things shoved into it.
No, if he is refusing that, you stop and do do not train an animal to withstand discomfort/pain for your pleasure.

Back