I know i could never tell my husband

Its something that he frowns upon from comments he's made. I think anything other than a zoophilic relationship with an animal is not acceptable. I would never accept someone who used animals, now an animal using you? Now that's a different story. Animals are viewed to me as above humans. They were here before us, therefore they are superior. My husband doesn't even understand that point of view that I have.
I’m another who totally gets and understands where your coming from. My partner is not into it and frowns upon it. She always said she was openminded but when push came to shove turns out she’s really just vanilla. It’s hard when those we love and are in relationships won’t accept all of who we are without judgement. I too wish my partner was into it the same way I was. The emotional connection with your k9 partner plus the sexual one. Sucks when we have to hide the deepest most vulnerable parts of who we are. But you are not judged here. And I’d give you a gigantic hug in a heart beat. You are accepted fully! All of who you are. And you are all the more beautiful for it.

Maybe I have been married too long or have done too much shit without her knowing, but I do not think that marriage (or any relationship for that matter) requires us to share everything with our partner. I understand my wife has more "vanilla" interests. I don't seek to change her or burden her with my interests any more than she wants to make me watch her Christmas movies on Hallmark network in July (yeah, that's a thing). Is it so wrong acknowledging separate passions and maybe not even sharing or discussing them?

I can't tell my husband either beacurse he do not understand and have told me it is rong in his mind...
But it was a dear friend who told me what he like and I did't had understand that I like it to, so I have someone who I can talk to about what I like and do or want to do 😉

But my husband will never understand and probely leave my if he found out... Beacurse he have say he not can live with a partner who like sex with any animal at al...

I can't tell my husband either beacurse he do not understand and have told me it is rong in his mind...
But it was a dear friend who told me what he like and I did't had understand that I like it to, so I have someone who I can talk to about what I like and do or want to do 😉

But my husband will never understand and probely leave my if he found out... Beacurse he have say he not can live with a partner who like sex with any animal at al...
Can say I is a very openminde person and accept a lot what athor like and do not judge even if I not is in to it... That why my friend told me about what he like 😉

Maybe I have been married too long or have done too much shit without her knowing, but I do not think that marriage (or any relationship for that matter) requires us to share everything with our partner. I understand my wife has more "vanilla" interests. I don't seek to change her or burden her with my interests any more than she wants to make me watch her Christmas movies on Hallmark network in July (yeah, that's a thing). Is it so wrong acknowledging separate passions and maybe not even sharing or discussing them?
I absolutely agree with what you're saying. Ive talked to other people and the best advice i got was 'What you dont know cant hurt you'. I think we all need our own personal things that we just keep to ourselves.

Its something that he frowns upon from comments he's made. I think anything other than a zoophilic relationship with an animal is not acceptable. I would never accept someone who used animals, now an animal using you? Now that's a different story. Animals are viewed to me as above humans. They were here before us, therefore they are superior. My husband doesn't even understand that point of view that I have.
I have the same problem with my wife, I know she would never entertain an interaction with a male dog, or any dog for that matter, she has always told me how she doesn't want a dog in our house !!
She has always had cats, and I hate cats, much prefer a dog !!
I have been interested in women whom take on their dogs, for around 35years now, but it will never happen with my wife !!

I told my significant other....we are no longer together...but for me, it was the best thing to do. I got in a relationship young, and before I ever knew a zoo community existed. When I discovered this world....I felt trapped....so I tried to explain it and things didn't go well. We do care and love each other so they didn't go out of their way to hurt me with the information...they just could not see past the stigma of "it's abusive" and there was a blatant distrust....so it's over now. I am free though, hoping to have a zoo life of my own..and be happy. Me, my doggo, and hopefully good zoo friends in the coming future.

I absolutely agree with what you're saying. Ive talked to other people and the best advice i got was 'What you dont know cant hurt you'. I think we all need our own personal things that we just keep to ourselves.
I agree I would love to tell her but the pain it would cause her isn’t worth. As you said it’s my own personal thing

I told my significant other....we are no longer together...but for me, it was the best thing to do. I got in a relationship young, and before I ever knew a zoo community existed. When I discovered this world....I felt trapped....so I tried to explain it and things didn't go well. We do care and love each other so they didn't go out of their way to hurt me with the information...they just could not see past the stigma of "it's abusive" and there was a blatant distrust....so it's over now. I am free though, hoping to have a zoo life of my own..and be happy. Me, my doggo, and hopefully good zoo friends in the coming future.
Thats exactly how I feel rn. If you have any other advice please feel free to message me ❤

So sad to hear you say that - especially since I am a married guy who hides my interests from my wife. Nothing would make me happier than her telling me she wanted to involve the dog, but I know she would be mortified if I never said that based on comments she has made any time a dog’s dick is out at the dog park
Siggggh. I feel ya man. Same boat.

Back