I know i could never tell my husband

petmedaddy

Tourist
Its something that he frowns upon from comments he's made. I think anything other than a zoophilic relationship with an animal is not acceptable. I would never accept someone who used animals, now an animal using you? Now that's a different story. Animals are viewed to me as above humans. They were here before us, therefore they are superior. My husband doesn't even understand that point of view that I have.

Some people have been ingrained in them the 'wrongness' of something so much that it becomes a irrational part of their lives, no matter the argument or reasons as it makes them uncomfortable and will vehemently deny it to stave off that uncertainty and discomfort. Though I do understand your viewpoint in terms of 'animals being above us' what we fail to realize most often is that we are animals too and always have been. We primate hominids didnt just pop into existence thats for sure, we just had the luck of being evolutionarily savvy with the brain.

Its something that he frowns upon from comments he's made. I think anything other than a zoophilic relationship with an animal is not acceptable. I would never accept someone who used animals, now an animal using you? Now that's a different story. Animals are viewed to me as above humans. They were here before us, therefore they are superior. My husband doesn't even understand that point of view that I have.
Are you vegan?

It's too bad that you have to hide your desires. I don't think I could be in a relationship with a woman that didn't accept me the way I am and choose to live. We only live once!

I mean, I understand his point of view. The line between consenting sex with an animal and abuse is very thin. That’s also why despite my own lifestyle, I don’t think beastiality should be legal

Wish you were my wife instead

I mean, I understand his point of view. The line between consenting sex with an animal and abuse is very thin. That’s also why despite my own lifestyle, I don’t think beastiality should be legal
I definitely agree with you. And have professed that to him as well.

I really understand

[...] Animals are viewed to me as above humans. They were here before us, therefore they are superior. My husband doesn't even understand that point of view that I have.
I don't understand it, either. Are fish superior to birds and those in turn superior to mammals? :unsure:

I enjoyed dating someone into bestiality. It made the sex fun. But I think now if I were to date another human I would want them to be zoo romantic

I would like a wife (or settle for a husband), but I would never want to be in a position like this where I couldn't be honest so it will probably never happen.

So sad to hear you say that - especially since I am a married guy who hides my interests from my wife. Nothing would make me happier than her telling me she wanted to involve the dog, but I know she would be mortified if I never said that based on comments she has made any time a dog’s dick is out at the dog park
Its unfortunate so many of us have to keep things secret. My husband is just as close minded and wouldn't even understand the difference between zoophilia and bestiality. Just know you aren't alone and places like this exist so you can share your passions safely.

It just seems so natural to me that we should invite our dog to join…he loves us and wants to follow us around the house and do everything we do and if we ever start getting frisky on the couch he clearly wants to see what’s going on and be a part of it. Why do we discourage that? My wife loves an MFM threesome, the more human cocks the better…why limit it to human cocks?
I believe being open to anything. We here just finding my way

Back