I have a few questions for those who enjoy fart/stink, in particular with horses!

I’m reposting this because my previous post got deleted due to a certain tag.

I firstly want to say how excited I am to be joining a community that is open and welcoming to beastiality. I have been obsessed with horses for a long time and thought I wouldn’t fit in anywhere with my kinks/fetishes.

I’m a 29 year old male and have a fart fetish. Im hoping to possibly connect and bond over the love of stinky horse donuts.

First, I’m asking if anyone else shares this same kink?

And secondly, for those who have had sex with a horse, how was the smell?

I think when you (ANY person) gets down to *this* much of a niche type of thing, you're just going to have to accept that it's SUPER specific and WAY outside most people's radar. I guess that can't be helped really.

For myself, and probably most members here......we are *mostly* reading this and think....."Welp, someone finally got to the hold my beer part".............

I think when you (ANY person) gets down to *this* much of a niche type of thing, you're just going to have to accept that it's SUPER specific and WAY outside most people's radar. I guess that can't be helped really.

For myself, and probably most members here......we are *mostly* reading this and think....."Welp, someone finally got to the hold my beer part".............
That’s fair. Like I said, I’m new here and just trying to get me feet wet.

At what point does somebody realize they have a problem and need professional help?
lol.........a fluid concept, most of the time.........

I mean, when you start thinking sex with anaimals is ok? Or watching someone sexual with animals?

It's a relative concept, right?

These are very difficult topics and you try to think objectively, but you can't.
I love the smell of female dogs' pussies and the smell of their bellies and breasts between their back legs. No one has a problem with that.
Someone likes horse farts, how is this different? If we look at it objectively, there is nothing trivial. But I can't think objectively about this, horse farts are disgusting. And that's how most zoophiles will feel. You cannot be objective on this subject.

As fluid as the concept of "stinky"

Most animal (horse) lovers will speak of horse "smell" cause is an aroma associated with good things, even if someone from outside might speak of "stinky animals"

On this concept, talking about "liking an stink" feels to me like some sort of oximoron.
Therefore I personally think of it as some kink or fetish of the humiliation sort maybe?

Even to me, horse smell is quite on the good side. Farts... no idea, but at least I suspect they are less lethal than dog ones

At what point does somebody realize they have a problem and need professional help?

Wow. So you think a fetish for smells needs psychiatric help? While you sit here on a zoophile website...

The more I lurk here the more I realize how weird this community actually is.

As fluid as the concept of "stinky"

Most animal (horse) lovers will speak of horse "smell" cause is an aroma associated with good things, even if someone from outside might speak of "stinky animals"

On this concept, talking about "liking an stink" feels to me like some sort of oximoron.
Therefore I personally think of it as some kink or fetish of the humiliation sort maybe?

Even to me, horse smell is quite on the good side. Farts... no idea, but at least I suspect they are less lethal than dog ones

Smell is relative. Not everybody thinks the same things smell good or bad. I, for example, genuinely enjoy the smell of skunk spray. I also like smelly crotches, butts, feet, armpits, etc. It's not a BDSM thing or any type of submission. My olfactory receptors send signals to my brain and it triggers a positive response. It's honestly not a difficult concept. Similar to how people like different tastes or different sounds(could be talking food, music, or sexual things). Hell, it's been studied many times that scent plays a big part in sexual arousal.

Olfactophilia, look it up.

I, for example, genuinely enjoy the smell of skunk spray. I also like smelly crotches, butts, feet, armpits, etc. It's not a BDSM thing or any type of submission. My olfactory receptors send signals to my brain and it triggers a positive response. It's honestly not a difficult concept
No, the concept is easy and quite what I was saying.
My point being "enjoy an stink" is quite an oximoron. As you say it is an "smell" to you, because you like it, it is not an "stink" :)

I firstly want to say how excited I am to be joining a community that is open and welcoming to beastiality. I have been obsessed with horses for a long time and thought I wouldn’t fit in anywhere with my kinks/fetishes.

I’m a 29 year old male and have a fart fetish. Im hoping to possibly connect and bond over the love of stinky horse donuts.

i have this same kink , other dirty things too but i cant say it ;) ive never been w a horse yet tho :whistle:

stinky horse donuts are the best. Have always wanted to have a stallion fart in my face

I understand that this thread is over a year old but have you gotten your chance with a mare yet?

Je suis moi-même un amateur de pet de cheval, une agréable expérience que j’ai eu dans ma vie avec 4 garçon pour l’instant.

J’ai eu plusieurs rapport avec un mal, beau et sexy. Très craintif les première fois malgré le fait que je sois doux et calme avec lui et son partenaire. Mais j’ai réussi a établir un lien avec le temps, du respect et de la confiance, alors que nous étions des inconnus au début.

La dernière fois que je lui ai rendu visite, étant relativement timide quand il pète (durant l’anulingus) je l’avais ignoré en m’occupant de son camarade. Quelques secondes après avoir compris que je voulais pas le déranger, il retourne son postérieur vers moi et lâche un pet pour attirer mon attention 🥰 (j’étais de biais à quelques centimètres de lui).

Et j’ai passé une heure sans interruptions à lui lécher l’anus en caressant les testicules. J’étais récompensé d’énormément de pet 🍩💨🥵 durant l’acte… j’avalais c’est pet pour ne pas gâcher ! Un goût et une odeur incomparable. 🤤

Après avoir mis mon expérience en connaissance auprès de la communauté Zooville et à toi HorseLoverPerv. Je t’invite à être courtois, calme et respectueux envers ton futur partenaire. Et vous éprouverez tout les deux, aussi bien lui-même que toi-même un plaisir commun ! ☺️.

Ps: je suis désolé de ne pas écrire en anglais, je ne maîtrise pas cette langue. 🤗

i personally have the same exact kink as well. But i usually keep it to myself, as there is literally no real support for kinks like that here. Ill admit, it's quite Out There.
It's unfortunate, as a room dedicated to this stuff would be amazing.

I love the pleasantly aroma smell of my stallion's balls and his erected penis, or he can cum all over my face, that's a turn on for me , but if he accidentally farted in my face, that's okay, it's not that bad but I won't like it as a fetish and it's not like the smell from a human or a dog when they fart, which can be a bit 🤢. This a zoo community forum, and everybody have different opinions, desires, feelings etc.

They make pills for people like you, you know.

It's always nice seeing other people with the same fetish, it's a shame how negative some people here can be especially considering how most people view any zoophiles anyway. I absolutely love the smell of buttholes (and more that I can't really talk about here), be it human women, dogs, or mares. Haven't tried any other animals yet lol. Mares are definitely my favorite, a very unique smell compared to a human or dog, but they are all lovely. Could sniff for hours.

Since it seems to be such a polarizing subject, ill chime in and say I have a mini-fetish for dog farts. My primary fetish is sniffing tailholes, but sometimes they kinda go together. On 2 occasions when I was sniffing tail hole a dog has farted on me. The first was a big sexy female that I had a major crush on, and was all hot and in the moment when its happened, I dont really remember the smell, but loved the whole experience, feeling her butt hole contract and relax against my nose, and feeling the air blow across my face. The second was a male that I wasnt into, but went to sniff as a curiosity, and as soon as my nose touched his hole he farted. I had no time to react and felt it blow on my nose and across my face. It smelled horrible, but when I think back on the whole thing, it does turn me on. There have been several other time that I have been sniffing tail hole and hoping they would fart

I feel like this unlikely to happen but could anyone point me in the direction of any butthole or fart sniffing zoo vids? Im sure they exist in some capacity, im just bad at finding them

It's always nice seeing other people with the same fetish, it's a shame how negative some people here can be especially considering how most people view any zoophiles anyway. I absolutely love the smell of buttholes (and more that I can't really talk about here), be it human women, dogs, or mares. Haven't tried any other animals yet lol. Mares are definitely my favorite, a very unique smell compared to a human or dog, but they are all lovely. Could sniff for hours.
Yeah, it's a real "pot calling the kettle black" moment if y'ask me

Yes, well. From the respect, but look from outside of the box and keep things in perspective as if zoo was not some sort of perverted kink.

This is not different to go to your hetero or gay site and asking who likes farts.
Nothing wrong about it, some will like while, others will think it is gross.
Each one his own, but saying "Since we are all disgusting gay fags poking mans asses, you can not object to face farts" will likely get more negative reaction than actually helping your case.
😉

their farts just smell like stinky grass and hay. their manure smells the same. bit of warning, be careful when you're fucking a horse's ass and it's about to shoot a load of shit. pull your dick out or otherwise you're going to get a thick sharp straw that survived digestion jammed or stabbed down your peepee hole and poke through the other side of your bladder.

Last edited:
Back