I got sick from letting a stray dog fuck me.

I made a post the other day talking about when i got fucked by a stray dog and it made my vagina have intense pain for days after. Long story short what happened was i was craving doggy dick as my dog passed awaty 2 months ago. Im 21 and was sexually active with him for over a year. i also have not had a human sexual partner for close to a year. Recently i spotted an unneutered stray dog and for a few days when my parsnts were not home i fed him and tried to get him to mount me. We tried a few times but failed until eventually we did fuck and then i accidentally let him knot me which I didn't mean for to happen but it did and then he went on his way.So the morning after i made the original post i got pretty violently sick and started to throw up and had a fever with other bad stomach isues and cramps and my pussy got even worse and of course i went to the doctors. They gave me had an examination and had me take a stool sample plus some othet tests which we recieved the results back of last night. So i have vaginitis (yeast infection) which i figured already. But the most surprising thing to find out is i have something called Campylobacter. I did tell my doctor about feeding and petting the stray dog (obviously not about the sex) and he said that Campylobacter is common in food poisoning but can also be carried from dog to human just by me petting him, (which i did alot more than that). Thankfully im recovering pretty quicly so i'm not having to take much medicine other than some antibiotics. Lthe doctors are mainly just telling me to drink water and hydrate. I have a gyno appointment for my yeast infection on friday. Funny enough I actually saw that dog last night as well but of course i obviously cant do anything with him because he is sick and also my parents are home now anyways. I thought i would share whats going on with other as a warning to be careful with sexual activity with animals you do not know. It has not be a fun week. I can answer any questions id anyone is interested
Am glad to hear that you are getting better.

I made a post the other day talking about when i got fucked by a stray dog and it made my vagina have intense pain for days after. Long story short what happened was i was craving doggy dick as my dog passed awaty 2 months ago. Im 21 and was sexually active with him for over a year. i also have not had a human sexual partner for close to a year. Recently i spotted an unneutered stray dog and for a few days when my parsnts were not home i fed him and tried to get him to mount me. We tried a few times but failed until eventually we did fuck and then i accidentally let him knot me which I didn't mean for to happen but it did and then he went on his way.So the morning after i made the original post i got pretty violently sick and started to throw up and had a fever with other bad stomach isues and cramps and my pussy got even worse and of course i went to the doctors. They gave me had an examination and had me take a stool sample plus some othet tests which we recieved the results back of last night. So i have vaginitis (yeast infection) which i figured already. But the most surprising thing to find out is i have something called Campylobacter. I did tell my doctor about feeding and petting the stray dog (obviously not about the sex) and he said that Campylobacter is common in food poisoning but can also be carried from dog to human just by me petting him, (which i did alot more than that). Thankfully im recovering pretty quicly so i'm not having to take much medicine other than some antibiotics. Lthe doctors are mainly just telling me to drink water and hydrate. I have a gyno appointment for my yeast infection on friday. Funny enough I actually saw that dog last night as well but of course i obviously cant do anything with him because he is sick and also my parents are home now anyways. I thought i would share whats going on with other as a warning to be careful with sexual activity with animals you do not know. It has not be a fun week. I can answer any questions id anyone is interested
Glad everything is on the up and up

I have good news everyone i have made a new friend who has a dog who is not neutereed and if i spend the night i may be able to get some doggy dick without geting sick. The only thing is that he is a great dane and his dick is insane and im stil fairly tight. Should i do it or no
As great as it could be, I think you need to calm down a bit and get ahold of yourself. Calm down, and learn some self control.

I have good news everyone i have made a new friend who has a dog who is not neutereed and if i spend the night i may be able to get some doggy dick without geting sick. The only thing is that he is a great dane and his dick is insane and im stil fairly tight. Should i do it or no
Having balls does not necessarily mean he is interested or know how. Just don't be dissapointed if he shies or something.

Oh... DON'T let him knot. Big boys and no way out if it gets painful/unconfortable.

And... shesh. Keep giving that stray some care, food and if possible a visit to the vet for his general health. He really deserves it.

Horny lady, invited overnight in a friends full house with a dane, having sex while people sleep.... Nah. This is not the stuff stories are made off.

I admit suspension of disbelief can have its limits too... lol

The dog sleeps in her parents room so I cant do anything. I dont know why I didnt thtnk of figuring th that before. I dont understand why some people are being mean if you dont like my posts you dont have to read them I'm only updating for people who are cuirous and like to hear about it

I hope its just a fantasy. How can a person be so self-centered? First, using a stray dog to fulfill her own lust, but not taking care for the poor guy afterwards, knowing he'd need it firsthand. I mean, glad you've recovered, but the dog is still sick. Then abusing the trust and friendship of a friend just to get near her dog to fulfill her own lust again?

Thats not getting any better.

Edit: To be fair, I have fantasized about similiar things myself, and to be honest, the part of 'I'll take him to the vet and care about him' didn't occur in my fantasies either. I thought about my post immediately after posting it and realized I've been unfair and pointing with my finger, both which I have no right to do so. I'm no heroine either. I was tempted to quickly delete my post, but that would have been cowardly I guess.

Last edited:
Back