I got sick from letting a stray dog fuck me.

I made a post the other day talking about when i got fucked by a stray dog and it made my vagina have intense pain for days after. Long story short what happened was i was craving doggy dick as my dog passed awaty 2 months ago. Im 21 and was sexually active with him for over a year. i also have not had a human sexual partner for close to a year. Recently i spotted an unneutered stray dog and for a few days when my parsnts were not home i fed him and tried to get him to mount me. We tried a few times but failed until eventually we did fuck and then i accidentally let him knot me which I didn't mean for to happen but it did and then he went on his way.So the morning after i made the original post i got pretty violently sick and started to throw up and had a fever with other bad stomach isues and cramps and my pussy got even worse and of course i went to the doctors. They gave me had an examination and had me take a stool sample plus some othet tests which we recieved the results back of last night. So i have vaginitis (yeast infection) which i figured already. But the most surprising thing to find out is i have something called Campylobacter. I did tell my doctor about feeding and petting the stray dog (obviously not about the sex) and he said that Campylobacter is common in food poisoning but can also be carried from dog to human just by me petting him, (which i did alot more than that). Thankfully im recovering pretty quicly so i'm not having to take much medicine other than some antibiotics. Lthe doctors are mainly just telling me to drink water and hydrate. I have a gyno appointment for my yeast infection on friday. Funny enough I actually saw that dog last night as well but of course i obviously cant do anything with him because he is sick and also my parents are home now anyways. I thought i would share whats going on with other as a warning to be careful with sexual activity with animals you do not know. It has not be a fun week. I can answer any questions id anyone is interested

of course i obviously cant do anything with him because he is sick
Yes you can actually. Take him home, give him some food, deworm him, give him probiotics, give him an anti flea collar, give him a shower an take him to a vet. And then keep him if you can. You already had a dog and if this is a stray, you can keep him.
Tell the vet what you caught from the dog an cure him.

I thought i would share whats going on with other as a warning to be careful with sexual activity with animals you do not know.
Finally someone did that. :D Not like we have not said that in basically every single stray thread on the forum.

Last edited:
what a surprise a homeless, uncared for boy isn't 100% healthy... so is this just "shower my completely justified booboo with praise and attention" thread or is your next post about what steps are you planning to take about adopting and actually helping the guy? what do you think his average day is like if this is what happened with you after short contact?
Damn, well your on the mend and that's what is important.😊
all the while the boy in question probably still isn't... not important at all, right?

What an unexpected problem!!!! I hope you can improve quickly
it's only unexpected if you're really dumb.... like really, really dumb.

I made a post the other day talking about when i got fucked by a stray dog and it made my vagina have intense pain for days after. Long story short what happened was i was craving doggy dick as my dog passed awaty 2 months ago. Im 21 and was sexually active with him for over a year. i also have not had a human sexual partner for close to a year. Recently i spotted an unneutered stray dog and for a few days when my parsnts were not home i fed him and tried to get him to mount me. We tried a few times but failed until eventually we did fuck and then i accidentally let him knot me which I didn't mean for to happen but it did and then he went on his way.So the morning after i made the original post i got pretty violently sick and started to throw up and had a fever with other bad stomach isues and cramps and my pussy got even worse and of course i went to the doctors. They gave me had an examination and had me take a stool sample plus some othet tests which we recieved the results back of last night. So i have vaginitis (yeast infection) which i figured already. But the most surprising thing to find out is i have something called Campylobacter. I did tell my doctor about feeding and petting the stray dog (obviously not about the sex) and he said that Campylobacter is common in food poisoning but can also be carried from dog to human just by me petting him, (which i did alot more than that). Thankfully im recovering pretty quicly so i'm not having to take much medicine other than some antibiotics. Lthe doctors are mainly just telling me to drink water and hydrate. I have a gyno appointment for my yeast infection on friday. Funny enough I actually saw that dog last night as well but of course i obviously cant do anything with him because he is sick and also my parents are home now anyways. I thought i would share whats going on with other as a warning to be careful with sexual activity with animals you do not know. It has not be a fun week. I can answer any questions id anyone is interested
Wonderful story I love it

Your first customer :D
Already getting advised that it is perfectly safe. :D

Come on, that is a bit harsh now, lesson learned:
the thing is, there shouldn't have been any "lesson" to learn in the first place... "i'll just fuck this homeless guy and then dump him again" is all kinds of fucked up line of thinking. like, how can one be this selfish?

i get that many ppl don't see animals as equals partners and by all means they can go and have their little "fuck behind some random dumpster or in the bushes" if that's their idea of having a sex life, but fucking hell... at least show a shred of common decency? at least make sure the dog has some sort of better future?

Adopt a puppy, there are so many without a home, then you start teaching him to ride since he was little. A note: why did you repeat sentences at the end of the text? Did you copy the text from somewhere?

i am interested for some questions if you dont mind

Anyway, most likely your parents would have 'kicked' out your dog lover, precisely because he is a stray. So it would have happened anyway ! Don't feel guilty about it ! Try at least to feed him whenever you can, if possible, take him to the vet for necessary injections & porfelatics.
He'll get the the habit of always meeting up with you, if that's the only way for him, to get food.

Fortunately I have a massive stock of various antibiotics (from working overseas in remote places, prescribed as caution but never needed) comes in handy for avoiding *awkward* dr visits haha.

Been with lots of strays in a rescue situation as they are being rehabilitated. Never caught that but yeast infection, uti, rashes, ring worm ,etc... kinda comes with the territory.
Why is it that I feel like I’d be completely turned on with getting asked by you to rub ointment on a rash or pick up antibiotics for ring worm🤷🏻‍♂️🤔😁

I have spotted the dog again but I can't do anything with my parents around but I'm so wet. I haven't had doggy dick since him and it was so good. Somebody needs to sttop me before I do something stupid and selfish again
So stop yourself. Or take the dog in forever, do not just fuck him.

I am certainly no expert but I think it is best to chill down for some time till you fully recover from your infection. After that you should talk to your parents about adopting the dog if you really like him. He should not be used as a dildo, they need care too.

I am certainly no expert but I think it is best to chill down for some time till you fully recover from your infection. After that you should talk to your parents about adopting the dog if you really like him. He should not be used as a dildo, they need care too.
Doesn't really take an expert to know fucking that same dog would the completely idiotic lol.

Back