I done goofed 😅

zetaoptimis

Tourist
So I work as an Assistant Camera/DIT for television. This shoot I brought my personal laptop as backup incase any drives were formatted for Windows and to offload faster. Unfortunately, I forgot to move my very discreet "Bestiality" folder from my desktop and accidentally clicked it while on set.

I quickly tabbed into Premiere Pro, but that same folder was open in the "Media Browser". Panicking, I double clicked on a video and it of course showed up in the source section showing the thumbnail in almost full screen. Mind you this all happened whilst the Field Producer and the DP were standing behind me to review the test shots.

Either they somehow didn't see or they didn't care, because I was just called back recommended to shoot with them again. But yeah, I'm only bringing my work laptop from now own

So I work as an Assistant Camera/DIT for television. This shoot I brought my personal laptop as backup incase any drives were formatted for Windows and to offload faster. Unfortunately, I forgot to move my very discreet "Bestiality" folder from my desktop and accidentally clicked it while on set.

I quickly tabbed into Premiere Pro, but that same folder was open in the "Media Browser". Panicking, I double clicked on a video and it of course showed up in the source section showing the thumbnail in almost full screen. Mind you this all happened whilst the Field Producer and the DP were standing behind me to review the test shots.

Either they somehow didn't see or they didn't care, because I was just called back recommended to shoot with them again. But yeah, I'm only bringing my work laptop from now own
Ruh ro. ONE of the lessons, here, is if you have a Bestiality folder and it's labeled "Bestiality," it's not "discreet," no matter where on your puter you have it.

What? No. :D
I forgot to move my very discreet "Bestiality" folder from my desktop and accidentally clicked it while on set.
Your desktop? No. :D

Investigate the use of something like VeraCrypt or an equivalent for windows if veracrypt does not have one. Leaving unencrypted evidence in plain sight is just a problem waiting to happen. You specifically want something to create encrypted containers, full disk encryption is good, but the usage is different.

What? No. :D

Your desktop? No. :D

Investigate the use of something like VeraCrypt or an equivalent for windows if veracrypt does not have one. Leaving unencrypted evidence in plain sight is just a problem waiting to happen. You specifically want something to create encrypted containers, full disk encryption is good, but the usage is different.
OOF. Yah def gotta look into this

Back