Huskie breeds and introduction into zoophilia

zeru3

Lurker
I've never owned a dog personally except for when I had to babysit a friend's dog for a few months (pitbull) and I wanted to know how much it would cost me to adopt a pure blood wolf husky or white husky since they're my fav (2nd are pitbulls). I know very little about dogs and want to change that soon. Also, I've never experienced beastiality outside of online videos so this is a new experience. (P.s. which huskies have the biggest cocks incase a lady friend wants to visit my future 4 legged companion)

1000-2000$ for a purebred Husky
100-200$ for necessities like dog bed, crate, leashes, collars, harness, foodbowl and waterbowl and so on
50-100$ for vaccines
---------------------------
1150-2300$ only for getting the dog plus the necessities

Then you should be able to lay 50$ or 100$ a month aside for future vet bills, in case something happens.
40-120$ food costs a month, depends on what you choose to feed your dog (I only pay around 20-40€ for food, because I don't feed kibble or other processed foods).
Paying a dog trainer, visiting puppy classes and so on (this is important if you never had a dog before and really want to start with a difficult breed like a husky), this must be something around 20-90$ per hour, but I don't know.

DO NOT under any circumstances get a dog with wolf content. This is the worst idea one can have. Those hybrids are fearful, can't be trained, are not interested in bonding with humans to the extent dogs do. They are extremely high maintenance and dangerous in the wrong hands.
It will most likely end up in a shelter for the rest of it's life.

Note:
You don't get a dog for sex. You will have to care for that animal for 15 years. Do not make decisions on prettyness or cock-size.
You will have to exercise that husky A LOT or it will end up destroying your furniture, will run away (what huskies in general love to do, because they are natural hunters) or do other shenanigans that you most likely wont approve of.
Only get a dog from a real breeder (AKC, FCI, VDH and so on), do not support puppy mills or backyard breeders.

Maybe look up other breeds, if you don't want to bring up the energy for a husky. They are alot to handle in the hands of a completely unexperienced person.

DO NOT under any circumstances get a dog with wolf content. This is the worst idea one can have. Those hybrids are fearful, can't be trained, are not interested in bonding with humans to the extent dogs do. They are extremely high maintenance and dangerous in the wrong hands.
It will most likely end up in a shelter for the rest of it's life.
This is a bit of an overstatement. A new dog owner should never get a hybrid, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they're "untrainable." They're certainly harder to train than the average dog.

This is a bit of an overstatement. A new dog owner should never get a hybrid, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they're "untrainable." They're certainly harder to train than the average dog.
I know, but people really have to know what they are having and doing.
And that's not the majority. I'd rather scare off the people who just think they look cool and end up buying, later giving that wolfdog away, because they noticed, that those are not dogs.

Huskies are typically not suitable dogs for someone who has never owned a dog before. They are very high maintenance, high energy, stubborn, and can become destructive and aggressive if you dont know what you're doing with one. They are difficult to train. Do not choose a dog based on looks.

I have taken care of a dog before successfully and been around them my whole life just never had one be completely under my name. But I appreciate the feedback and will take note to what yall have said

Huskies for one can be a breed all their own. I've had them for 20 years plus. Each one can be different in their own ways. Some can be totally destructive if left alone, some have very high Separation Anxiety which makes them destructive. Some can destroy a crate when left alone, and even injuring themselves in doing do. Some have been seen jumping through windows and getting hurt badly. Other Huskies are some what laid back, some others are escape artists, they can scale 6-8 foot wooden fences if they want to, seen them do it on videos. Some will dig under to get out. Many Huskies when they get out, they will run, and run they will. They do not know the word to come back, or anything. All they want to do is run. Huskies, and the mix breeds with wolves have a very high prey drive. Some will kill cats, chicken or any others animal that they may see as prey to them. I have rescued Huskies from owners that did not know the first thing about the breed. They wanted the Huskies because they were cute, and looked like a wolf. Very bad idea to start off with a breed that someone knows nothing about. So many Huskies end up being put down in shelters, due to people doing that. Game of Thrones, Togo, and other movies put a bad wrap on the Huskies, and wolf dog mixes, because people wanted a dog that they saw in the movies that it would be fucking cool to walk around with a dog that others saw in a movie. Some of these dogs are not ones to play with, they can be destructive, like I said before. They can get aggressive on top of that as well, and when they get aggressive, they will fucking attack, they do not care who is in their way. I have scars from some of these fear biting Huskies. Until you can control the dog, and understand what it can do, or what it might have been exposed to before I got the dog, it is unreal. Some tend to have minds, like use humans. They will sit and think of what to do, some will walk and look around at their surroundings to figure out way to get into trouble. Like humans we each think differently, like the Huskies and Wolf-dogs they to can think for themselves in many ways. I know people that have up to 60 Wolves and Wolf-dog mixes and talked with the, have visited their compounds with all the canines. The one friend of mine that I talk with, he has many scars on his body from the Wolves and Wolf-dog mixes, because of the condition and the treatment they were in before he rescued them. Most people do not know what they are getting into when getting one. Some have to have 10-12 foot fences to keep them safe, along with no dig barriers around everyplace. The same thing I have around my 5 acres with out 9 dogs. And have hot wire on the top to keep them from going over the fence. I have seen them walk around looking for a way out. Look for the weak spot, any place around. I have some that are laid back, 2 that are runners, and one if you grab her collar she will roll, take you down and attack your arm in a heartbeat. I learned that real quick right after getting her. She was going to be put down because of that. I thought she can't be that bad. The Husky rescue group called me and asked me if I would. They even waived everything, if I would be able to help here. Which I did. I ended up adopting her from them. They were very happy that she is staying with me. Went to their annual event a few months ago. They all knew of her, and were very happy to see how far she has come in the time I have had her. Very food aggressive, as well. Now she can be fed out in the open with the other dogs. She does not go after the other dogs food like she use to. first of last month I adopted yet another Husky from the neighboring county animal shelter. They to were happy to see that someone with Husky experience was adopting him. I took one of my other Huskies up to meet him in person. Another guy there before me was wanting to adopt him, but had no experience with Huskies. So they turned him down. I walked out with him.
If anything, do some research on the breeds before you do anything. Money is not a factor in any dog, they are living breathing beings, and some need a lot more training, unconditional love more than some others. I have spend tens of thousands of dollars on my dogs, counting vets bills, food bills, and other things that they may need in their life. Some have to be on medication for life, and that shit isn't cheap.
Hope you read understand more about the breed, and I only touch one little speck on the breeds. There is so much more to know about them. With each one, you have a different mind, and mind set, and that makes that one different than the other standing beside him or her.

Huskies for one can be a breed all their own. I've had them for 20 years plus. Each one can be different in their own ways. Some can be totally destructive if left alone, some have very high Separation Anxiety which makes them destructive. Some can destroy a crate when left alone, and even injuring themselves in doing do. Some have been seen jumping through windows and getting hurt badly. Other Huskies are some what laid back, some others are escape artists, they can scale 6-8 foot wooden fences if they want to, seen them do it on videos. Some will dig under to get out. Many Huskies when they get out, they will run, and run they will. They do not know the word to come back, or anything. All they want to do is run. Huskies, and the mix breeds with wolves have a very high prey drive. Some will kill cats, chicken or any others animal that they may see as prey to them. I have rescued Huskies from owners that did not know the first thing about the breed. They wanted the Huskies because they were cute, and looked like a wolf. Very bad idea to start off with a breed that someone knows nothing about. So many Huskies end up being put down in shelters, due to people doing that. Game of Thrones, Togo, and other movies put a bad wrap on the Huskies, and wolf dog mixes, because people wanted a dog that they saw in the movies that it would be fucking cool to walk around with a dog that others saw in a movie. Some of these dogs are not ones to play with, they can be destructive, like I said before. They can get aggressive on top of that as well, and when they get aggressive, they will fucking attack, they do not care who is in their way. I have scars from some of these fear biting Huskies. Until you can control the dog, and understand what it can do, or what it might have been exposed to before I got the dog, it is unreal. Some tend to have minds, like use humans. They will sit and think of what to do, some will walk and look around at their surroundings to figure out way to get into trouble. Like humans we each think differently, like the Huskies and Wolf-dogs they to can think for themselves in many ways. I know people that have up to 60 Wolves and Wolf-dog mixes and talked with the, have visited their compounds with all the canines. The one friend of mine that I talk with, he has many scars on his body from the Wolves and Wolf-dog mixes, because of the condition and the treatment they were in before he rescued them. Most people do not know what they are getting into when getting one. Some have to have 10-12 foot fences to keep them safe, along with no dig barriers around everyplace. The same thing I have around my 5 acres with out 9 dogs. And have hot wire on the top to keep them from going over the fence. I have seen them walk around looking for a way out. Look for the weak spot, any place around. I have some that are laid back, 2 that are runners, and one if you grab her collar she will roll, take you down and attack your arm in a heartbeat. I learned that real quick right after getting her. She was going to be put down because of that. I thought she can't be that bad. The Husky rescue group called me and asked me if I would. They even waived everything, if I would be able to help here. Which I did. I ended up adopting her from them. They were very happy that she is staying with me. Went to their annual event a few months ago. They all knew of her, and were very happy to see how far she has come in the time I have had her. Very food aggressive, as well. Now she can be fed out in the open with the other dogs. She does not go after the other dogs food like she use to. first of last month I adopted yet another Husky from the neighboring county animal shelter. They to were happy to see that someone with Husky experience was adopting him. I took one of my other Huskies up to meet him in person. Another guy there before me was wanting to adopt him, but had no experience with Huskies. So they turned him down. I walked out with him.
If anything, do some research on the breeds before you do anything. Money is not a factor in any dog, they are living breathing beings, and some need a lot more training, unconditional love more than some others. I have spend tens of thousands of dollars on my dogs, counting vets bills, food bills, and other things that they may need in their life. Some have to be on medication for life, and that shit isn't cheap.
Hope you read understand more about the breed, and I only touch one little speck on the breeds. There is so much more to know about them. With each one, you have a different mind, and mind set, and that makes that one different than the other standing beside him or her.
Just wanted to post a small update on what I've decided to do. Like I've said before, I was able to take care of a rather boyestreus pitbull when I was in my teens and she was extremely happy from what I can remember, I've also done some research on male Huskies specifically for months (non neutered) . Although this is much different because it's a totally different breed and I definitely intend on him having sexual encounters with human women. If you're still active in this forum I'd love some detailed tips if you're experienced in this sort of thing. Side note: I live around plenty of people with dogs and Huskies so if I need help I'm able to get it but I'm definitely not sure if they're into beastiality so I'd love some tips.

Back