How to train dog?

bbydrgn

Tourist
Hello, we have a 1 and a half year old un-neutered medium-large male, and we can't get him to hump.
He did for awhile a few months ago, and managed to mount both my wife and I. He was actually horny all the time then, but now he won't engage in any sexual activity and he just seems bored by it all.
He will let us get him hard occasionally, but he just doesn't really react; and he frequently tries to just pull/jump away if we try to lick or suck him. If we get him hard and attempt to masturbate him, he doesn't thrust or move at all; unless it is to move away.

He is a very sweet and empathic dog and I don't want to harm our relationship, so it isn't something we try often anymore. But we desperately want him too.
In all other regards he seems fine. He plays regularly, is very caring, he loves going outdoors to chase field-bunnies, eats fine, no health-issues, etc. so I am at a loss as to what to do? Do you think it is possible that it comes down to the time of year? When he was humping, it was spring after all, and there were a lot of other dogs out and about in the community. I'm just really not sure how to tell.

We are new to training and can't really find any good manuals other than ones that tell a woman or a man how to mate with them, and I am hoping that maybe somebody here with more knowledge of the process can lend some guidance and help us get things back on track!

He's not fully mature until he's roughly 2 years old. Could simply be that you started too soon with him.

Aside from that, training a dog, or any animal, for sex is scummy imo. It should be a fully consensual act, not one he has to be bribed into. If he's not interested, leave him be.

He's not fully mature until he's roughly 2 years old. Could simply be that you started too soon with him.

Aside from that, training a dog, or any animal, for sex is scummy imo. It should be a fully consensual act, not one he has to be bribed into. If he's not interested, leave him be.

Well, I understand where you are coming from, but I should clarify that by 'training' I wasn't suggesting we are interested in turning our friend into a sex machine; and the mere fact that I came here and asked how to do things properly, should give you some indication of our intent.
I have always read that proper training is important. Not only for guidance as to how to engage sexually for the pleasure of all involved, but also for the safety and well-being of all involved as well.

What I am asking for is tips/guidance on what we may be doing wrong, and how we should be doing it right. Obviously if the dog isn't interested we don't try to force him into the act; and as I mentioned previously, he was quite interested just a short while ago. We are just trying to figure things out.

You have way more than enough information on this very page to solve your problem. Try actually reading it.

Because I'm not completely unsympathetic, I'll give you a clue.

I'm not sure what this post is supposed to mean. Firstly, why would you not be sympathetic? Have I done something here to offend you that I am unaware of? Not to be rude, but why bother posting at all if you are just going to be glib and unhelpful? You're 'clue' doesn't give any indication to anyone not in your head-space what the issue might be. Neither does saying that I've already answered my own questions in my previous post.
It's obvious that you see yourself as being more intelligent on the subject and I have no reason to doubt that you almost certainly are, but expecting other people to just understand things the way you understand them shows a lack of understanding the human animal on your part.

I came to this forum looking for help, as our friend no longer seems interested in something that he was very interested in a short while ago. I'm not asking how to force him into sex, I am asking for advise on what the issue might be, and how we might be able to re-connect in such a way with our dog again.

Thank you both for your help.

Dry humping for dominance is not anything you would want. When he gets mature in a year or so and figures out what sex is he will never dry hump anyone or anything.
Once the sex is presented then its all in and you WILL take the knot.
For now you should teach him that its ok to try and do these things with you.

Well, I understand where you are coming from, but I should clarify that by 'training' I wasn't suggesting we are interested in turning our friend into a sex machine; and the mere fact that I came here and asked how to do things properly, should give you some indication of our intent.
I have always read that proper training is important. Not only for guidance as to how to engage sexually for the pleasure of all involved, but also for the safety and well-being of all involved as well.

What I am asking for is tips/guidance on what we may be doing wrong, and how we should be doing it right. Obviously if the dog isn't interested we don't try to force him into the act; and as I mentioned previously, he was quite interested just a short while ago. We are just trying to figure things out.

I'm not sure what this post is supposed to mean. Firstly, why would you not be sympathetic? Have I done something here to offend you that I am unaware of? Not to be rude, but why bother posting at all if you are just going to be glib and unhelpful? You're 'clue' doesn't give any indication to anyone not in your head-space what the issue might be. Neither does saying that I've already answered my own questions in my previous post.
It's obvious that you see yourself as being more intelligent on the subject and I have no reason to doubt that you almost certainly are, but expecting other people to just understand things the way you understand them shows a lack of understanding the human animal on your part.

I came to this forum looking for help, as our friend no longer seems interested in something that he was very interested in a short while ago. I'm not asking how to force him into sex, I am asking for advise on what the issue might be, and how we might be able to re-connect in such a way with our dog again.

Thank you both for your help.
I took the time to write out a very detailed guide that will solve your problem and some you don't know you have yet. It's post number 40 on this board (this is post 57742) and in this section. If you're not going to read it, why should I imagine that you'll read my reply here? And believe me, it's extremely obvious that you haven't read it, yet.

I took the time to write out a very detailed guide that will solve your problem and some you don't know you have yet. It's post number 40 on this board (this is post 57742) and in this section. If you're not going to read it, why should I imagine that you'll read my reply here? And believe me, it's extremely obvious that you haven't read it, yet.
Why don't you just give the guy the link to your guide instead of snarking at him over nothing?

Why don't you just give the guy the link to your guide instead of snarking at him over nothing?

Honestly because it teaches people to actively look for answers rather than ask a question and have them given instantly to them. The information is here.

Honestly because it teaches people to actively look for answers rather than ask a question and have them given instantly to them. The information is here.
Because I grew up when info came in book form, period. A resource like this website was the stuff of science fiction. And because anyone who can't use search engines and basic googlefu is functionally illiterate.

If you're (understandably) too tired to give links or answer questions to things you have answered many times before, just move one and let someone else do it. Someone will give a link and then explain how to use to search function or where the guides are.
It's been 2 days and not a single individual has done it, not even you. At least I gave them the author, page, and post number.

Hi there. I appreciate your reply, but for the record I did search for guides, however I didn't see yours (not sure why?).

To the rest of you who responded with respect: Thank you for your time and patience. I had no idea such a question would elicit so many variations in emotion and process among my fellow species.

I am curious about the suggestion that our friend is still too young, as I did mention previously that he did go through a very strong 'humping' stage just a few months ago. If anyone has any ideas as to why this might happen, please feel free to chime in. :)

@caikgoch I apologize if the above has been answered in your post 40 yet (not sure how to make those letters so big like you did), but I will not have time to read through it until tomorrow, and it is nice to hear what other people have to say as well.

Thanks everybody, much love to all of you. <3

Because I grew up when info came in book form, period. A resource like this website was the stuff of science fiction. And because anyone who can't use search engines and basic googlefu is functionally illiterate.

FYI, I am a web-developer by trade, and I'm fairly well acquainted with power-level user search terms. I would like to point out that the good old Google Algorithm isn't what it used to be these days, and there is such a thing as the Google Bubble.
Now, the Bubble itself can be bypassed for the most part, but even still there is a good amount of filtering that goes on with almost any search-engine regardless, and although I managed to find a good number of guides on how to fuck or be fucked by a dog, I found that accurate responses to the such queries as "how to get your dog to fuck you" were few in and far between, most often returning nothing more than the average "stick your ass in the air after playing with his balls, and let'er rip!" kind of crap.
Also, I grew up in a similar day and age. There was no internet in my childhood, and television was something that came on channel 3 and relied on the antenna on top of our roof; I'm not sure how that changes anything, but thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt! XD

Here's the problem I have: I told you it was on this page (How Tos) which would seem obvious even without a direct statement. It's the top thread. It has my name plainly on it. It says "How to receive dogs." And you can't find it?

I told you that I wrote it and that it was one of the first threads posted. There are 3 different ways to search my individual posts and all you need to look for is the oldest.

What makes my guide unusual is that I detail why you do certain things. That makes it longer and some people get TL;DR fever. Did you?

BTW, I was writing code when Bill Gates was still in grade school so forget trying to buzzword me.

Here's the problem I have: I told you it was on this page (How Tos) which would seem obvious even without a direct statement. It's the top thread. It has my name plainly on it. It says "How to receive dogs." And you can't find it?

I told you that I wrote it and that it was one of the first threads posted. There are 3 different ways to search my individual posts and all you need to look for is the oldest.

What makes my guide unusual is that I detail why you do certain things. That makes it longer and some people get TL;DR fever. Did you?

BTW, I was writing code when Bill Gates was still in grade school so forget trying to buzzword me.

Quite honestly I couldn't care less mate, if I were a bit younger myself I'd just give you an "Ok Boomer" and be on my way; but you're being a bit of a cunt so at this point I have little trouble telling you to kindly go and fuck yourself. ;)
I'm not sure how I got under your skin so quickly (perhaps just a bad day on your part, and you don't channel frustration well) but the point I was making wasn't whether or not I could find your post after you told me where it was, it was that it didn't pop up when I searched for it. With your 'above Bill Gates' level computing knowledge, you should understand the way that modern search algorithms tend to work. Do you understand?

At any rate, I did read your post; it was informative and I am sure many will appreciate the wisdom you have imparted there, but you would do good to remember your place in the world as someone who is on their way more out than in. ;)
Having an intimate knowledge of making love with various species is cool and all, but it in no way elevates you above anyone else here or otherwise.

Thanks for your help!

Not sure why you have to be such asshole about it... If you are not interested in giving the person an answer don't do it but you and your pathetic answer and bullying is the reason why I left Beastforum.... We are here to help each other not to be bulish and abusive...

I will tell you precisely how to get a dog that is sexually mature to fuck your brains out, just as long as he is already sexually interested.

Start taking him on really brisk jogs routinely. Make them brisk but short, so you have just enough time to get him started running along with you excitedly. Don't exhaust him or keep him going long enough for him to get dehydrated.

After that, do a cool-down where you turn on some danceable music, especially of the kind that makes you move your butt a lot. Always do it naked and still soaked in your own sweat, so your dog learns to see it as normal. Learn to enjoy doing this ritual with him. Encourage him to join you. Learn to enjoy this for its own sake, not because you want to have sex with him, as something that both of you enjoy.

Once you get him very excited and barking a lot, indulge in some rough-housing play with him, anything to get him to growl. Make sure you giggle at him a lot: dogs understand giggling, and it drives them completely insane. Consider throwing pillows at him while giggling a lot, just to bait him into wanting to "get even" with you.

When he eventually gets to be sexually mature, then he will fuck you so hard you'll be lucky if you don't walk funny for a while.

For your safety and your dog's safety, I suggest reading the how-to threads before you do anything, though. A dog's penis works a little bit differently from that of a human, and there are some things about it that they didn't cover in your sex-ed classes.

I will tell you precisely how to get a dog that is sexually mature to fuck your brains out, just as long as he is already sexually interested.

Start taking him on really brisk jogs routinely. Make them brisk but short, so you have just enough time to get him started running along with you excitedly. Don't exhaust him or keep him going long enough for him to get dehydrated.

After that, do a cool-down where you turn on some danceable music, especially of the kind that makes you move your butt a lot. Always do it naked and still soaked in your own sweat, so your dog learns to see it as normal. Learn to enjoy doing this ritual with him. Encourage him to join you. Learn to enjoy this for its own sake, not because you want to have sex with him, as something that both of you enjoy.

Once you get him very excited and barking a lot, indulge in some rough-housing play with him, anything to get him to growl. Make sure you giggle at him a lot: dogs understand giggling, and it drives them completely insane. Consider throwing pillows at him while giggling a lot, just to bait him into wanting to "get even" with you.

When he eventually gets to be sexually mature, then he will fuck you so hard you'll be lucky if you don't walk funny for a while.

For your safety and your dog's safety, I suggest reading the how-to threads before you do anything, though. A dog's penis works a little bit differently from that of a human, and there are some things about it that they didn't cover in your sex-ed classes.

We got him going again!! All it took was leaving him be for a couple weeks, and then I learned that he needs to be in a playful mood to get horny. If I reach own and rub his belly and occasionally his cock, while I bound around playfully with him, then he will begin to try to mount and we can play :)
I reward him, as per WitchQueen's suggestion above, with cookies; and all seems to go as planned ;)

Thank you all for your help!! <3

Back