How to show (discreetly?) your pride in being a zoophile?

I wear a small pendant in my neck that has his nail encompassed in a metal casing. People think its just a pendant but I know what I am carrying close to my heart. Sometimes it does scratch me mildly reminding me of my boy waiting for me back home.

By living your life without giving it a second thought. Do you think, for one moment, that I care what you think of me? I don’t. What makes you think people care about who you’re having relations with??

I’m beginning to think that this need to stick the “look who I’m having sex with” in people’s faces is a narcissistic personality disorder.

By living your life without giving it a second thought. Do you think, for one moment, that I care what you think of me? I don’t. What makes you think people care about who you’re having relations with??

I’m beginning to think that this need to stick the “look who I’m having sex with” in people’s faces is a narcissistic personality disorder.
I agree. I dont care to express or tell others. What I do if for what makes me feel good.

why would anyone want to do that? what is there to be "proud" of? are you proud of your eye color as well? or what kind of bread you like?
what's with this stupid need to be validated or whatever among "us"?
why can't you just be okay with who and what you are and not try to make it other people's business?

whatever you figure to be the best way to show your "pride" in being something you had no control over becoming, i sure hope it won't come back to bite your animals (if you even have any) in the ass
THANK YOU

It's not about sex... It's about love! The romantic love I feel for them! I can't show my love for them in public so I wanted to show somehow that I love them... Being a zoophile is not just about sex... If it is, you are a horrible person because you are using these poor animals as sexual objects...

You are using a living being as a sexual object!
Sex with animals with or without love doesn't change almost anything I assure you. Both fetishists and zoophiles should have respect and ethics when it comes to the care of the animal. If that happens, the animal in question should be happy and fullfilled---thats all that matters. Not wearing your sexuality as an identity.

Pet and kiss your dog as much as you want in public.

Last edited:
Back