How to show (discreetly?) your pride in being a zoophile?

first of all: you don't
no matter how much you may like it, how proud you may be, how much you love and accept yourself as a zoo, you just don't
it's an almost socially suicidal risk. I always remember the WW1 Poster: "loose Lips Sink Ships" and that´s the posture i take, better be something personal.
Common sense, very refreshing

What are your ideas to publicly show your pride in being a zoophile?
I look at it a little differently. I like to show my pride in being a loving pet owner. I always make sure my german shep is well groomed, well fed, loved, taken care of, excercised and I hearing from someone ‘what a beautiful dog’ really makes my day

Maybe not the answer you were looking for. But that is how I show my pride, by having a very well cared for companion

I look at it a little differently. I like to show my pride in being a loving pet owner. I always make sure my german shep is well groomed, well fed, loved, taken care of, excercised and I hearing from someone ‘what a beautiful dog’ really makes my day

Maybe not the answer you were looking for. But that is how I show my pride, by having a very well cared for companion
So well said.

Best answer 😉

Yeah idk, it kind of sucks to be treated like a pos for something that isn’t harming anyone. It’s not about validation, it’s about how you shouldn’t feel like a monster for liking something different. Still wouldn’t put anything or wear anything to show it though, as the world isn’t ready for it. I do stick BD stickers on plenty of shit at my job though 😂

Yeah idk, it kind of sucks to be treated like a pos for something that isn’t harming anyone. It’s not about validation, it’s about how you shouldn’t feel like a monster for liking something different. Still wouldn’t put anything or wear anything to show it though, as the world isn’t ready for it. I do stick BD stickers on plenty of shit at my job though 😂
BD stickers?

Letting your dog have its way with your is certainly the best proof of your attention for him but do people understand it ?

why would anyone want to do that? what is there to be "proud" of? are you proud of your eye color as well? or what kind of bread you like?
what's with this stupid need to be validated or whatever among "us"?
why can't you just be okay with who and what you are and not try to make it other people's business?

whatever you figure to be the best way to show your "pride" in being something you had no control over becoming, i sure hope it won't come back to bite your animals (if you even have any) in the ass
The LGTB Alphabet people need to read this comment.

Wow what a thread haha, both funny and educational honestly.

But I’d like to answer the original question. Now.. I’ve never Really been all for the “pride” and “symbol” stuff. Or flags or the like. For a fact, despite being trans and bisexual myself, I’ve actually been quiet frustrated abour queer people pushing stuff down my throat and getting upset about the slightest accidental misuse of flags or terminology. Despite that I am ALL for queer rights and equality and all that.

Also, the “pride” and “wanting to be open & loud” of some of my zoo friends has directly caused me harm in the past. Because They opened up online and got exposed, cancelled whatever, I was directly linked back to them as their friend. So I got harmed as a side effect of others showing their ‘pride’.

Now all thats over and done, I and my animals are safe for sure and it actually pushed me to explore this part of my life more and end up on this forum. So despite the harm, their pride also helped me find others like me more easily and helped me open up about myself.

Do I show “pride” myself? Not really if you don’t count the exceptionally good care , socialization, diet,.. of my beloved pets that I gladly show off to my friends about hha.

I have lots of paw and animal themed buttons, keychains etc. But not cuz of being a zoo, but cuz of being an “animal person”. But I guess it Has helped in the past .. as a few zoo friends dared to ask or open up about zoophillia after a while simply because of feeling like “I’d understand because I clearly also love animals on a very deep level”

To anyone else tho, I’m just a furry or an animal fan 🤷‍♂️ Which definitely isn’t incorrect either.

So No I’m not intending to actively show pride or show that I’m zoo in any way or another. And I am very much aware of the risks that that otherwise would bring. But I guess if any other zoo is trying to figure out if I am or am not a zoo, they could notice at the way I speak about and care for my pets and the fact my lifestyle is very animal themed.

⬇️🔒

Last edited:
Back