How to show (discreetly?) your pride in being a zoophile?

The answer is obvious. Show the world a happy, healthy, well mannered animal who clearly adores you and that's it. That will get the point across better than any symbol, sign, or hanky code.
Gawd... I'd forgotten the existence of the so-called "hanky codes"... Whatever became of Elf, anyway? I haven't seen any activity on any of the sites that mirrored his old "Journal Entries" writings in years - Not since he got one of the "side stories" published by the mainstream, anyway, and that's gotta be close to 10 years ago now, if not longer. Seems he's more or less dropped off the face of the world since then.

Can someone just delete this thread already? I done with this notifications...

i get it all you guys said, sorry for everything and have all good day...

Can someone just delete this thread already? I done with this notifications...

i get it all you guys said, sorry for everything and have all good day...
There's a button at the top of the thread. It reads "Unwatch". Hit it, then answer the "Are you sure you want to... ?" dialog, and you'll never be notified again. (unless you post to it again)

Word of advice: You might want to leave it alone - threads like this one frequently turn into a "free-for-all" that can be both quite informative, and highly entertaining once the initial wave of "Jeezus, how stupid can you get???" responses pass.

There's a button at the top of the thread. It reads "Unwatch". Hit it, then answer the "Are you sure you want to... ?" dialog, and you'll never be notified again. (unless you post to it again)

Word of advice: You might want to leave it alone - threads like this one frequently turn into a "free-for-all" that can be both quite informative, and highly entertaining once the initial wave of "Jeezus, how stupid can you get???" responses pass.
Thank you, that was very useful!

What are your ideas to publicly show your pride in being a zoophile?
I agree that people were dog-piling you and being pretty harsh. Sorry about that, man.

However, this comes up pretty often, and a lot of people in the community get annoyed by it for a few valid reasons.

1. There’s a high possibility you could get outed and put your animals in danger (I’d say this is the biggest problem regarding this topic)
2. You bring more attention to zoophilia and bestiality and make it harder for the community to stay in hiding, thus putting the community in danger
3. There’s really no “discreet” way of showing that you like fucking animals, lol
4. Some people simply don’t understand why others feel the need to flaunt their sexual orientation around as if it were a trophy

Just wanted to put this out there in a nicer and easier to understand way. Nobody learns anything from anger and frustration, and this should be a teachable moment, not a battle. Even if @imSoSorry doesn’t read this, hopefully others with similar sentiments will and think on it before posting stuff like this again.

If not, I can just copy and paste this in other threads, lol.

Wow that was a bit fiery to a simple question, I can see the points people were making, but it seemed a little heavy handed. If this really does come up that often why not just pin a thread somewhere saying "Why it's best to keep your zoosexuality private." Then all the points could be listed for those newer to such things to understand the risks.

While I have way to much to lose myself both personally and professionally, if anyone ever found out I was a zoo, I don't think change is likely to happen in gaining any sort of acceptance (as in not needing to keep it a TOP SECRET tell no one or die) if we all just sit in our own small cupboards with the lights off.

I'm not talking about flaunting anything in anyone's faces, I just mean people not chasing us with pitchforks.

1. There’s a high possibility you could get outed and put your animals in danger (I’d say this is the biggest problem regarding this topic)
This is the primary reason I have kept quiet all these years. If I lost everything, I could rebuild my life. If I lost my animals or they were hurt in any way because someone objected to our love that would kill me.

2. You bring more attention to zoophilia and bestiality and make it harder for the community to stay in hiding, thus putting the community in danger
Not so sure about this one surely as a community don't we have any power at all, to nudge at change or improving public perception without directly endangering the members of the community?

3. There’s really no “discreet” way of showing that you like fucking animals, lol
Zoo is about far more than fucking animals. If that was all it was then I would agree with you completely. It is the complete love for the animals in our lives, that we really need people to be seeing from us not that singular component of physical intimacy.

Wow that was a bit fiery to a simple question, I can see the points people were making, but it seemed a little heavy handed. If this really does come up that often why not just pin a thread somewhere saying "Why it's best to keep your zoosexuality private." Then all the points could be listed for those newer to such things to understand the risks.

While I have way to much to lose myself both personally and professionally, if anyone ever found out I was a zoo, I don't think change is likely to happen in gaining any sort of acceptance (as in not needing to keep it a TOP SECRET tell no one or die) if we all just sit in our own small cupboards with the lights off.

I'm not talking about flaunting anything in anyone's faces, I just mean people not chasing us with pitchforks.

This is the primary reason I have kept quiet all these years. If I lost everything, I could rebuild my life. If I lost my animals or they were hurt in any way because someone objected to our love that would kill me.

Not so sure about this one surely as a community don't we have any power at all, to nudge at change or improving public perception without directly endangering the members of the community?

Zoo is about far more than fucking animals. If that was all it was then I would agree with you completely. It is the complete love for the animals in our lives, that we really need people to be seeing from us not that singular component of physical intimacy.
To address your last point, WE know it is about more, but you'll never convince Joe Normie that it is anything but a sick abusive sexual fetish.
Like you I've far too many animals who depend in me to risk harming them just to feel "accepted" by a society that pretty much sucks anyway

#4 Sounds like Im the minority but I think its kind of hot to flaunt it, but then Im still relatively new to it and more of a bestial fetishist than zoophile oriented. Zoophile oriented people tend to be more serious and think thats immature.
Yeah, I personally don’t really care, but I know for a quite a few people in the community (namely UR20Z) they find it annoying and end up snapping at people cause of it.

With our numbers? Unlikely. Even if all of us banded together, we’re still one of the tiniest minorities out there. We’d be nothing but an ant to easily crush under society’s boot.

Agreed, I was just making an (albeit poor) attempt at humor.

Also what @Gunslinger1X said.

If this really does come up that often why not just pin a thread somewhere saying "Why it's best to keep your zoosexuality private." Then all the points could be listed for those newer to such things to understand the risks.
Great idea, I’m stealing it in the near future, lol.

Yeah, I personally don’t really care, but I know for a quite a few people in the community (namely UR20Z) they find it annoying and end up snapping at people cause of it.
I find it f**ktonne annoying too. However, I am using the trigger to ask deeper questions like, "Why am I so?"
As a Gen-X, I have seen the orientation discussion history go from coming out, to flaunting and then having it shoved down my throat by every leftist news outlet, politician and pop culture and I guess it fills me with a foreboding :oops:

If this really does come up that often why not just pin a thread somewhere saying "Why it's best to keep your zoosexuality private." Then all the points could be listed for those newer to such things to understand the risks.
There's a couple of reasons to why this won't happen and unfortunately wouldn't work in the first place:

1) Us staff members are a panel of ethical and loving Zoophiles. However a number of us on the staff member team disagree on whether or not we should be advocating for zoo rights and whether it should be pushed onto society. I say that we shouldn't, but I know a couple of other staff members that would disagree.

2) Even if we did pin a thread most people are too lazy to look for it through scouring or even using the search bar function. A good example would be with the question "which dog breed has the biggest dick?" which gets asked on a nearly weekly basis. Some people are too lazy to look.

There's a couple of reasons to why this won't happen and unfortunately wouldn't work in the first place:

1) Us staff member are a panel of ethical and loving Zoophiles. However even a number of us on the staff member team disagree on whether or not we should be advocating for zoo rights to be pushed onto society. I say that we shouldn't, but I know a couple of other staff members that would disagree.

2) Even if we did pin a thread most people are too lazy to look for it through scouring or even using the search bar function. A good example would be the question "which dog breed has the biggest dick?" which gets asked on a nearly weekly basis. Some people are too lazy to look.
Point 2 is so true it hurts

What are your ideas to publicly show your pride in being a zoophile?
The whole idea of "prides" to show how different your are and force your need of acceptance onto the public is in my eyes incredibly dumb. It only serves to attract exhibitionist idiots.

If you want to show the world you love animals, be kind to your dog, volunteer for Animals Asia..., donate to you local wolf sanctuary or even work there, educate people in zoos about not using flashes, discourage the use of shock collars,... the possibilities are endless.

The whole idea of "prides" to show how different your are and force your need of acceptance onto the public is in my eyes incredibly dumb. It only serves to attract exhibitionist idiots.

If you want to show the world you love animals, be kind to your dog, volunteer for Animals Asia..., donate to you local wolf sanctuary or even work there, educate people in zoos about not using flashes, discourage the use of shock collars,... the possibilities are endless.
There’s a thread in fun and games that’s been running for years to donate food to stray animals

<Obligatory snark>
Make sure you keep it on a leash for easier retrieval. The ER visits when he gets lost while spelunking add up fast...

(Don't you DARE ask how I know these things!)
this is true but I did have to go to the a&e for a sex injury a few years ago, not going into details but it wasn’t anything zoo

Back