How to? Male human and male dog

TheOTW

Lurker
How do I have sex with my male dog? (Him receiving) He's a fairly large dog, about 10? Not neutered. I wanna have sex with him anally but I don't know how to go about doing it.

Uhm. First would be: You don't expect male / female dogs to want to get their anus penetrated.
As such only do anything in this regards with him, if he shows interest or doesn't care (probably more common than "he is requesting it regularly").

This is based on careful - his opinion and expressions respecting - checks, basically "find out if he has any interest in this sorts of things and if not, then accept this without forcing anything".

Cuddle with him, show him your affection, show him that you're interested in his sexuality. Stroke and caress his body. I would assume that you as well care about him getting some fun time. If not in terms of copulation, then you should at least care about his interests in masturbation, if those are existent.

The more he trusts you and opens in terms of his own sexual interests, the better for understanding what he wants / accepts. 🤷‍♂️

For possible and recommended ways of as example masturbation, copulation (dog on human, as such inverted to your question) and analysis of a male dog, there are a lot of how-to's / educational threads in the area where you posted this thread:

I am not sure if there are how-to's specifically linked to your question, but there should be some discussion in the M/M topics, as well.

.. so you should set your expectations that it cannot happen and be very surprised if it can.

It's fine to have thoughts like: "It could be of interest for us both (human & animal)", but a positive interest is not that often the case. As such not "cannot happen", but "it's rare to happen".

To be curious about it is fine and maybe ones dog might have and show interest. They're individuals like humans are as well. (y)

Back