How sexy do you feel

Well considering I look like a hairless gorilla that's been hit by a freight train then electrocuted and then smashed by boulders and beat the hell about a negative 7,682 that's on a good day

But....gorillas are adorable. Even mangled lol
I've actually had people tell me I am too ugly to be their friend. I have went to meet to see new people and they have got up and left after they saw me. On any dating site that I'm on my pictures not there but the minute I send it to somebody they quit talking to me.
So I take that as I am ugly as shit but I don't care because my animals still love me. Honestly I wish that's how humans were but most of them are so narcissistic that they can't even see past their own fucking assholes to see the world for what it actually is.

I don't care how attractive someone is, it is disgusting to do something like that to another human being. Sorry you have dealt with some scum of the earth individuals. But honestly I think the "i don't care, i'm doing me" attitude is pretty bad ass

I don't care how attractive someone is, it is disgusting to do something like that to another human being. Sorry you have dealt with some scum of the earth individuals. But honestly I think the "i don't care, i'm doing me" attitude is pretty bad ass
Honestly most people take it that I'm a dick but it's because most people treat me like shit so I honestly don't care anymore. The people I met off of here most of them have treated me like shit or have used me. I know very few of these people all I see is what they write and by that I could judge everything I want of about them and most of them are assholes.
Got my farm got my dogs got my horses got my sheeps got my animals I'm happy.

Honestly most people take it that I'm a dick but it's because most people treat me like shit so I honestly don't care anymore. The people I met off of here most of them have treated me like shit or have used me. I know very few of these people all I see is what they write and by that I could judge everything I want of about them and most of them are assholes.
Got my farm got my dogs got my horses got my sheeps got my animals I'm happy.
well, i don't think you're a dick. I think you're just honest lol

Jeez, gang. I was feeling all superduper sexy, and then seeing some nonsense argument based on a misunderstanding ... made me feel even smarter and sexier! :ROFLMAO:

Up to a 7! :gsd_wink:

Jeez, gang. I was feeling all superduper sexy, and then seeing some nonsense argument based on a misunderstanding ... made me feel even smarter and sexier! :ROFLMAO:

Up to a 7! :gsd_wink:
Get over yourself. ✝️

Back