How sexy do you feel

Yes, 7 is Ok as I do not really put much effort onto that.

Enough to get guys when I wanted, about 7 over what my partners care for, and +5 not to cause heart attacks as I walk on the streets 🤣

I am happy not drawing much attention by not being near either end of the scale.

In the last few months I've gone from -3 to solid 3.5
No shiny fake bullshit to manipulate the simple minded. No, I've just gotten much healthier and am learning to be gentle to those who deserve it, a friend to any who feel they need the same and an asshole only to over inflated egos.

I'm still fat, but so much smaller and healthier I don't care. I ran uphill, actually doubled down on my speed and only needed to catch my breath, not seek immediate medical attention.

Woke up a 6, got the morning routine and floated up to a 7, working and happily an 8 right now. Little positive mental attitude goes a long way!

No shiny fake bullshit to manipulate the simple minded. No, I've just gotten much healthier and am learning to be gentle to those who deserve it, a friend to any who feel they need the same and an asshole only to over inflated egos.

I'm still fat, but so much smaller and healthier I don't care. I ran uphill, actually doubled down on my speed and only needed to catch my breath, not seek immediate medical attention.
Keep up the great strides. I Love your mindset.. us zoos are rare and come is all shapes and sizes, it doesn't matter, we must embrace each others mindset, all that does matter is a self believe and that will draw interest, easier said than done but you can do it i have no doubt. Go the 420!

Damn, fantastic mindset to have.

Back